Logan got angry at a LTT forum member for asking a simple question

Victorious Secret

Logan has responded to this thread...

Honestly, this is pure comedic gold!

I'm actually disappointed man. I'd like to sit down and have a conversation with him. Hopefully he's a rational human being and we would be able to come to some agreement or understanding.

I also don't understand why there are so many variations to the definition of "whining".

Lol holy shit, how personally is he taking this? You made a validate tweet asking him something very relevant, yet he got upset because someone dared point out his hypocrisy. Wow. Next thing we know he's gonna get his fans to dox you or something. 

I'm actually disappointed man. I'd like to sit down and have a conversation with him. Hopefully he's a rational human being and we would be able to come to some agreement or understanding.

I also don't understand why there are so many variations to the definition of "whining".

I want info, I watch Linus videos or the occasional Tek Linux video (wenell's videos are very informative)

I want entertainment an comedy, I watch The Tek because it makes me laugh. WAN is funny as well, but not quite as opinionated as The Tek, and opinionated I find to be funnier. Not to mention that they drink, which I also enjoy. WAN just is just a bit too "family friendly" for me to rate it higher than The Tek.

I also like the little voices that Wendell makes.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Logan should feel fucking ashamed. You asked a valid question, you weren't being an asshole, and this is how he treats someone who just wants an answer and explanation. Amazing. 

This is the kind of person you kids look up to in the tech world? Really? Someone who will break down at the slightest hint of disagreement? Amazing. Just amazing. 

Ayy look its my account.

But in all seriousness if someone is going to get so pissed off about getting blocked on Twitter, of all fucking things let it be twitter he blocks someone on that another person has to make a thread about its sad. I under why @Kloaked is upset and irritated about it but I don't see the need to make a WHOLE thread about this issue. 

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Logan should feel fucking ashamed. You asked a valid question, you weren't being an asshole, and this is how he treats someone who just wants an answer and explanation. Amazing.

This is the kind of person you kids look up to in the tech world? Really? Someone who will break down at the slightest hint of disagreement? Amazing. Just amazing.

I know you're pissed but you're kinda just dragging everyone in right now. Might wanna tone it down a little.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I know you're pissed but you're kinda just dragging everyone in right now. Might wanna tone it down a little.

Agreed

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Ayy look its my account.

But in all seriousness if someone is going to get so pissed off about getting blocked on Twitter, of all fucking things let it be twitter he blocks someone on that another person has to make a thread about its sad. I under why @Kloaked is upset and irritated about it but I don't see the need to make a WHOLE thread about this issue. 

That's not the fucking issue, lol.

so, this completely lost all my respect for logan. just because you are questioned of your actions, you shouldn't be judged or should the age matter. if it's a child or an adult asking was smoking injurious, the answer matters not the person's age who asked it. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

so, this completely lost all my respect for logan. just because you are questioned of your actions, you shouldn't be judged or should the age matter. if it's a child or an adult asking was smoking injurious, the answer matters not the person's age who asked it. 

He was calling me a child as an insult, not trying to guess my age.

He was calling me a child as an insult, not trying to guess my age.

would have been an insult if he'd left your original tweet to make his point, not deleting and making up things as he goes along.

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

That's not the fucking issue, lol.

You got TS? cause I would much rather talk about this then keep typing to understand a bit more about why its such an issue.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

You got TS? cause I would much rather talk about this then keep typing to understand a bit more about why its such an issue.

Yes. Do you go into the *Unofficial* LTT one?

Yes. Do you go into the *Unofficial* LTT one?

Nah I haven't been there at all I'm normally on Lay's TS.

|King Of The Lost|

Ayy look its my account.

At the end of the day, the original response, during the brink of the "Thermalfake" controversy, that Logan has made was unprofessional. He essentially attacked the people in doubt instead of simply disengaging from the feud. With that in mind, he has ABSOLUTELY no authority to make the comment he did (the one I posted). He put himself up to a double-standard, which puts himself against a wall.

Professionalism is a small thing to ask for, but goes a very long way.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

You wouldn't say that if it were Linus

LOL wat? Why wouldn't I?

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

LOL wat? Why wouldn't I?

Why would you?

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

It's the concept, not the product.

So he's saying it's wrong that other companies are using the #NeverSettle hashtag (even though you cannot copyright a damn hashtag), but he thinks it's fine that Thermaltake rips off other designs.

Didnt AMD have Never Settle as their bundle name way before OP anyway?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that this is a stupid thread?

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Didnt AMD have Never Settle as their bundle name way before OP anyway?

Yes. Someone else told/asked him that in a reply in the tweet.

Why would you?

No, why would you?

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

This is so rich coming from him... 

He's a fucking manchild. Simple as that.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

lol @ this thread now :P

And lol @ Logan too.

He could have acted more mature in my opinion.. But it don't matter. Lets just not make a big thing out of this :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

As if that's exactly the same thing.

Stop being crybabies. 

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud