LGBT community

carguy86

I saw a gay couple in school yesterday, so I still have some hope in getting a boyfriend.  :)

As in?

If you're a gay man looking to have a boyfriend, just don't give a fuck who sees. You think I care who sees me kiss my girl? No, so you shouldn't care who sees you with whoever you like.

And if you're saying that because all the cute guys are taken, it's on my end as well, I tend to get attracted to girls who end up being lesbian or bi.....and I wonder why they like a lot of the same things I do. :\

I kinda want to dye my hair, but not sure that my parents would want me to. I like being colorfull, and at the same time its kinda the popular thing to do at my school.

choose a colour no one really likes, or dye it and dont flaunt it, like im gonna end up doing.

endless in length, (im never cutting my hair. ever. EVER) suuuuuper curly and just wear fun beanies, with the rest behind my back.

well this is awkward..... (was writing a story for my english homework about my coming out story and i got an A+ for writing good fiction....... when the topic i chose to write about was a real story)

happened to me when i told the story of my best friend needing to be put down. (my black and white labrador. :| he lived to be 17... )

i just about had to slap my teacher. :|

Relevant cuz he's gay and hilariously intelligent and doesn't care about what other people think of him

first few clips.

the girl he's talking to isnt even listening to him.

you can see it in her face, anything he's saying is being turned into ammunition and she's coming up with new ways to shoot him down. :|

(thats the kinda face my parrents give when im talking about anything. literally anything. )

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

I feel your pain :'(

Wut

00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 

Well, seeing as nobody has posted here lately, How 'bout a question:

First lemme think of one...

Ohkay! How many of you are happy with how your life is going right now? Weather it be LGBT related, school related, or emotional related, etc?

I'll start. So things are going pretty well I'd say. School is going well, been playing videogames with my friends on the weekends. Biotech class (I'm en engineering nerd) is pretty fun, so is Principles of Engineering. Oh, and I am "Going out but not really dating" a girl that I really like.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Ohkay! How many of you are happy with how your life is going right now? Weather it be LGBT related, school related, or emotional related, etc?

I'll start. So things are going pretty well I'd say. School is going well, been playing videogames with my friends on the weekends. Biotech class (I'm en engineering nerd) is pretty fun, so is Principles of Engineering. Oh, and I am "Going out but not really dating" a girl that I really like.

I'd say that my life is pretty meh right now. School is fine but I'm only 3 weeks in so its bound to go downhill from here, I live in a pretty upper class neighbor hood w/ nice parents and have all the tech shit I really need atm (aside from a laptop, my current one is poop). My ex gf and one of my closest friends happens to also be good friends with my younger sister and they play League of Legends together all the time, leaving little to no room for me to talk to her. In addition to this, whenever she comes over (she lives about 30 min away by car) my sister basically brings her into her room and shuts me out and basically tries her best to exclude me. My friend ofc isn't doing much about it as she's too damn kind of a person. To top things off, I have feelings for her again and want to tell her but dont want to make shit really fucking awkward.

I could go on for hours ranting about that shit, most of it would be about the utter disdain I have for my sister

Aside from that melodramatic shit, I'm basically waiting for college to happen so I can move out and be on my own and away from my family and shit. Hopefully at that point, I'll get more IRL friends (shouldn't take long, I'm able to make friends with almost anyone, but not many people share my interests) and enjoy life more away from the internet. 

Same old: no friends, getting meh grades in high school on any other subject that isn't English, can't afford anything fun just like how the situation has been for over 3 years (no jobs, no money, no life)...

I can get by with the social support, but I'm fed up living bellow the poverty line for my whole life. Probably doesn't help that I was one of the reasons why our family became poor... At least according to the hypothesis I drew up.

Right now trying to get the late school assignments that have collected up done, then learn Japanese on internet-classes (funded by school, granted I have the late assignments returned), and look into stock trading / economics in general for a potential source of income. Salvaging in scrapyards doesn't cut it anymore, plus they have tall wire link fences surrounding them now... Can no longer just walk in.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

im quite happy with my life as it is rainbow coloured party, i have found a boy that loves med. (I obviously love him too)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

It isn't great. In debt, Land locked, Living in a shitty apartment, Anxiety, Hypothyroidism etc but i've got a roof over my head. Good friends, Getting another chance at higher education, I can still afford to own a car, 250Mb internet, Making some progress on my book, And i'm not dead. So all in all its alright enough.

As far as relationships are concerned. Not really interested right now. So just jumping around from one night stand to one night stand

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

No. That's the simple answer. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I'm gay.

Yaaaaas

Join the club honey ;)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Just saw this on imgur. I love stuff like this

XAz5OAY.jpg

I wonder how long it took for him to realize what was going on

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

This is a great idea! Yay for showing that in fact we're entirely average Human beings.

Life for me has become interesting as of late. Doing pretty well at Uni - between 7.5-8/10 in all my current units.

3D design work has risen to the next level in the prop community via some work I did on a Destiny weapon. So thats been great/weird/almost stressful? Learning zBrush so I can get into to animation and mocap. Digital Tutors has been awesome in that regard, shits all over Lynda.com for 3D stuff.

Only downside atm is lack of money for holiday. Want to Tasmania for christmas but it seems unlikely. Stupid having to expend money to make money function of economics.

I guess I'm happy. Stable. Cats are great and cuddly.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

ugh, so many boys trying to flirt with me at school even though I haven't told anyone new that I'm gay...

ugh, so many boys trying to flirt with me at school even though I haven't told anyone new that I'm gay...

if I had that joy I would be basking in every waking moment of that glory.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

That is an amazing problem to have. Nobody ever flirts with me and if they do, I'll probably be too dense to notice.

The guys who hit on me without knowing I'm gay are the kind of guys that when I see them I think "JFC wut a Fag."

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Why would they hit on someone when they don't know they're gay, or they're not gay themselves? Something doesn't add up here. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Why would they hit on someone when they don't know they're gay, or they're not gay themselves? Something doesn't add up here.

Nothing adds up at this school...lol

Because to be blunts fags gonna be fags. Every flaming homo who was already "out" would basically hit on any guy that they even imagined to be gay. Most regular dudes I knew who were gay waited until they found out the POI's sexual orientation. 

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Because to be blunts fags gonna be fags. Every flaming homo who was already "out" would basically hit on any guy that they even imagined to be gay. Most regular dudes I knew who were gay waited until they found out the POI's sexual orientation. 

I have no idea what you mean by fag. Is it a specific kind of person or something?