what's your weirdest computer idea?

One of each, I guess

4chan: giant rotating dildo machine

realistically: toaster

When do you go into manufacturing?

Never!!... too broke right now to even afford a GT 640 LOL

Maybe someday

I don't really find it weird but rather re-purposing a laptop into a true All in One which would use their original screen though the laptop may have had some flaws in the original chassis which honestly for either my Samsung or HP would work out fine for such a conversion. The only limiting factor is the 15" screen with out coming up with a separate display sort of thing (pair a monitor that has been separated from its case.)

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Why not replace the steering wheel and brake/gas/clutch with gaming pedals and steering? Make a "race" car #boomingenious

I would only if EA re-launches NFS Most wanted (2005) with current gen graphics. I played most of the racing games but I still dont find any of them good. I can probably drive in GTA5 but I dont want to get my hopes up xD

Kind of like a cockpit. It would be a room where you just sit inside and spend you life away. Something like this image.

senjou_rev3.jpg

Bruh, play Titanfall inside. Awesome experience!  :rolleyes:

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Lol reading some of these is really making me feel like I'm aiming a little low.
My craziest PC idea is that my next computer is going to have a 256GB SSD boot drive and two 1TB HDDs in Raid 0 for storing big ass games like GTAV for a speed boost in load times while still getting all 2TB worth of storage.
Then again, my plan probably has the highest chance of success out of all of these considering 1TB HDDs are only $50 hahahaha.

Bruh, play Titanfall inside. Awesome experience! :rolleyes:

Was JUST thinking about how much it resembles the inside of a titan.

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

i'd still like to do some ln2 cooling someday

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

Honestly, a fully functioning toilet computer. You get a large reservoir for your loop, and the more you gotta go, the cooler your PC will be. The only obvious downside is if you don't flush for a while than the water could heat up, and then if you finally flush the toilet, it might crack from the sudden change in temperature.

/s

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Mine was to maybe do a d-frame style build, but spherical, and suspend the parts with bungee cords in the middle. Never happened. These can be theoretical!

A pc built into my games room, like in the walls or something. All hidden cables and totally hidden, just some cool ass monitors.

So you would be like "wtf is powering all that" :)

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Custom-made wooden ATX case. Would've looked pretty nice, I think. Never actually happened.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

1. A glass tubing water cooling loop, with mercury for coolant.....yes, it's insane, I know.

2. A gaming pod suspended from the ceiling, that rises up into the ceiling and seals you inside, sound proofed with wicked surround sound, ash tray, climate control, several monitors, small refrigerator for drinks etc.

Edit: Oh, and glass radiators, all glass fins, and glass tubing running through them. Because why the fuck not.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Take a used car. Clean it all up. Remove everything from the hood.

Place all the computer components(motherboard, cpu, gpu) in-place of the car's engine. 

Remove the windshield. Place a monitor(4k prefered now) instead. Close any gaps with proper materials.

Now, just keep one seat in the center. The backseats can be kept as they are.

The ignition should be connected to the motherboard to turn on the computer. 

Remove the steering wheel. Attach some placement surface for the keyboard and the mouse instead of the steering wheel.

Adjust the gas pedal/accelerator for cpu over clocking. The clutch should be adjusted for GPU overclocking. The brakes can be used to decide the overclocked limit, hence no need to keep the pedals pressed.

Replace the steering wheel with a racing wheel, replace pedals with racing pedals. Put the seat on rails so you can shift between center and driver side. Perfect racing sim and general use computer.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Smartphone with Windows Metro UI, but it's really x86-64 windows.  Can dock to a screen to become a tablet like the Asus padphone.  The screen can dock to a keyboard to become a laptop.  The phone can also dock to peripherals so it becomes like a desktop computer.  Basically Ubuntu phone but Windows.

I want to mod a bedroom fan into the panel of a computer case :D

Would love to see.

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

a HHD cage with sata cable's so you can just put a hdd/sdd in and get files of it (probably the most realistic of all )

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Smartphone with Windows Metro UI, but it's really x86-64 windows.  Can dock to a screen to become a tablet like the Asus padphone.  The screen can dock to a keyboard to become a laptop.  The phone can also dock to peripherals so it becomes like a desktop computer.  Basically Ubuntu phone but Windows.

already happening on windows 10 on the phone not kidding

You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

already happening on windows 10 on the phone not kidding

i think it was in this video 

i once got the mad idea(which im still willing to try) to custom WC a Imac, just for the fun of it and proving Imac's can be usefull afterall :P

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Computer inside an acoustic guitar. Totally impractical, but would be so cool.

it sounds cool

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name