Logan got angry at a LTT forum member for asking a simple question

Victorious Secret

Simply another reason I don't like Logan.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Well then him being a hypocrite is his issue :P

Still doesn't justify anything.

I'm more angry that he flew off the handles at Jay out of nowhere rather than him blocking me; I couldn't care less about him blocking me because I mainly followed him just to read the kind of shit he posts. This is probably the second or third time in total I've ever tweeted at him.

Still doesn't justify anything.

I'm more angry that he flew off the handles at Jay out of nowhere rather than him blocking me; I couldn't care less about him blocking me because I mainly followed him just to read the kind of shit he posts. This is probably the second or third time in total I've ever tweeted at him.

Oh, didn't know about that. Don't use Twitter.

Either way, I will leave this and slowly step away.

Well your initial comment made it sound snarky, if you weren't on the offensive so much in your first tweet your second tweet wouldn't be considered snarky

Like I said, it's up to you how you interpret it. I wasn't being offensive, and that was my intention not to be.

I would have included the second part into the first tweet, but I can only put so many characters into a tweet.

Like I said, it's up to you how you interpret it. I wasn't being offensive, and that was my intention not to be.

I would have included the second part into the first tweet, but I can only put so many characters into a tweet.

Not really, it's not too far fetched to interpret it as being snarky and snide, you should have been calmer in your first tweet

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Not really, it's not too far fetched to interpret it as being snarky and snide, you should have been calmer in your first tweet

How the hell do you sound "more calm" in text when asking a question like that?

People just need to stop being so touchy. He of all people should know that since he likes to cuss out people immediately after reading a neutral tweet.

calmer ? english is not my first language, and i know well enough to grasp that he's comments were as calmer as they get.

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

You should take the TT hunt more seriously. Not in a witch hunt mindset that it's somehow being related to (that's not what it is at all, a witch hunt is completely different). You live in America, you should be defending CaseLabs by default since you know how hard people have to work for what they have if they don't inherit what they have.

And yes he didn't even respond, he just blocked me. As serious as I take Twitter (not serious at all), it's still a forum of communication and this shows what kind of person he is.

That's immature of him.

About TT and Caselabs, I've got to say that yeah, I feel bad for caselabs, but at the same time, I want a Core X9. Why? Because I can actually afford the damned thing. What Linus said makes perfect sense, if someone can take a good idea, make it affordable, and make it their own and sell it, well that's innovation and that's how the industry works. Caselabs still has the title of "be-all-end-all of custom cases". They'll continue offering a level of service and quality that TT could never reach for the same price.

They might actually wake up and use this as an opporunity to come out with new designs. Especially considering all the media attention they're getting. At least that's what I would do in their situation.

Literally just searched for 'popcorn thread gif'. Of course you prefer that one, it's Moss. 

I just think the look on his face is funny.

About that issue, I can easily turn it around and say the people defending TT are completely ignoring what not only JayzTwoCents is saying, but also what Barnacules, Corsair George (in Logan's Tek video, no less), Tiny Tom Logan, and the case modding community have to say about this.

Very true.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Way too much Logan hate on this thread. I think he's fine

He's not.

Have you read through the actual posts in the thread without a preconceived opinion blocking you from ignoring anything?

The issue is Logan likes to be a drama queen and overreacts to anything and everything.

How the hell do you sound "more calm" in text when asking a question like that?

People just need to stop being so touchy. He of all people should know that since he likes to cuss out people immediately after reading a neutral tweet.

Or maybe you need to learn how to type out a question without causing a negative reaction. You brought up something completely unrelated to try to start a fight, so he did the right thing and blocked you before he did something stupid.

Or maybe you need to learn how to type out a question without causing a negative reaction. You brought up something completely unrelated to try to start a fight, so he did the right thing and blocked you before he did something stupid.

Wait. How the hell is he supposed to control someone's reaction?

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

Or maybe you need take a step back and take a look at this for what it is.

What I asked is not unrelated, and I don't see your point in what I said causing a negative reaction. I wasn't trying to start a fight because I'm not a fucking troll. What I said had to do with his stance on ideas being "stolen". It's the concept, not the product.

