Bethesda Hires Guillermo Del Toro’s production On Fallout 4 Trailer

fallout-3.jpg

Bethesda has hired Guillermo Del Toro’s production company on creating the cinematic trailer for its unannounced RPG Fallout 4, according to the LinkedIn profile of a 3D artist contracted to work on it.
On the C’V it clearly states that he was hired by California-based Mirada Studios and has worked with them since December 2014-March 2015 to create a “Fallout 4 cinematic trailer”. He has worked on numerous triple AAA trailers such as Far Cry 4, The Elder Scrolls and Forza Motorsport.

fallout_4_mirada11.jpg

Source

The company that has worked on many trailers such as far cry 4 and elders scrolls just added Fall out 4 to their portfolio. They have worked on the trailer since Dec 2014 till Mar 2015.

This company is legit and worked a long with big companys. "creative services to a variety of major clients, including Disney, Nike and Amazon".

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

Yes!

Fallout 4... can't wait till it's officially announced.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

I want to get hyped up for FO4 but.... You know... Who has any respect for Bethesda any more? 

Oh boy, I am getting hyped!!!

I still want Elder Scrolls 6 more than Fallout 4, but if Fallout 4 is a good game with great mod support, I might upgrade my PC for that game!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I want to get hyped up for FO4 but.... You know... Who has any respect for Bethesda any more? 

Their games are still good.

They also have good mod support still (as in they made the Creation Kit).

I would have understood why they wanted a share of the revenue...

I still have respect for Bethesda

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Directed by Quentin Tarantino.  With special effects by... MICHAEL BAY(BOOM).

Can't wait for Fallout 4.  Fallout New Vegas modding has kept that game and Fallout 3 alive, beautiful, and incredibly fun for all this time.  

i do....yeah modgate (just because i know it pisses some of you off) was a cock up but they saw the issue and went back, its more than most companies do

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

i7 920 @ 3.5 GHz / Gigabyte X58-USB3 / Corsair H100i / 12gb Kingston Hyper X Blu / EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ / 120gb SanDisk Extreme II / 650w PowerCool / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / TTe Sports Challenger Ultimate / TTe Sports Black Element / Corsair Raptor HS40

Who has any respect for Bethesda any more? 

Let me guess, you're one of the N'Wahs who can't tell apart Bethesda Game Studios (developer) from Bethesda Softworks (publisher)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Let me guess, you're one of the N'Wahs who can't tell apart Bethesda Game Studios (developer) from Bethesda Softworks (publisher)

I honestly wouldn't care if it was Bethesda sex toys that did it, I'd still have no respect for Bethesda as a whole.

-snip

Personally I hope they go with this one this time around.

Better version

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

What?! When was Fallout 4 announced?!

Oh my gosh I can't wait to see more about this game! I hope it is more like New Vegas than 3. <33

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

-snip-

The publishing company actually funds good games. Skyrim and Fallout 3 are ass, fight me.

What?! When was Fallout 4 announced?!

Oh my gosh I can't wait to see more about this game! I hope it is more like New Vegas than 3. <33

Hasn't been officially announced yet, current speculation is that it will be announced at E3. We do know for a fact it's being worked on. I wouldn't expect it to come out this year though.

I really hope they spend more than 5 minutes on optimization and bug fixes this time..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Hasn't been officially announced yet, current speculation is that it will be announced at E3. We do know for a fact it's being worked on. I wouldn't expect it to come out this year though.

Oh, well this is super news to me, but I am thankful I found out now and not months from now...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

This is super news to me, but I am thankful I found out now and not months from now...

I'm just hoping that they use "we'll meet again" in the game this time. Part of me feels like they've avoided it on purpose

I can't wait for my favorite series to get another great game. I just hope it uses a new engine.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

-snip

Damnit now I want to go play fallout. lol

Bethesda has only really fucked up with ESO. The Steam problem was mostly with Valve being greedy.

Bethesda has only really fucked up with ESO. The Steam problem was mostly with Valve being greedy.

Valve 30%

Bethesda 45% 

Even if Valve was being greedy while Bethesda takes the majority percentage for nothing, Bethesda agreed to it in the first place. Agreeing to exploit such a huge portion of their community is a dick move and it truly shows how much they care about their community.

It would be weird if this is how the game finally leaks.

vwMin.gif

I'm pretty hard right now

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I'm just hoping that they use "we'll meet again" in the game this time. Part of me feels like they've avoided it on purpose

That, or it's too damn expensive to licence.

Everyone's heard of Vera Lynn and that song, and even if they don't know Vera Lynn play them 10 seconds of that song and they'll know it.

Before Fallout, if you'd played 10 seconds of I don't want to set the World on Fire to a random gamer, they'ed have no idea what the song was

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO