Anonymous in support of the people of Baltimore with their latest attack on the P.D

*just for clarification I'm not saying what that small percentage did was correct or can attributed completely to human error, but it is not representative of all cops.

Human error? in killing you don't have human error just animal instinct. And the best of all that not all of those officers did got fired. The all deserved to be fired for shooting a unarmed persons. come on 1 human died on the spot of a horror suffocation by 5 cops sitting on him. He told i can't breath and still cops sat on his body like a peace of trash. Those cops here in Belgium would have all been fired without honor and payment of that month. That is just a example that i gave you.   .

watch 10:06 He died on 11:00

all of those cops should have been fired! power abuse i say. Cops with logic sense would have not sit on 1 person with 5 persons. Here father died from the cops. she has no father now. Cops denied he was died he was alive they say bunch of assholes cops  

and on 15:00 cops killed a homeless guy with a fucking little knife (he died when the cops putted on the cuffs)  good job cops shooting a homeless person. stun guns not a option? those cops are not trained well.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

...snip (video post)...

I would go to counter this argument but I think it wouldn't get through the tin foil...and you can kill in error.

It should be called the Baltimore temper tantrums

<p> AMD Ryzen 7 5800x l ASUS TUF X570-PLUS l G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series RGB 32GB l Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX

They should stick the their internet busniss, normally i can find a reason why they dox and release all personall info from things, but come on, most of these officers have nothing to do with all that happend, they should have focussed at the officer that caused all this BS.

Its better to remove a sick leaf instead of cuttig a whole tree down.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

"Rioting" is only a viable option when the police start shooting peaceful protesters, and I don't mean with tear gas and rubber bullets.

Of course, at that point we call it "revolution" rather than "rioting". The problem is that the government knows exactly what would happen if they took things that far. Also, Anonymous never agrees on everything, anyone can support anything in the name of anonymous, that's the point.

-snip

I agree that police need to be held to a higher standard. Rioting is still not a viable solution for anything but animal behavior.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

All of this could have been handle a lot better than it was. Poor decision on all parties have made the situation worse than it already is.The people should have march towards their mayor house or state rep. house and depended for change (I don't know the area so I don't know how far it is). But rioting like that is never okay unless the world is ending in a couple in a hours than it does matter.