EDIT: Put the wrong quote. Here was the intended one:

It's the concept, not the product.

So he's saying it's wrong that other companies are using the #NeverSettle hashtag (even though you cannot copyright a damn hashtag), but he thinks it's fine that Thermaltake rips off other designs.

I was asking him a genuine question because I wasn't sure if he was trolling or being serious; I was confused because he was just a couple of days ago flying off the handles at Jay over the current TT and CaseLabs (and others) debacle.

Or maybe you need take a step back and take a look at this for what it is.

What I asked is not unrelated, and I don't see your point in what I said causing a negative reaction. I wasn't trying to start a fight because I'm not a fucking troll. What I said had to do with his stance on ideas being "stolen". It's the concept, not the product.

EDIT: Put the wrong quote. Here was the intended one:

I was asking him a genuine question because I wasn't sure if he was trolling or being serious; I was confused because he was just a couple of days ago flying off the handles at Jay over the current TT and CaseLabs (and others) debacle.

Then you send it as a direct tweet to him rather than as a reply to something unrelated to the ThermalFake debacle.

Wait. How the hell is he supposed to control someone's reaction?

Because the intensity of your wording is reflected in the reaction with most people

Then you send it as a direct tweet to him rather than as a reply to something unrelated to the ThermalFake debacle.

...what

The tweet he posted had to do with it. Are you not following what I'm saying? What are you confused about?

Because the intensity of your wording is reflected in the reaction with most people

That literally makes no sense.

So much Hate flowing through this thread.. :angry:...  i like it.. :)

Details separate people.

I didn't interpret his text in that way at all. If you are trying to interpret emotion through text, you will end up wrong more times than not.

He asked a simple question. Logan's response or lack thereof was childish. That is the norm for Logan. He is a child stuck in a mans body lol

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

...what

The tweet he posted had to do with it. Are you not following what I'm saying? What are you confused about?

Please, highlight where he mentioned ThermalFake in his tweet

That literally makes no sense.

If you use angry wording, the person is going to be angry back.

The angrier the person is initially, the quicker a conversation will descend into chaos, at which point it is very hard to neutralise again. Anger will also being increased by other sources such as stress or anger carried on from another recent conversation. The lower you can keep anger in a conversation the longer it will stay constructive.

I didn't interpret his text in that way at all. If you are trying to interpret emotion through text, you will end up wrong more times than not.

He asked a simple question. Logan's response or lack thereof was childish. That is the norm for Logan. He is a child stuck in a mans body lol

You wouldn't say that if it were Linus

Please, highlight where he mentioned ThermalFake in his tweet

Dude.

I've already told you how it has to do with TT.

If you use angry wording, the person is going to be angry back.

The angrier the person is initially, the quicker a conversation will descend into chaos, at which point it is very hard to neutralise again. Anger will also being increased by other sources such as stress or anger carried on from another recent conversation. The lower you can keep anger in a conversation the longer it will stay constructive.

Ya ain't gotta preach at me about how to talk to people like you're trying to be some philosopher.

Dude.

I've already told you how it has to do with TT.

No, you just highlighted why you brought up ThermalTake, the original tweet had nothing to do with ThermalTake

Ya ain't gotta preach at me about how to talk to people like you're trying to be some philosopher.

Then don't complain when people get angry at you

What's up with people provoking youtubers? 

First Jay, now Logan? Who's next? 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I used to like his channel but he hardly bothers researching his topics on the Tek anymore - he just reads headlines and laughs at the stupidity in them, always acting as if his idea/way was the smarter way

was wayyyyy too cringe inducing when a legal topic would come up and he would rant about what should be done......it would help if he even bothered to research topics or even understand how the system works

if you like his personality, fine. but if you're subb'ed to him for information? you ought to take a step back and ask yourself what you're actually learning. he does nothing but ramble off headlines and skim articles (if at all)

Logan has responded to this thread...

Honestly, this is pure comedic gold!

Jx3gFd2.jpg

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Logan has responded to this thread...

Honestly, this is pure comedic gold!

<snip>

ewrwer-michael-jackson-13798743-720-540.

I nearly toppled my popcorn  :lol:

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case