Star Wars: Battlefront - 40 Player battles, pre-order and No battlelog

werto165

One question: What happened to the timed exclusivity for Xbone? That still a thing? Or did EA come to their senses and tell MS to piss off?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

One question: What happened to the timed exclusivity for Xbone? That still a thing? Or did EA come to their senses and tell MS to piss off?

Its still happening. Its a few days. Why so upset? 

You go around acting like MS causes actual harm on Earth because of this. 

Its still happening. Its a few days. Why so upset? 

You go around acting like MS causes actual harm on Earth because of this. 

I assumed it was a month or more. It's still kind of stupid. If it causes no harm, then why would it cause harm for them to release it for all three platforms at the same time?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I really hope this game doesn't end up being just Battlefield 4 with a different skin. Not that BF4 is a bad game, but if I want to play Battlefield I'll just play Battlefield :D. I also would like to see support for 64 players on PC just for the hell of it.

No idea, it seems from what people are saying about it that it's trying to be as authentic as possible, so perhaps there is some customization but I wouldn't imagine too much, who knows to be honest. 

Damn, hope we can choose race and such and customise weapons like in the older battlefront games...would be really cool :/

Side note, where is your avatar from?

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

Damn, hope we can choose race and such and customise weapons like in the older battlefront games...would be really cool :/

Side note, where is your avatar from?

I found it on here: http://www.reddit.com/r/loadingicon

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

£49 is way too much for a PC game. standard is £35, plus they are shoving DLC in our faces. Look like I will get this when all the DLC is bundles after a year or two and I am a Star Wars fan. I did expect it though, I mean it is EA. They should have given it to some no name studio made up of a bunch of veteran game devs that they hired so they could do it in secret. AAA games have taken a dive this past 3 something years.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

I really hope this game doesn't end up being just Battlefield 4 with a different skin. Not that BF4 is a bad game, but if I want to play Battlefield I'll just play Battlefield :D. I also would like to see support for 64 players on PC just for the hell of it.

The footage was not really spectacular, mostly coming off as a Battlefield-like standard shooter with a Star Wars skin and a decent-looking gimmick with the AT-AT.

Kotaku talking about the press footage of actual gameplay

The trailer looks sexy AF ! Knowing BF 4 graphics it is save to say the game will most likely look super close to what we see in the trailer.

I'll be adding this to my game library.

This must have Lightsabres as a melee weapon instead of knives !

*drools imagining them sword fights*

PS. I want to play that robot !

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Looks like it's a Multiplayer-only game, so it'll be interesting to see how it does. That's not to say a full-priced multiplayer-only game will fail, but neither Titanfall nor Evolve were that successful.

I hope DICE does better.

It may end up being a Battlefield game with a Star Wars skin.

The devs have said there aren't space battles and if it is all ground combat with x-wings and tie fighters replacing jets is sounds like a battlefield reskin to me.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/17/star-wars-celebration-battlefront-does-not-have-space-battles-prequel-era

http://www.pcgamer.com/star-wars-battlefront-focusing-on-planetary-battles-instead-of-space-combat/

I was hoping for 64 players, oh well, it still looks good.

They ruined it, this game is done. GG

"Dedicated" my ass.

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

They ruined it, this game is done. GG

"Dedicated" my ass.

Care to elaborate on this?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Them memories. I played the hell out of battlefront 2

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

may Origin be with you.

may browser plugins be with.

may Required internet access be with you.

I don't care how nice the game is, with EA running the show like Battlefield, it will be ruined.

Yup. This game is dead to me.

Care to elaborate on this?

>No space battles

>No space battles

Fair enough. There were no space battles in the original SW Battlefront though, and the space battles in Battlefront II were... well... not that good.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that EA will be working on an actual Space Sim of some variety sooner or later.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Fair enough. There were no space battles in the original SW Battlefront though, and the space battles in Battlefront II were... well... not that good.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that EA will be working on an actual Space Sim of some variety sooner or later.

>Space Battle DLC

>Space Battle DLC

True enough, that could definitely happen.

But let's be honest. Space battles deserve a lot more then "Hey it's air combat with no ground". Especially if they are going to even try a little to get the physics somewhat decent.

So I'd rather they did Space Battles as a DLC, then they take time out of the rest of the game to shoehorn it in. Make the base game kickass first. THEN spend additional time making the Space Battles DLC great.

At least, that's my opinion :P