Logan got angry at a LTT forum member for asking a simple question

Victorious Secret

Still, we're free to talk about it. It's not crying. 

What's being shared is a Youtuber who's super adamant about his opinions so much that he'll fuss at friendly Youtubers who disagree with him (like Jayztwocents) but he rejects any criticism when he's caught in his one-way bullshit.

Thanks for wording it that way, at first it seemed you were just mad he blocked you. Sorry I judged so quickly. 

I find this humorous because everyone who's hating on TT is completely ignoring what both Linus and Logan have said about it. And the points they made.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I find this humorous because everyone who's hating on TT is completely ignoring what both Linus and Logan have said about it. And the points they made.

You do realise that they don't control us right? We are our own people and we can make up our own minds about a subject

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I mean he did get hostile with JayzTwoCents about the whole thermaltake issue. He has an opinion he doesn't have to agree or put up with everyone. No one does.

True, though it seems like lately the forum members have been going after any tech YouTuber that tries to state an opinion about something or they think is about Linus.

The issue is how he bitches about other people's opinions and flies off the handles at anyone because he misinterprets something.

I'm the one who was talking to Logan in the OP, and Logan is the only Youtuber I've been really vocal about other than what's-his-name from ReviewTechUSA.

Sorry, not seeing the problem here, since it looked like he wasn't completely serious, not only that but a hashtag is a completely different deal to ThermalFake. Honestly, I think you're the jerk here for bringing up something completely unrelated just to take a stab at him like that.

He was being completely serious since he went and blocked me. Those two tweets were the only thing I said to him.

Logan is the bad person in this case since he likes to force his opinion on everyone and for reasons in my previous post.

I wasn't being a jerk, I was genuinely asking him a question and that should be clear with the second post, "Unless I'm not understanding something".

I think I'm missing something, as there's a large gap in the original post.

Two are screenshots from Imgur and another is a Twitter post.

You do realise that they don't control us right? We are our own people and we can make up our own minds about a subject

I do. But I find it funny that no one has been "calling linus out on his bullshit" for not being butthurt about TT doing what companies do, yet Logan is getting the hate.

Admittedly it was immature of him to just block someone on twitter off the bat. But still, why not go after Linus about the same thing?

-snip

Two are screenshots from Imgur and another is a Twitter post.

For some reason they aren't showing up for me. Just the twitter posts

Ah yes, it's that time of the day to judge others.

Grab the pitchforks and torches people, let's GO!

I'll add that I didn't make this thread because I'm mad on the behalf of @Kloaked. Being blocked? Meh. 

Its to show that Logan is a big baby when he gets valid criticism, yet he himself acts like the schoolyard bully when dishing it out. The hypocrisy is amazing. And then you have people who take what people like him say like they are prophets of the lord. 

Logan acts like his shit don't stink, calls out others for their opinions, then breaks down like the runner up at a science fair who can't believe people didn't agree with what he did. 

He was being completely serious since he went and blocked me. Those two tweets were the only thing I said to him.

Logan is the bad person in this case since he likes to force his opinion on everyone and for reasons in my previous post.

I wasn't being a jerk, I was genuinely asking him a question and that should be clear with the second post, "Unless I'm not understanding something".

He probably blocked you because you were taking something so simple too seriously, you were being a jerk. That "unless I'm not understanding something" just sounded snarky and did nothing to help your case.

Ah yes, it's that time of the day to judge others.

Grab the pitchforks and torches people, let's GO!

It's not judgement. Victorious worded it better than I can:

I'll add that I didn't make this thread because I'm mad on the behalf of @Kloaked. Being blocked? Meh. 

Its to show that Logan is a big baby when he gets valid criticism, yet he himself acts like the schoolyard bully when dishing it out. The hypocrisy is amazing. And then you have people who take what people like him say like they are prophets of the lord. 

Logan acts like his shit don't stink, calls out others for their opinions, then breaks down like the runner up at a science fair who can't believe people didn't agree with what he did. 

I feel like this one of those times when a text/tweet/message or whatever comes across way stronger than just explaining it with words

He probably blocked you because you were taking something so simple too seriously, you were being a jerk. That "unless I'm not understanding something" just sounded snarky and did nothing to help your case.

Something only sounds snarky if you interpret that way, and that's why I call him a drama queen. He reads everything directed at him that questions anything he says as an attack, so he'll attack back.

I was genuinely asking because I wasn't sure if he was trolling or being serious. I think he's being serious now, but I'm still sorta on the fence about it.

I wasn't being a jerk; he was the one taking something so simple too seriously.

Can someone please give me a link to the screen shots? I'm not seeing what Logan said back, just that he blocked Kloaked

It's not judgement. Victorious worded it better than I can:

Yes, but just saying, everybody has their flaws.

Of course it's not okay for Logan to do. But just lolling at this witch-hunt-esque behaviour from everybody.

And I don't watch the Tek, to be clear.

Of course it's not okay for Logan to do. But just lolling at this witch-hunt-esque behaviour from everybody.

I'm aware no one is perfect, because I'm not myself. That's not the issue; as mentioned before multiple times it's him being a hypocrite.

I'm lolling at the witch hunt against TT

Oh, so he didn't even respond, just blocked you flat out..

A bit immature, but then again so is all of twitter imho

2f9.jpg

Love threads like this; so many points, so many arguments, so many opinions. It's just great. 

-snip

Love threads like this; so many points, so many arguments, so many opinions. It's just great. 

Where in hell did you get that .gif? The only one I've found on google moves in like, freeze frame at like, 1 frame per second.

Although I prefer this one.

jTdr9r3.gif

The lesson is that Logan, if you can't handle people talking shit and calling your crap out, perhaps don't talk shit in the first place. And stop having temper tantrums against those who disagree with you. Most importantly, don't hide shit from the internet. 

-ignore this-

Oh, so he didn't even respond, just blocked you flat out..

A bit immature, but then again so is all of twitter imho

You should take the TT hunt more seriously. Not in a witch hunt mindset that it's somehow being related to (that's not what it is at all, a witch hunt is completely different). You live in America, you should be defending CaseLabs by default since you know how hard people have to work for what they have if they don't inherit what they have.

And yes he didn't even respond, he just blocked me. As serious as I take Twitter (not serious at all), it's still a forum of communication and this shows what kind of person he is.

I never cared for Logan and this thread just proves it. Time to unsub from Tek Syndicate. Also Twitter :rolleyes:

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Where in hell did you get that .gif? The only one I've found on google moves in like, freeze frame at like, 1 frame per second.

Although I prefer this one.

-snip-

Literally just searched for 'popcorn thread gif'. Of course you prefer that one, it's Moss. 

I'm aware no one is perfect, because I'm not myself. That's not the issue; as mentioned before multiple times it's him being a hypocrite.

Well then him being a hypocrite is his issue :P

Something only sounds snarky if you interpret that way, and that's why I call him a drama queen. He reads everything directed at him that questions anything he says as an attack, so he'll attack back.

I was genuinely asking because I wasn't sure if he was trolling or being serious. I think he's being serious now, but I'm still sorta on the fence about it.

I wasn't being a jerk; he was the one taking something so simple too seriously.

Well your initial comment made it sound snarky, if you weren't on the offensive so much in your first tweet your second tweet wouldn't be considered snarky

About that issue, I can easily turn it around and say the people defending TT are completely ignoring what not only JayzTwoCents is saying, but also what Barnacules, Corsair George (in Logan's Tek video, no less), Tiny Tom Logan, and the case modding community have to say about this.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.