Experiences with non-techies

my mom has an ipad.

she likes to watch pewdiepie.

she went to the appstore.

downloaded youtube.

opened youtube.

searched in the bar for ''youtube.com''

`~` *caugh* my parrents are fucking idiots. *caugh, phlem, caugh*

and yes, my mom watches pewds. my mom is super awesome.

she's also super meanie smelly fayce.

she ate all my nutty bars and maltesers........

Your mom watches pewds? I am amazed and surprised.

Edit: 1,000th personal post party!!!!

some person in my class told me that adobe programs can only use up to three cores on a processor, yeah that seems legit, i mean the athlon x3 is easily the best cpu so lets all design for it lol.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

some person in my class told me that adobe programs can only use up to three cores on a processor, yeah that seems legit, i mean the athlon x3 is easily the best cpu so lets all design for it lol.

so you mean i didn't have to get that latest gen 8 core cpu to get fast performance in photoshop?

my mom has an ipad.

she likes to watch pewdiepie.

she went to the appstore.

downloaded youtube.

opened youtube.

searched in the bar for ''youtube.com''

`~` *caugh* my parrents are fucking idiots. *caugh, phlem, caugh*

and yes, my mom watches pewds. my mom is super awesome.

she's also super meanie smelly fayce.

she ate all my nutty bars and maltesers........

that was... VERY interesting :l

my worst experience was once I had to help a friend where there were advertisements all over the computer and she had not thought that there were some pogramer she did not need and she would not reinstall windows so after i have deleted about 150 pograms samt installed antivirus could it be used again

So these just happened today:

My mother was complaining about her Lumia 625 running out of storage space. I go check it, not a single byte free. I proceed to check what is taking up all that space; 4 GB worth of pictures she has taken with it and never deleted. That was over 2000 photos, within 3 months or so.

My little sister complained at her laptop (that's finally in use now, just because I bought a functioning charger for it as a b-day gift) was acting up, and constantly complained that Firefox extensions needed updating. I go check it, the laptop opens a new window every time you click a link or open a new tab (wat? Doesn't even allow just to open to the same window, it forces a new one), and installing new versions of the outdated Firefox extensions was impossible because of that. Solution? Download Chrome and call it a day. Extension problems were gone, but still opens a new window every time you go anywhere on the internet.

Her laptop's keyboard also has a mind of it's own: you can type one correct word per 3 seconds or so. Otherwise it just blurs some random letters without any structual reason.

I guess it's time to re-install Windows on her laptop (it's running Windows Vista Basic, in case you're asking. It ran without problems when I owned the laptop, but after giving it to my sister, it got messed up, like every electronic device she touches...)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

So these just happened today:

My mother was complaining about her Lumia 625 running out of storage space. I go check it, not a single byte free. I proceed to check what is taking up all that space; 4 GB worth of pictures she has taken with it and never deleted. That was over 2000 photos, within 3 months or so.

can the biggest sd card you can get... get 10

And the Intel xeons are TOTALLY not designed for productivity, because OBVIOUSLY the adobe suites can only use 3 cores.

Another fucking story with the famous idiot.

Him: Fuck you.

Me: Why?

Him: You said you wouldn't let me help you with your Unity game cuz I don't know "code"?

Me: And?

Him: I do know code.

Me: Which language?

Him: Code.

Me: What?

Him: Cod-

Me: No, I heard you perfectly well. But this is like me saying I have a car, and you ask which car it is, and I reply "a car". What the hell. Which compiler do you use, what do you write your code in?

Long story short: this kid thinks that knowing how to use a Terminal/The Command Prompt is knowing "code".

I think that technically, the terminal/cmd is an extremely basic part of programming, but I wouldn't call it programing. Although, my friend thinks he can hack into my computer and install viruses on it with command prompt.

I think that technically, the terminal/cmd is an extremely basic part of programming, but I wouldn't call it programing. Although, my friend thinks he can hack into my computer and install viruses on it with command prompt.

