Am i just a big pussy

chimmychunger

The death of living creatures should make you feel bad, if it doesn't you may be a sociopath

Heard my name.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

It means you have compassion and/or empathy, and that you can tell the difference between virtuality and reality, nothing to worry about.

I once saw a young boy texting and driving run a red light and get blown apart by a truck, but felt nothing. Yet when i saw someone hit a dog (intentionally) on the freeway i followed them home and threatened to kill his family

why would someone intentionally kill a dog, what a dick

Capture a cockroach in a container and just observe it. Do the same at a petstore and ask to hold a mouse or rat to help with your fears.

junker build in the making

Capture a cockroach in a container and just observe it. Do the same at a petstore and ask to hold a mouse or rat to help with your fears.

F*ck.... Observing a cockroach, no I wouldn't..... Watching them reproduce gives me chill....

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Humans are animals with complex sets of emotional responses to different situations and it is perfectly fine to react that way. Don't let societal expectations dictate what is and isn't acceptable to feel. Feelings are not a weakness.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

no blood, just the body, im fine with irl blood, mums a nurse not squeamish around blood

look im a 17 year old guy, love violent video games and violent movies a real mans man. well recently we have had a mouse problem and my parents set up traps, i was the first to see the dead mouse, its neck was broken and it was twitching, my mum got rid of it and everything but i did she a fair few tears.

this cant be normal for a kid my age to cry over a friggin mouse

Dw about it we all have different things that freak us out...mine is needles please don't come around my veins with needles. Knives? fine. Needles? NO.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

My dad and I were helping out a family friend by setting up glue traps around their house to try to kill kangaroo rats that were eating their AC insulation. They were poisoned so that eventually the rats would die, but when we went to go check on the traps one day we found a rat that was still alive. He decided that we should put it out of its misery, but all we had were BB guns, the pressurized CO2 cartridge ones, not spring loaded. I shot it with the first BB and it was still alive, but after the second it died. First mammal I killed and I felt pretty horrible about how much pain I must've caused it. It's irrational to assign that much sentiment to one species when I've watched snakes and insects die all the time out here in the desert, but I don't know, I just felt shitty killing something that looks like a household pet.

I'd say you're normal OP.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

I've got no problems with bugs, be they cockroaches or spiders. I am a bit sqeamish around mice, they'd shock me at first then I go in for the kill trying to stomp them.

Rats and Snakes..... oh hell nawwww no way no how uh uh. I can't stand them and won't get anywhere near them

and bats....

2 years ago I was messing around with my welder at my mom's place when she said there was a bird or something in her livingroom. I'm like ok I'll go in and catch it I had my big welding gloves on still and grabbed a transparent face shield used when I grind metal so shards don't get in my face or eyes and also a burlap sack. properly armed I went in the diningroom where it moved to. the black thing (I thought it was a sparrow at the time) started to fly around the dining room so I started to ready the burlap sack and get in range of it. That's when I realized it wasn't a sparrow but a Bat. I freaked the fuck out.

freak out like I've never freaked before. Broke out into a high pitch girl scream. I lost all control. it felt like I went into 3rd person mode on a video game I can see myself doing things but had no control over it. the bat started circling around me so I ducked under the dining room table still screaming like a bitch. under the table is when I started to get a bit of control over myself. just enough that I knew I was freaking out and screaming like a bitch but not enough to control it and this realization started to make me laugh.
so I'm a grown ass man under my mothers dining room table screaming like a bitch and laughing at myself transforming the death shriek into a maniacal cackle/scream and I'm calling out to my mother for help and the fucking bat is loving this or something because its just circling the table for some reason making me scream and cackle even harder.

its not a proud moment of my life. and at the time I had that meme in my head of "son I am dissapoint" in my head which made me cackle scream even more.

If I saw a cockroach in my house I would say: "THIS MEANS WAR" and murder every single one I see and can.

If I saw a mouse, I would get it out of my house. (dat rhymez)

But I mean if its something like a cat, dog, human like an animal that is a big part of peoples lives then that's when I would freak out if I saw dead, or at least be sad.

But I have a tolerance for small animals (mice bugs) if they're being a pain in the ass or causing problems. I couldn't directly murder a mouse or something with my own brute force, but a trap no problem. (if it was stupid enough to fall for it, then it's not me who technically killed it)

Also, as DimasRMDO said, 

Dog, Cat, Fish, Bird, etc. = Friendly

Cockroach, Mouse, Centipede, etc. = Hostile

Spider, Ant (not colony), etc. = Neutral (Okay, but if it brings you bad things it's hostile then)

Hostile = Attack, no question.

