Star Wars: Battlefront - 40 Player battles, pre-order and No battlelog

werto165

i heard no single player either:(

hopefully there will be an offline mode

Online co-op missions, souds like Titanfall. I was really wanting a singleplayer... Just not from DICE or Visceral.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

They should make modding tools and let people just go crazy with the assets on pc, I mean there so many great star wars thing people want to do

This is awesome! If only we could be sure that there won't be the day one premium season pass and that space battles weren't locked behind a paywall... or if they let us make mods... or if health didn't regenerate as if we were Wolverine...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

if there's a battlelog service for stats charting that'll be cool, but I'm so glad that battlelog as a server browser is gone. It wasn't stable ever, and I had to use a vpn while at uni because they blocked it. As a result, I had horrid pings

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

origin only?

no thx; i dont believe you should negotiate with terrorists

origin only?

I've had nothing but good experiences with origin.

Recent games -- LoL, FO4, TESV, XCOM 2, Life is Strange, Overwatch, Ark, Total War Attila, Hearthstone.  <(^^,)>

origin only?

Have you ever even used Origin?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Well at least there is no battle log. That was the stupidest weirdest most retarded idea for a video game ever.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

This sounds damn good. Given how awesome the return policy of origin is, this might be the first game I preorder since more than 3 years.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

"Yesterday, DICE Lead Designer Dennis Branvall has confirmed that Star Wars: Battlefront Split-Screen feature would be exclusive to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One version of the game. Today via Twitter, Branvall advised PC gaming community to buy another gaming PC or PS4/Xbox One if they want to play Star Wars: Battlefront with each other." 

Well then that sucks. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

"Yesterday, DICE Lead Designer Dennis Branvall has confirmed that Star Wars: Battlefront Split-Screen feature would be exclusive to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One version of the game. Today via Twitter, Branvall advised PC gaming community to buy another gaming PC or PS4/Xbox One if they want to play Star Wars: Battlefront with each other." 

Well then that sucks. 

Certainly it sucks, but did anyone honestly expect otherwise? The number of split screen PC games is so infinitesimally small. Not to mention, you'd have to use Controllers for the other players, and most #PCMR tards would freak out about having to use the "inferior" controller.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Certainly it sucks, but did anyone honestly expect otherwise? The number of split screen PC games is so infinitesimally small. Not to mention, you'd have to use Controllers for the other players, and most #PCMR tards would freak out about having to use the "inferior" controller.

I don't see why the can't offer it, surely the programming can't be that more difficult, if it is you could just force them/us to use two controllers rather than a controller and a keyboard and mouse. The general code structures wouldn't be that different. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I assumed it was a month or more. It's still kind of stupid. If it causes no harm, then why would it cause harm for them to release it for all three platforms at the same time?

The same answer you will always get.

BECAUSE MUN-AY.

- snip-

Yeah, last split screen PC game I played was Lego Indiana Jones, wow. I just said that.

- snip-

The same answer you will always get.

BECAUSE MUN-AY.

I highly doubt that it would make any actual difference in their profits (microsoft's that is)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yeah. The big three (EA, Ubi, Acti) for some reason believe they have to release yearly installments of their big franchises instead of giving the studios time to really make something new and special. If anyone actually gave a damn and wanted to make something special instead of yet another soulless multiplayer Battlefield/COD game Battlefront could have been something special and amazing. Can you imagine what 32 or even 64 person huge space battles would look like in the Frostbite engine with all of DICE's rather impressive resources behind it? A big galactic conquest mode surrounding that concept.

That, my friend, is why star citizen and the Witcher exist. To give a massive middle finger to giant publishers, and show that games do not have to be yearly, ever so slight iterative nonsense.

- snip-

I highly doubt that it would make any actual difference in their profits (microsoft's that is)

No, but EA will get money from Microsoft because of the timed exclusive.

(correct me if I'm wrong :P )

- snip-

Oh, I forgot the usual corporate bullshit. Still, besides that, it won't have a positive effect on either of them.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

It's not really a timed exclusive so no money is changing hands. It's "releasing" first on the XB1 due to EA's subscription thing EA Access. Part of the perks is early access to play new games for a limited time before purchasing. They did the same thing with Dragon Age: Inquisition.

It's not really a timed exclusive so no money is changing hands. It's "releasing" first on the XB1 due to EA's subscription thing EA Access. Part of the perks is early access to play new games for a limited time before purchasing. They did the same thing with Dragon Age: Inquisition.

OK thanks :P my mistake

- snip-