LGBT community

carguy86

thanks I just recently in the past year came to realize I was asexual, and while it is not like being homosexal and coming out, it took a lot of time to accept that this is who I am, and not just some 26 year old sex repressed virgin like some people think I ma (really its not repression if you never felt like anything was repressed). but it can be frustrating. I get really uncomfortable about sex when people talk about it or there experiance.....like eww can we talk about anything instead even  politics  just anything but sex.... 

I'm bi so it took my friends a bit of time as well. But i'm sort of the opposite of you. I'd rather talk about sex than politics.

Especially since our current PM is more revolting than anything you'd encounter in bed..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

welp...... (my BF invited me to netflix & chill) what do i do???? (i want to spend the nigth at his house but i dont want to "play in the hay")

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

welp...... (my BF invited me to netflix & chill) what do i do???? (i want to spend the nigth at his house but i dont want to "play in the hay")

If he said "Netflix and Chill" like a 15-year old boy then just fall asleep while cuddling. If he makes advances on you while you sleep then that's kinda rapey.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

If he said "Netflix and Chill" like a 15-year old boy then just fall asleep while cuddling. If he makes advances on you while you sleep then that's kinda rapey.

More like if he said Netflix and chill, leave him. Put down a restraining order and leave your country. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

More like if he said Netflix and chill, leave him. Put down a restraining order and leave your country. 

puh... just got a message from him that he didnt want anything else than literaly watching stuff on netflix and doing some casual gaming. (i told him that i didnt want to have sex, he replied that he didnt want to either)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

puh... just got a message from him that he didnt want anything else than literaly watching stuff on netflix and doing some casual gaming. (i told him that i didnt want to have sex, he replied that he didnt want to either)

So he said netflix and chill in a very platonic way and your mind immediately went

tumblr_mn2ihif4dp1srb4uqo1_400.gif

Just found that a bit amusing.

But i know netflix and chill usually means five minutes of a movie and then things get freaky

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'm bi so it took my friends a bit of time as well. But i'm sort of the opposite of you. I'd rather talk about sex than politics.

Especially since our current PM is more revolting than anything you'd encounter in bed..

I was exagerting I would too to be honest, even if it tends to either gross me out or make me uncomfortable  our congress in the us really pisses me of

so I prefer to talk about anything but sex or politics 

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

being asexual is annoying its like hey you want to hang out grab some drinks to night and spend the nught >?

she: (being my best freind) no I am just not comfortable with that I dont usually spend the night unless you know.....

me.:I respect that but i wasent asking for sex seriously eww not interested I am more excited about making coco pancakes with you in the morning :)\

her: sorry but it really sounds fun though....

GAH I understand why woman dont want to do this as it is for there own safty and such but really, I was  more excited about making coco pancakes with her......this happens ALL THE TIME with woman, dont want to date becuase Im not into sex, dont want to meet up off of tinder p because some assholle couldn't keep his hands together even though I clearly stated I am not interested in sex

and all I want is to spend time and MAKE FREAKEN COCO PANCAKES WITH THEM !!!!!!

sorry just really annoyed

Just wanted to say that there are more reasons than safety that people don't do sleepovers.

Also, do you have to have a sleepover to make pancakes with someone?

I live to read.

So I'm gonna be meeting one of my friends from here at PAX East next year maybe. He's also bi.

Will things happen? I dunno, PAX East isn't until next April. Around my 23rd birthday, actually.

Just wanted to say that there are more reasons than safety that people don't do sleepovers.

Also, do you have to have a sleepover to make pancakes with someone?

I was venting and joking I respected that she didn't want to spend the night no because to her its something she doesn't do often with men unless it involves sex

I suggested it because I'm doing a massive move and she lives 2 hours out of town and can't afford gas that's all.

The pancakes were something I thought would be cool to have before we got down to work

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

dayum, i just aced an English exam by writing a biography about tyler Oakley. (we were suposed to pick a "hero" like nelson mandela or martin luthe king jr and i picked Tyler Oakley bechause he is figthing for LGBT rigths in the us)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

So I'm gonna be meeting one of my friends from here at PAX East next year maybe. He's also bi.

Will things happen? I dunno, PAX East isn't until next April. Around my 23rd birthday, actually.

I honestly hope things happen.  Because I bought a ticket to PAX East, and one of the main reasons for that is to meet up with you.

And based on what I know right now, I really want to meet you in person.  I really care about you, so please, don't get hit by any Rhode Island drivers before I get there, please.

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

"my brother said you're not meant for me" - crush 2015

;-;

;-;

I've already basically told you on Steam, but that's harsh, man.

;-;

That sucks man.

But on the other hand. If he is a slave to the whims of his brother then he'd be a pain anyways

I find the sheer ignorance in this article fucking hilarious. This is making me laugh my ass off

http://christwire.org/2011/05/is-gay-contagious-20-ways-you-can-catch-it/

''God made meat for us to eat. Since homogays hate god, they hate meat as well''

uhm... actually no. according to the bible you're not supposed to eat flesh. you're simply allowed to. god didnt intend on that shit happening.

if they're gonna be satire atleast make it SLIGHTLY believable to someone who used to be a baptists.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Sawwy man....

I've already basically told you on Steam, but that's harsh, man.

That sucks man.

But on the other hand. If he is a slave to the whims of his brother then he'd be a pain anyways

Apparently his brother think's I'm compatible with him xD

• 2 weeks later...

agh

my "boyfriend" (cause its not really a thing, its just girls going like "ZOMG SO CUTE" when we're together) acts weird

80% of the time hes like "dont touch me"

10% of the time hes like "go away"

10% of the time he's actually like "pls cuddle me"

wat do

agh

my "boyfriend" (cause its not really a thing, its just girls going like "ZOMG SO CUTE" when we're together) acts weird

wat do

Talk about it?

I live to read.

Talk about it?

I like this idea

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

holy sh!t! (i have a boyfriend.... and he is the BEST!!!!!)

(he may or may not have left a love letter,12 red roses and a Box of chocolates in my locker at School)

and hows your boyfwend doin

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

agh

wat do

hold him down and force cuddle. thats how all animals learn to love. *stares at you crazy eyed*

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

hold him down and force cuddle. thats how all animals learn to love. *stares at you crazy eyed*

Haha xD

"Cuddle him into submission. Establish dominance" is what i got out of that

agh

wat do

communication is really important to sustaining any relationship. Talk with him and establish what is and isnt okay to do and what level of contact you are both okay with so conflict involving that is prevented.