Anonymous in support of the people of Baltimore with their latest attack on the P.D

Source: Their Twitter - reason for not linking direct later on in post.anonymous-image.jpg

So Anonymous, or a member of Anonymous or someone trying to claim to be part of Anonymous, has shown their attempt to support for the people of Baltimore with the latest attack against the Baltimore Police Department.

They (being an "Anonymous twitter account" just linked on their twitter feed a Pastebin of email addresses for the officers of the Baltimore PD.

Why I am not linking direct, I don't want to get in to any forum or legal troubles, if you look quick, you may find the tweet before it gets removed.

But, I have taken a screenshot to show this is not fake, but have also blurred out the email addresses for the reason stated above.

8x824mT.png

kcjtApG.png

My thoughts.

While yes, supporting people is good and all, I don't think it is wise putting the emails of officers out to the public.

Anonymous or a single member has just painted a big target on their head from officials, mind, it is Anonymous or their are trying to be Anonymous, so I don't think they really give two monkeys.

Your Thoughts? Please leave them down below.

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

Nothing but a group of cowards who are too frightened to show their faces for fear of being locked up. Common everyday gang members and crooks have more spine than those witless keyboard warriors who in one face can say they support freedom of knowledge and people, and yet with the other steal countless others' personal information and ruin the lives of thousands with fraudulent debt. Yea, real "good guys" they are!

EDIT: Also, good job rioting masses of baltimore for helping to back up racial slurs and enforce stereotypes that vastly black communities flip ape-shit any time something shady happens. There's a way to make yourself heard, and looting, burning down cop-cars while simultaneously attacking police is not the way to do it.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

My thoughts? roiting is dumb as fuck. 

sorry for the profanity. but thats the flat out truth. I know it was a select few, but what I seen it was just a bunch of bored college kids breaking shit. 

thats different then protesting. people can spend there whole lives protesting for all I care. hell, im proud of them for standing up for what they believe in. I had this guy who asked me my opinons on animals, I told them they where tasty. He was there to advocate going vegan. He accepted me opinion, and explained to me why I should consider going vegan. I stayed for the whole time, and even though I Didnt agree with him, I thanked him for working for something he believed in. 

now, he didnt stab/assault me over the fact I ate meat. thats the difference here. He didnt put me/others at risk simply because I didnt agree with him.

Let alone ruin a town, and possible others lives because now officers are scared every black man wants to kill them. because random police hits are a thing to. 

edit: welp, didnt adress the question at all. I put anonymous below the people that roit. they are standing for something, even if doing it incorrectly. even if its stupid, they are risking there lives for something. anonymous only does shit because there is zero repercussions. Im surprised the NSA hasnt found a way for a "accident" to happen to anonymous members. 

yes because leaking email addresses is going to solve everything...

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

rioting is an act of children. 

Have we still not learned to say what we want to say in a reasonable manner?

humans... why

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Really.... the rioters are retarded enough. They don't need support from more idiots.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Wow, email addresses. Such GG Anonymous. Quick lets all email bomb these addresses so we can be as GG as the idiots that run the streets rioting.

Before you get everyone to riot, it would be helpful if anyone understood that Anonymous isn't really a group as you reported. Should have said "someone using the name of anonymous" ect. 

Not that I support this, just to be clear. 

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

Before you get everyone to riot, it would be helpful if anyone understood that Anonymous isn't really a group as you reported. Should have said "someone using the name of anonymous" ect. 

Not that I support this, just to be clear. 

While the pastebin itself was from an "anonymous" user, the announcement came from the twitter account named anonymous, so I assume the group is in support of it.

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

While the pastebin itself was from an "anonymous" user, the announcement came from the twitter account named anonymous, so I assume the group is in support of it.

...my point was that "anonymous"  is NOT a group. It's an alias that ANYONE can go by. 

meaning that essentially it's "some random person"

The Vinyl Decal guy.

rioting is an act of children. 

Have we still not learned to say what we want to say in a reasonable manner?

humans... why

Because being reasonable will get you walked over.

Because being reasonable will get you walked over.

and Harming others in the pursuit of your goal will turn more away than it will draw them....

Yes anonymous (or whomever is claiming to be them) is throwing flames at the fires. Yes a lot of people take advantage of protests to loot. However, and like everywhere I look, everyone seems to focus only on the looters and nobody focuses on people genuinely outraged, or the dead black men that just keep piling up at the police's feet all around the nation.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I like how people talk about anonymous like they are a single organisation working together.. 

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

A black person killed by a black police officer in a town with a black mayor with a case overseen by a black judge.

Clearly white peoples faults, let's go riot in the streets destroying any credibility our side might have had.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

...my point was that "anonymous"  is NOT a group. It's an alias that ANYONE can go by. 

meaning that essentially it's "some random person"

I like how people talk about anonymous like they are a single organisation working together.

can we stop talking about anonymous as if they are an organization 

I have changed the text to attempt to make it seen as it is someone who is trying to "remain or be" Anonymous

Ryze of the Phoenix: 

The cops deserved this! They think that they are god since 9/11 acting like children killing 21 unarmed people past 2 years without any solid ground reason.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

The cops deserved this! They think that they are god since 9/11 acting like children killing 21 unarmed people past 2 years without any solid ground reason.

Are you currently on drugs?

Are you currently on drugs?

Wuut no why?

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

Wuut no why?

Because your post sounds like something I'd expect from a tin foil hat drug addict.

Because your post sounds like something I'd expect from a tin foil hat drug addict.

Nah, just someone who doesn't understand how many cops there actually are.

btw... @Xsilent(X)

"In 2008, state and local law enforcement agencies employed more than 1.1 million persons on a full-time basis, including about 765,000 sworn personnel (defined as those with general arrest powers). Agencies also employed approximately 100,000 part-time employees, including 44,000 sworn officers."

So, 21 shootings in the last 2 years?

Lets just say 10 per year for ease of number calculation so 1/120k of those employed or 1/80900 sworn officers...When I put it like that it seems rather insignificant and ignorant to hate cops based on the amount that shoot ungrounded (oh, and that's assuming NONE of them messed up with their judgement.)

*just for clarification I'm not saying what that small percentage did was correct or can attributed completely to human error, but it is not representative of all cops.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

roiting is the voice of the oppressed or at least people who feel oppressed. it raises awareness about issues in a way other forms of protest fail to achieve. its what happens you you collectively shit on a group of people for an extended amount of time, and guess what, this time the rioters were right.  now i dont think the black community are innocent in all this  but still. 

as for this person, i fail to see what benefit leaking police officers email has on the people who have been affected.  to me this is just a cry for attention.

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017