Nintendo will release first smartphone game this year, improve online services

zappian

16891596735_986186f76f_o-640x427.jpg

Nintendo fans won't have to wait too long to see the company's first mobile effort. In a follow-up toyesterday's financial results, Nintendo president Satoru Iwata revealed that the first of five upcoming mobile games is due for release by the end of the year. The remaining four are due to arrive by the end of March 2017. Nintendo outlined its plans back in March, announcing that it would be partnering with Japanese mobile developer DeNA to produce games. While it's not yet clear how the two companies will be dividing up development duties, a report from Japanese business outlet Sankei(translated by Siliconera) claims that Hideki Konno, producer of the Mario Kart series, would be involved.

Nintendo also revealed a few details about its other upcoming project, the mysterious "integrated membership service," which was announced alongside the next-gen NX system. Iwata said:

So nintendo is finally trying to adapt to modern markets .

I think this can be massively successful and viral , if they make good pick and play mobile nintendo games with

household names such as mario and link ( zelda) they may have struck gold.

We will see how the games fair this year already.

*please no pay to recieve more hearts*

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

*gulps*

I didn't see this coming and I have a feeling that to some of my friends it'll be the best thing since sliced bread, regardless of how good it actually is.

Sig under construction.

That's really nice! Hope this turns out well

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

*please no pay to recieve more hearts*

press F to pay respects recieve more hearts

*gulps*

I didn't see this coming and I have a feeling that to some of my friends it'll be the best thing since sliced bread, regardless of how good it actually is.

Angry Mario.

I am calling it :D

I'd definitely take an interest in Nintendo games again if they came to iOS and Android and didn't have stupid microtransactions.

i5-4690K@4.5 GHz // Asus Z87-Pro // HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600 // Crucial BX100 250GB // Sapphire Nitro R9 390 // EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 // Fractal Design Define S // be quiet! Pure Rock & Pure Wings 2 // BenQ XL2730Z // Corsair Vengeance K70 // Logitech G403 Wireless // Sennheiser HD 598 SE

Nintendo not being ass online? I don't believe it!

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

But when are nintendo games coming to PC? I have a wallet and I'm waiting to throw money at you Nintendo. The ball is in your camp.

But when are nintendo games coming to PC? I have a wallet and I'm waiting to throw money at you Nintendo. The ball is in your camp.

You can play every nintendo game using an emulator provided you have the original copies of the games obviously.

You can play every nintendo game using an emulator provided you have the original copies of the games obviously.

Or put on an eyepatch and be naughty.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

As far as I know not WiiU and not NX. I've already played anything I wanted pre-WiiU

And we won't see any reviews of it! Nintendo will take it all down. Me no like u nintendo °_°

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I want a 3ds release of the cdi zelda and mario games....

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Unfortunately, Nintendo have said they have no plans to ever release first party games, both past and future, on mobile.

Only new IPs and possibly spin offs/companion apps will see mobile.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Count me interested at the very least.  My Note 4 is a phenomenal little gaming device and I wouldn't mind trying out these games on it.  You know, once it's confirmed they're not crap.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

If this is like free to play with buying content i will say fuck you Nintendo! Release the full game or get lost.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular