My PC won't post and i don't know what to try next

Hey,

this is not my first time building a pc but it is the first time troubleshooting. i have upgraded my GPU from a 1660 TI to a 4060 TI. My CPU from a I5 gen 11 to a I713700KF. and i have replaced/updraded my motherboard to a asrock. i know that a few things are loose but that is not the point. they are loose because ive tried a few things already to troubleshoot. what wierds me out is the fault code thing that is just cycling very fast and not giving a code that i can use. can anyone please help me out. i have a 64 bit system.

Specs:

motherboard: Asrock z690 taichi
GPU: 4060TI

CPU: I7 13700KF

SSD: Samsung SSD980

RAM: Aorus RGB MEMORY DDR5 2x 16GB

Powersupply: Corsair CX550M, 550 WAT

I dont know what bios i am in

24 minutes ago, NielsWolfy said:

Hey,

this is not my first time building a pc but it is the first time troubleshooting. i have upgraded my GPU from a 1660 TI to a 4060 TI. My CPU from a I5 gen 11 to a I713700KF. and i have replaced/updraded my motherboard to a asrock. i know that a few things are loose but that is not the point. they are loose because ive tried a few things already to troubleshoot. what wierds me out is the fault code thing that is just cycling very fast and not giving a code that i can use. can anyone please help me out. i have a 64 bit system.

Specs:

I dont know what bios i am in

I'd do a CMOS clear first, then start checking RAM removing one stick and going one slot at a time to see if there is an issue with RAM or the Motherboard. 

However, judging by the post codes it is cycling through, I think it might be the board. 

It looks like it's having trouble detecting devices.

If you can write down all the ones you sent in the cycle, it would be very helpful since it looks like it's giving more codes in the video as it pans away.

53 minutes ago, NielsWolfy said:

Hey,

Specs:

I dont know what bios i am 

You need at least bios version 13.05 in order to get it booting. Just download that and flash via USB flash drive:

image.png.7bf4d9fbe0c4dce5e6a7db3d99d337b9.png

https://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z690 Taichi/index.asp#CPU

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

3 hours ago, BiotechBen said:

I'd do a CMOS clear first, then start checking RAM removing one stick and going one slot at a time to see if there is an issue with RAM or the Motherboard. 

However, judging by the post codes it is cycling through, I think it might be the board. 

It looks like it's having trouble detecting devices.

If you can write down all the ones you sent in the cycle, it would be very helpful since it looks like it's giving more codes in the video as it pans away.

no, its just cycling through all the codes that u see in the vid, its cycling really fast tho so idk

edit: the codes its cycling through are: 0F, C0, a really fast one i cant make out, 59, 00, 7F, then a really fast one again and then it begins at 0F again