Friendly = Ally, don't attack.

Neutral = Attack if necessary.

If I saw a cockroach in my house I would say: "THIS MEANS WAR" and murder every single one I see and can.

If I saw a mouse, I would get it out of my house. (dat rhymez)

But I mean if its something like a cat, dog, human like an animal that is a big part of peoples lives then that's when I would freak out if I saw dead, or at least be sad.

But I have a tolerance for small animals (mice bugs) if they're being a pain in the ass or causing problems.

What would you do if you see a centipede?

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

What would you do if you see a centipede?

it would remind me of the Atari game centipede

http://my.ign.com/atari/centipede

then I would play it

The centipedes here where I live aren't that big or creepy. And I rarely see them. Maybe they're rare?

I would maybe kill it?

it would remind me of the Atari game centipede

http://my.ign.com/atari/centipede

then I would play it

The centipedes here where I live aren't that big or creepy. And I rarely see them. Maybe they're rare?

I would maybe kill it?

I like your place..... Here the centipedes are agile, big and creepy as sh*t, you'd be like this when you see them.....

1RXGWZM_700wa_0.gif

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

Wow... I must be inhumane then... I've killed my fair share of mice... Some who only got the tip of their tails stuck in the traps were squealing like mad in an extremely high pitch voice... I'd put them in a jar and let them suffocate to death while watching them take their last breath... Never shed a single tear for a mice.

Others were nearly torn in half... Just open the trap, let them fall in a jar, close the lid... Dump the jar in the garbage. Can't have some mice that might possibly still be alive zombie itself out of my garbage bags after all. That'd be creepy and disgusting.

Saw my first dead mice when I was still in primary school, around 5th grade. Neighbor was doing some home renovation... turns out our basements were somewhat connected, mice from his infected dump came to our side... Bad idea. No pity for the buggers. They ate my cereals. :angry:

Edit : Because some righteous animal activist prick decided to bring this post up years later, here's some context : I was in my early teens during the events of this post(which happened YEARS prior to this post) and in my head at the time, I figured it was better to put a mice in a jar for it to die within minutes, than to just take a hammer and splatter its brain about like some kind of psychopath. No where does it say I actually enjoyed watching it die. But somehow that makes me a crazy person and I'm wrong for not wanting to see a gory mess or choosing a more "humane" method.

As such, kindly go fuck yourself with a cattle prod.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

It's a mouse, you feel some compassion for it, then remember that rodents can carry disease, and move on.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

look im a 17 year old guy, love violent video games and violent movies a real mans man. well recently we have had a mouse problem and my parents set up traps, i was the first to see the dead mouse, its neck was broken and it was twitching, my mum got rid of it and everything but i did she a fair few tears.

Nah it's human.

Without emotion we would be... well @MyInnerFred.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

It's a mouse, you feel some compassion for it, then remember that rodents can carry disease, and move on.

You remind me of Plague Inc.

Aaah damn rodents.....

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

Yes, you are.

Just grow a vagina and start using makeup. 

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Without emotion we would be... well @MyInnerFred.

I'm afraid I don't know what your talking about~

aJ44H4k.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I personally lived on a farm, but seeing your animals die did kind of touch me, more like made me feel bad that I might have done something wrong. The first rabbit I shot I only paralized it and it was twitching and all, so I just grabbed a shovel and moved it and I couldn't kill it then. After that I just shot birds. Now at the farm I worked at I had to shoot cats since they were drinking the milk the calves were supposed to and then the calves would rather lick the cats in stead of drinking and they die. I got 27 in one day and 7 the next. That did not phase me. It all really depends on how you look at it. The mice are actually destroying your home.

Pro-tip:
Merlin's Fly bait and some Cocacola or diet pepsi cocktail is the best thing to use to kill pests. Cats won't drink it I don't know about dogs. But when a woodchuck, raccoon, or an opossum drinks a little bit they then get about 3 feet and it just drops them. I set some out in a corn field once and had 13 coons and 3 opossums in about 8 hours. Plus their belly turns blue

this thread. lol. pls. soo funny op. As a 22 year old Texan, ive killed many of hogs and a deer and varmits. plus ive also gut hogs and deer. gutin a hog is nasty. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

lets just say..you wouldn't survive the zombie apocalypse..or any apocalypse

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

perfectly normal man, there is a HUGE diffrents to video game death and real life death, a good example is a video were someone commited sucide  duringa press meeting, a lot of people who were video gamers asked for the video to be taken down or were genuinaly disturbed

its why the military has to train people to be able to shoot at someone, because killing another human (unless you are a psychopath) is not normal.

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |