Am i just a big pussy

chimmychunger

look im a 17 year old guy, love violent video games and violent movies a real mans man. well recently we have had a mouse problem and my parents set up traps, i was the first to see the dead mouse, its neck was broken and it was twitching, my mum got rid of it and everything but i did she a fair few tears.

this cant be normal for a kid my age to cry over a friggin mouse

Dude i've killed a guy with my car 

I can't keep my shit near a fucking cockroach without crying 

it means you are human and emotional. now i'm younger then you and a couple weeks ago chopped a chickens head off with an axe and didnt flinch but im just a cold mofo. it shows you have emotion

I'm the same. I'm 17 and I'm pretty decent with violent video games / movies / ER TV shows - but at the sign of a cockroach / mouse I flip shit :P

Not just you, cockroach and mouse..... I would jump and run but if I see centipede <---- this is the worst animal..... I'd jump, run and never go to that place AGAIN.....

1RXGWZM_700wa_0.gif

^^ My reaction with cockroach, mouse and f*cking centipede.....

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

I'm not sleeping tonight. Thanks for that.

I'm 6ft 3inches tall, and now I'm freaked out.

Its okay man.  Cockroaches are the bane of people it would seem 

Not just you, cockroach and mouse..... I would jump and run but if I see centipede..... I'd jump, run and never go to that place AGAIN.....

1RXGWZM_700wa_0.gif

^^ My reaction with cockroach, mouse and f*cking centipede.....

I feel you bro, Constant vigilance is needed. I saw one crawl out of a grate and flipped my shit.And also might have taken my pants off once... (thankfully not in public)

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

I feel you bro, Constant vigilance is needed. I saw one crawl out of a grate and flipped my shit.And also might have taken my pants off once... (thankfully not in public)

I hate centipede..... I just hate it, I don't want to tell you why, you know it..... Typing this gives me chill man (I'm thinking of centipede right now)....

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Bro, who cares.... I wouldn't cry but I would feel pretty bad for the mouse. I love animals and against any sort of animal violence (although I will kill anything in a video game :P) but it's a pest and I wouldn't want a mouse running around in my house so I would kill it if I had to. They are filthy little things that crap everywhere and it's very unhealthy having them around. That being said, I'd still feel like a complete cunt killing one.

I have killed one.... a pet one when I was 5 years old. I loved it so much then one day it bit me and when it went into it's exercise wheel I spun it and it died from internal bleeding :( I still feel terrible when I think about it.

Edit: Just remembered that I had 3 pet mice like 2 years ago and they all got real sick and 2 of them died, the other one I had to put down by making a C02 Chamber and suffocating the poor little bugger. I will never forget how scared it was and scratching on the side of the chamber wanting me to take her out and hold her...... I cried so hard.

what  a puss. using traps? real men would use nail guns or flamethrowers! 

>nailguns

:o

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Bro, who cares.... I wouldn't cry but I would feel pretty bad for the mouse. I love animals and against any sort of animal violence (although I will kill anything in a video game :P) but it's a pest and I wouldn't want a mouse running around in my house so I would kill it if I had to. They are filthy little things that crap everywhere and it's very unhealthy having them around. That being said, I'd still feel like a complete cunt killing one.

I have killed one.... a pet one when I was 5 years old. I loved it so much then one day it bit me and when it went into it's exercise wheel I spun it and it died from internal bleeding :( I still feel terrible when I think about it.

Dog, Cat, Fish, Bird, etc. = Friendly

Cockroach, Mouse, Centipede, etc. = Hostile

Spider, Ant (not colony), etc. = Neutral (Okay, but if it brings you bad things it's hostile then)

Hostile = Attack, no question.

Friendly = Ally, don't attack.

Neutral = Attack if necessary.

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

I guess this is proof video games don't cause violence :P

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

I guess this is proof video games don't cause violence :P

Maybe for us but kids..... They like to do new things and try to apply it, when they see a lot of violence..... They might become violence later when grown up.

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

what  a puss. using traps? real men would use nail guns or flamethrowers! 

When I was about 11 or 12, I caught a mouse by hand. True story.

At the time, my family's cat had been catching mice from time to time and toying with them. One had apparently escaped injured and ended up dying under a sofa, which we only discovered after it began to reek.

So this one afternoon, I came home and found the cat chasing around a mouse. I wanted to prevent another smelly incident and decided to try and get the mouse out of the house. Ended up chasing the mouse under the dinner table, with the cat approaching from one side and me from the other. Mouse tried to dodge the cat, and I grabbed it. I tossed it outside, since I didn't want to kill it. My cat seemed proud that I caught it (maybe she was trying to teach me to hunt, lol). I didn't really want to kill it, actually I just wanted as little to do with it as possible, just held it by the tail after I caught it. I'd seen enough blood and gore from some of her earlier catches.

How many mouses were there? Were they laser or optical? What sensor? What was their polling rate? Did they have 9001dpi branding all over them? Did they fit well into your hand? Did they come with a removable cable? Did they have replaceable switches? Were they RGB backlight? Did they have any acceleration issues? Were they optimized for gaming?

Try throwing it against the wall a few times, does it work again? If not then RMA ASAP

if i had money, i'd gild you

I'm not sleeping tonight. Thanks for that.

I'm 6ft 3inches tall, and now I'm freaked out.

T.T Why are you so tall ... T>T I'm only 5 ft 4 ... 

Well If a rat dies ... I don't know how to feel about .. I feel pitty but then I felt interested in the rat .

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

T.T Why are you so tall ... T>T I'm only 5 ft 4 ... 

Well If a rat dies ... I don't know how to feel about .. I feel pitty but then I felt interested in the rat .

My superior dutch genes :)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

My superior dutch genes :)

Damn ... Didn't know you were partly Dutch ... I want some of those genes ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Damn ... Didn't know you were partly Dutch ... I want some of those genes ... 

I'm completely european - I just live in hong kong :)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I'm completely european - I just live in hong kong :)

Perfect , exactly why I need those genes ... Also , I have a friend who is 2 years older then me . He comes from The Netherlands too but he isn't quite as tall ... 

Spider, Ant (not colony), etc. = Neutral (Okay, but if it brings you bad things it's hostile then)

Yeah I know how it goes but I just really dislike taking a life, no matter how little it is. I feel bad for killing flies lol.

Yeah I know how it goes but I just really dislike taking a life, no matter how little it is. I feel bad for killing flies lol.

I feel bad when I kill ants.... They're just walking around but I stepped/blow/drown them...... They don't deserve those....

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

But what about Centipede ? 

But what about Centipede ? 

Hostile bro....

93334.jpg

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

The death of living creatures should make you feel bad, if it doesn't you may be a sociopath

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I once saw a young boy texting and driving run a red light and get blown apart by a truck, but felt nothing. Yet when i saw someone hit a dog (intentionally) on the freeway i followed them home and threatened to kill his family

eat them. /thread

How does that comment not have more likes?

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

I once saw a young boy texting and driving run a red light and get blown apart by a truck, but felt nothing. Yet when i saw someone hit a dog (intentionally) on the freeway i followed them home and threatened to kill his family

Good fucking boy. I'm proud of you.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313