If he's good enough, I'd say it's possible... But not for your average chump...

I just saw it last night too! my moms like "Joe, Look!! a high school for you!" after watching the commercial, i looked her square in the eyes and said "no".

My mom was on her Mac looking for high schools and colleges for me. She came across this "school of apps" when she told me I asked "oh, is it app development", she replied "no?". Well, I don't know the point of a school of apps. Especially at a college with extremely high standards

If he's good enough, I'd say it's possible... But not for your average chump...

Well, the thing is to, is I don't understand because we aren't even on the same LAN.

Well, the thing is to, is I don't understand because we aren't even on the same LAN.

The wonders of bluetooth? (I don't even know if you can access bluetooth functionality in CMD, the attack route also needs the target machine's authentication if it will be through this way)

The wonders of bluetooth? (I don't even know if you can access bluetooth functionality in CMD, the attack route also needs the target machine's authentication if it will be through this way)

Yeah, though my PC doesn't even have bluetooth.  He knows that, his computer doesn't even have bluetooth!  

The Hilarious thing is though, is that he uses a super powerful software firewall, has like 3 antiviruses on his computer and he doesn't have an admin password or firewall enabled on his router.  Hes not stubborn as such he just doesn't like learning anything unless he learns and does it himself. 

can the biggest sd card you can get... get 10

You would not believe what my Mom did yesterday, she traded her Galaxy s3 for a crappy $10 phone.  I don't know why.   The crappy phone has a much smaller display, only has 1GB of storage, no SD card slot, a 1.5mp camera and no wifi or anything.   

You would not believe what my Mom did yesterday, she traded her Galaxy s3 for a crappy $10 phone.  I don't know why.   The crappy phone has a much smaller display, only has 1GB of storage, no SD card slot, a 1.5mp camera and no wifi or anything.   

Maybe she wasn't using the full functionality of the S3. Some people just want a feature phone that can make and receive calls and compose and receive texts. That said, that's a pretty crappy trade.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Maybe she wasn't using the full functionality of the S3. Some people just want a feature phone that can make and receive calls and compose and receive texts. That said, that's a pretty crappy trade.

I know, now she just got ripped off.  I understand what your saying but she traded it!  She could have sold it and got more! 

Some kid in my class said, "It would be awesome if our school got really high tech compewters." So I responded with "sooo celerons, 512mb of ram and an underclocked gt610?" And he responded with......THOSE COMPEWTERS WOULD BE AMAZING OUR SCHOOL NEEDS THEM."

Another friend of mine asked if I could overclock his MacBook Pro to play counter strike at ultra for exactly 90 minutes, and use up all the battery (one ultra cs round per charge) and have it automatically undo the overclock after each match. He said he wanted it to look pretty like FRANKIEonPC's cs.

Look at my shiny. The logo lights up

Some kid in my class said, "It would be awesome if our school got really high tech compewters." So I responded with "sooo celerons, 512mb of ram and an underclocked gt610?" And he responded with......THOSE COMPEWTERS WOULD BE AMAZING OUR SCHOOL NEEDS THEM."

Another friend of mine asked if I could overclock his MacBook Pro to play counter strike at ultra for exactly 90 minutes, and use up all the battery (one ultra cs round per charge) and have it automatically undo the overclock after each match. He said he wanted it to look pretty like FRANKIEonPC's cs.

is he still your friend?

Frankie has a titan if I remember correctly.....

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Frankie has a titan if I remember correctly.....

I thought he had a gtx690, and borrowed a titan z for bfhl

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

I thought he had a gtx690, and borrowed a titan z for bfhl

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

so our art class got 2 new rendering PC's and i decited to chek them out...

I7-4790k

GTX980 and a quidro

32gb ram...

but after that i opened conttrole panel i noticed something weard... THEY BOTH ARE RUNING 32BIT WINDOWS 8 

My school is retardet...