LGBT community

carguy86

I have a crush on a boy, what do

You look him straight in the eye and you go

tumblr_m0i34sCzCJ1qc1jg4o1_500.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

You look him straight in the eye and you go

-snip-

Hunter Actual this is Hunter 3-1 we have reports that sides are kill. I repeat sides are kill, how copy?

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Well just found out one of my close friends who is a girl is either lesbian or bisexual.

But Im ok with that, as I dont really care/wont judge people based on that.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Well just found out one of my close friends who is a girl is either lesbian or bisexual.

But Im ok with that, as I dont really care/wont judge people based on that.

I had a friend awhile back who was a cuddle buddy. I knew for the longest time that she was gay but when she eventually decided to tell me in person she stopped having me over :/

Miss them cuddle days.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Hi, I'm omnisexual or something.

I'm omnomnomisexual

I don't know why I laugh at my own jokes...

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

At school today we talked about sex, love and sexuality..... (That awkward moment when your teacher dosent know you are BI but every one else knows....)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

At school today we talked about sex, love and sexuality..... (That awkward moment when your teacher dosent know you are BI but every one else knows....)

I don't see the issue. In fact, there isn't one. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I don't see the issue. In fact, there isn't one.

trust me, it was an issue. (Every one was staring at me and our teacher kept saying that even if i look femi it dosent mean im gay/bi.)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

trust me, it was an issue. (Every one was staring at me and our teacher kept saying that even if i look femi it dosent mean im gay/bi.)

Again, I don't see the issue. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Reading about people's relationships and such on here....

rw9BrMv_700w_0.jpg

Ik I contributed nothing to the discussion. Carry on.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Reading about people's relationships and such on here....

rw9BrMv_700w_0.jpg

Ik I contributed nothing to the discussion. Carry on.

Hi, I'd like one relationship please.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

My 22 year old sister came out as lesbian today. ITS TIME TO PARTYYYYYYYY!! (i now have three gay uncles and a gay sister!)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

My 22 year old sister came out as lesbian today. ITS TIME TO PARTYYYYYYYY!! (i now have three gay uncles and a gay sister!)

Damn you have a pretty gay family. Congrats to your sister!

Damn you have a pretty gay family. Congrats to your sister!

well, i say 3 uncles. (One is single, the two others are married to each others. One of them isnt actually from our family but i cal him uncle.)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Good come out or did it turn out to be a bit of a naff one? 

Good come out or did it turn out to be a bit of a naff one?

she just turned up here with her gf covered in a big rainbow flag, my mother welcomed them and did nothing out the ordinary. (My family is AWESOME!)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Both my male and female booty calls are on vacation right now...

http://i.imgur.com/m8XjSci.gifv

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

being asexual is annoying its like hey you want to hang out grab some drinks to night and spend the nught >?

she: (being my best freind) no I am just not comfortable with that I dont usually spend the night unless you know.....

me.:I respect that but i wasent asking for sex seriously eww not interested I am more excited about making coco pancakes with you in the morning :)\

her: sorry but it really sounds fun though....

GAH I understand why woman dont want to do this as it is for there own safty and such but really, I was  more excited about making coco pancakes with her......this happens ALL THE TIME with woman, dont want to date becuase Im not into sex, dont want to meet up off of tinder p because some assholle couldn't keep his hands together even though I clearly stated I am not interested in sex

and all I want is to spend time and MAKE FREAKEN COCO PANCAKES WITH THEM !!!!!!

sorry just really annoyed

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

being asexual is annoying its like hey you want to hang out grab some drinks to night and spend the nught >?

she: (being my best freind) no I am just not comfortable with that I dont usually spend the night unless you know.....

me.:I respect that but i wasent asking for sex seriously eww not interested I am more excited about making coco pancakes with you in the morning :)\

GAH I understand why woman dont want to do this as it is for there own safty and such but really, I was  more excited about making coco pancakes with her......this happens ALL THE TIME with woman, dont want to date becuase Im not into sex, dont want to meet up off of tinder p because some assholle couldn't keep his hands together even though I clearly stated I am not interested in sex

I'd hang out with you if there were pancakes

Make me pancakes. Please. 

I'd hang out with you if there were pancakes

I know right ? maybe I should have told her that instead of saying "okay I respect your feelings"

I suggested that because I had a big move and she was going to help but she lives 45 minutes outside of town, I should still see if she can help on saturdy (she injured her ankle) and then clarify that I just want to make coco pancakes with a good freind   :)

also what type of pancakes ? 

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

I know right ? maybe I should have told her that instead of saying "okay I respect your feelings"

I suggested that because I had a big move and she was going to help but she lives 45 minutes outside of town, I should still see if she can help on saturdy (she injured her ankle) and then clarify that I just want to make coco pancakes with a good freind   :)

Its worth a shot  ^_^

Its worth a shot  ^_^

thanks I just recently in the past year came to realize I was asexual, and while it is not like being homosexal and coming out, it took a lot of time to accept that this is who I am, and not just some 26 year old sex repressed virgin like some people think I ma (really its not repression if you never felt like anything was repressed). but it can be frustrating. I get really uncomfortable about sex when people talk about it or there experiance.....like eww can we talk about anything instead even  politics  just anything but sex....