LGBT community

carguy86

Well, seeing as nobody has posted here lately, How 'bout a question:

First lemme think of one...

Ohkay! How many of you are happy with how your life is going right now? Weather it be LGBT related, school related, or emotional related, etc?

I'll start. So things are going pretty well I'd say. School is going well, been playing videogames with my friends on the weekends. Biotech class (I'm en engineering nerd) is pretty fun, so is Principles of Engineering. Oh, and I am "Going out but not really dating" a girl that I really like.

not going to well.

dun wanna talk about major details but it aint pretty.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Danke

lol.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

So my mom randomly asked me today if I have a lot of female friends...

i dont have many female friends but all the friends of my steph sister say that they are my friends bechause i had my bf over while she selebrated her birthday. (all my steph-sister`s friends know that im bi, therefore they want to be my friends....)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Some years ago my mother asked the same thing... only in a different way; "Do you have any friends?"

I just gave up trying years ago. Whatever happens, happens.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I really want to tell my parents I'm gay. I know that they'll be accepting, but I'm still too scared to do it. I just need that one bit of motivation to finally make it a reality.

think of it this way, no matter what, your parents are your parents. They love you and want what's best for you, even if to di that they have to accept who you really are. It's alot harder to live in secrecy than reality.

I really want to tell my parents I'm gay. I know that they'll be accepting, but I'm still too scared to do it. I just need that one bit of motivation to finally make it a reality.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

aren't you bi?

Or am I wrongs

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

aren't you bi?

Or am I wrongs

thats what i used to think just because i couldn't fully admit to myself that im gay, but now i figured.

A man that vibrates. You are every girls wet dream xD

or boy. Lgbt thread life.

- snip-

There's this kid one year higher than me, blue dyed hair, has all dem "gay" gestures, big glasses, all that. he's such a cutie too. very shy from what i can tell.

My gaydar is utterly confused with this magnificent boy.

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

And while you lot are all talking about the guys you want to fondle, I am seeing which snowboard trousers go with which snowboard jacket. So far, I have gotten my new tan snowboard trousers that go very well with my lumberjack flannel snowboard jacket. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Snazzy.

Spoiler
vxnl70N.jpg
wow, i thougt snowboard clothing only exsisted in screaming colours but that actually looks really cool!

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

wow, i thougt snowboard clothing only exsisted in screaming colours but that actually looks really cool!

I've had my fair share of loud colours, but I tend to just stick to black or dark ones now. Though, it's wise to keep to bright if you're snowboarding with others so they can see you (safety and all), I prefer muted colours like browns. More so because they go with my choice of riding shirts. And my goggles are always bright. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

but, but colors! I'm on my way to get a foot pit on my leg (long story) and imma wear my pink shoe and my cyan shoe, both converse. I think it will be pretty cool.

I've had my fair share of loud colours, but I tend to just stick to black or dark ones now. Though, it's wise to keep to bright if you're snowboarding with others so they can see you (safety and all), I prefer muted colours like browns. More so because they go with my choice of riding shirts. 

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

but, but colors! I'm on my way to get a foot pit on my leg (long story) and imma wear my pink shoe and my cyan shoe, both converse. I think it will be pretty cool.

Eh, I dislike having eyes drawn to me. Which is why I tend to wear what I do. 

Eh, I dislike having eyes drawn to me. Which is why I tend to wear what I do. 

fair enough. I can understand that.

fair enough. I can understand that.

Not to mention that I am not a fan of the bright, flamboyant stuff at all.