what's your weirdest computer idea?

Quite shocking isn't it.....

Oh... Oh my...

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

Oh... Oh my...

Bdq6LWw_700wa_0.gif

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

I assume you man the monitor?

That would be amazing.

yea that is what i meant 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

a computer you can step inside to

XxxxxxxxxxxxL-ATX

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

a computer you can step inside to

When you're inside...

fire-01.jpg

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

When you're inside...

-snip-

especially if its AMD lol

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

A computer that is powered by human blood.... Oh wait.... DAMN IT, IBM!!!

especially if its AMD lol

You're done bro  :P

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

Google Maps in a car? I mean, it's 2015 why don't we have this yet?

We have that already...

at least my dad has got his new Audi a6 s-line they have got tracking with google maps:D

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

a computer thats giant and takes multiple people, and cranes to build

yeah where would be the advantage?

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

it would be more rewarding once its built?

I think i dont get your point but however

:D

So like an entire network array of workstation-grade Core i7s and GTX Titan Z's that could fit the entire building?? Can it run Win 95 solitaire at 30fps at 240p?

Even better, can it run Skynet?

Diy lighting.. I without a spring iron. So delicate..

I just thougt of something  :D how awsome would it be if you could build a custom pc... I mean all the parts by yourself your own cpu after your needs ram Graphics everything :o

Turn the clear case side panel into one of those clear monocolor OLED displays for displaying statistics(fps, temps, maybe fan /lighting control)

Most counter-intuitive computer I've ever heard of. What is this? A computer from the 60s?

10/10 would go back in time again.

Most counter-intuitive computer I've ever heard of. What is this? A computer from the 60s?

10/10 would go back in time again.

I'd want an entire server array all to myself, if you ask me. Besides, with all computing going back to the cloud these days I wouldn't be surprised that we'd go back to mainframes like in the 60's. 

I would like to try cable sleeves, but instead of the cables bending, I want to see how a swirl kind of effect would look..

I think it may turn out really bad and look absolutely horrible!

I'm going to put a link to my PC specs which actually aren't my PC specs and I cry myself to sleep everyday so I can have these PC specs but I can't afford these PC specs so PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs.

Hardline cabling. Like hard line watercooling, but cables instead 

Current Rig

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 @4.0ghz MOBO: MSI Z87m-G45 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb (2x4) CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120v GPU: MSI R9 270x PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ Case: Corsair Air 240 (modded) SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500gb HDD: Samsung 1tb Apple Hard Drive Mouse: Razer Naga 2014

Take a used car. Clean it all up. Remove everything from the hood.

Place all the computer components(motherboard, cpu, gpu) in-place of the car's engine. 

Remove the windshield. Place a monitor(4k prefered now) instead. Close any gaps with proper materials.

Now, just keep one seat in the center. The backseats can be kept as they are.

The ignition should be connected to the motherboard to turn on the computer. 

Remove the steering wheel. Attach some placement surface for the keyboard and the mouse instead of the steering wheel.

Adjust the gas pedal/accelerator for cpu over clocking. The clutch should be adjusted for GPU overclocking. The brakes can be used to decide the overclocked limit, hence no need to keep the pedals pressed.

I'd skip the Ocing idea, and just make an awesome realistic car simulator!