LGBT community

carguy86

I have no idea what you mean by fag. Is it a specific kind of person or something? 

Flaming fags. People who are overly homosexual in their actions and dressing. The kind of dudes that put on a heavy lisp and act more female than male. That make being gay their entire identity. Pick a combo of the listed.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Flaming fags. People who are overly homosexual in their actions and dressing. The kind of dudes that put on a heavy lisp and act more female than male. That make being gay their entire identity. Pick a combo of the listed.

Just seems to be used as an insult. I don't see why the word needed to be used, honestly. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Just seems to be used as an insult. I don't see why the word needed to be used, honestly. 

I generally use gay to mean just a homosexual such as myself and fag to separate the lot. I know a lot of people who do that. I've also become immune to the word from playing video games since I was 11 so there's that as well.

All this time I've seen 'LGBT Community' and not know what the fuck it meant... 

It's actually weird seeing how many of you I've come across on this forum and would have never guessed any of you were gay, transgender or bisexual... (I don't mean weird in a negative sense, just as a straight person I guess my default image of what you guys are like IRL is as being a straight person, like myself) 

Stay awesome folks. 

It's actually weird seeing how many of you I've come across on this forum and would have never guessed any of you were gay, transgender or bisexual... (I don't mean weird in a negative sense, just as a straight person I guess my default image of what you guys are like IRL is as being a straight person, like myself) 

Stay awesome folks. 

And that is the wonder of the internet, where nobody has a clue about anyone else and likely won't believe them, even if it's true.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

And that is the wonder of the internet, where nobody has a clue about anyone else and likely won't believe them, even if it's true.

And thus, far less prejudice. At least, when no one knows who you are. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

And thus, far less prejudice. At least, when no one knows who you are. 

Yep, and that makes life so much better for everyone, no need for homophobes, racists and general dickheads. You get the odd one or two, but they don't really have a baldy clue really.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Yep, and that makes life so much better for everyone, no need for homophobes, racists and general dickheads. You get the odd one or two, but they don't really have a baldy clue really.

Baldy clue? :P 

I was in a big Dutch city Saturday 1 and a half weeks ago and I heard some music and stuff. Went over there and there was a band playing some music, some people talking and stuff ..

Went to read the signs and apparently that day there was a gay (and the LBT part of LGBT too) pride day.

There was also a mobile police station at which you could make a report, if you were discriminated based on your sexual preference. They had this because it is still a thing that happens and people don't report it.

In the Netherlands we call police 'the blue' sometimes, because they often have blue uniforms. And this place where you could report the discrimination was called "hotline blue in pink"

(which I thought was pretty funny and clever).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I was in a big Dutch city Saturday 1 and a half weeks ago and I heard some music and stuff. Went over there and there was a band playing some music, some people talking and stuff ..

Went to read the signs and apparently that day there was a gay (and the LBT part of LGBT too) pride day.

There was also a mobile police station at which you could make a report, if you were discriminated based on your sexual preference. They had this because it is still a thing that happens and people don't report it.

In the Netherlands we call police 'the blue' sometimes, because they often have blue uniforms. And this place where you could report the discrimination was called "hotline blue in pink"

(which I thought was pretty funny and clever).

A gay pride festival is something I don't think I'd take part in. 

A gay pride festival is something I don't think I'd take part in. 

Well it wasn't one of those obnoxious ones, just people with pink (and also white) colored clothing and some music.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Stay awesome folks. 

I'm just here for the free cookies.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Is the thing about the whole "left ear piercing = gay" true? There's a kid in one of my classes who has his left ear pierced (right ear if you look straight on into his face), and frankly I can't even tell.

Is the thing about the whole "left ear piercing = gay" true? There's a kid in one of my classes who has his left ear pierced (right ear if you look straight on into his face), and frankly I can't even tell.

Frankly it doesn't mean shit. 

ugh, so many boys trying to flirt with me at school even though I haven't told anyone new that I'm gay...

I'm beginning to wonder what you may have interpreted at our lunch talks...

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

I'm beginning to wonder what you may have interpreted at our lunch talks...

No, not you. I'm talking about in my classes...

No, not you. I'm talking about in my classes...

I kid.

nw2zPn1.gif

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

ugh, so many boys trying to flirt with me at school even though I haven't told anyone new that I'm gay...

i wish i was you.... (there are litteraly no open gay boys in my school, only one bi girl that i know)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

It's the right ear when only wearing one. Right ear as in his right.

I'm just here for the free cookies.

And you never told me about said free cookies?

We're no longer friends.

i wish i was you.... (there are litteraly no open gay boys in my school, only one bi girl that i know)

Sounds like my old highschool.

Oh and storytime.

My boss made a comment about how i dressed today (a plain red vneck shirt & skinny jeans). In her words; "Why are you wearing this sissy cherry red". But I haven't lost much sleep over it.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Straight pride baby :P

you disgust me!

/s

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600