LGBT community

carguy86

I dont do it to be all attention grabbing, but just because it reflects me as a bright person.

Not to mention that I am not a fan of the bright, flamboyant stuff at all. 

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I'm back from getting a foot put on my leg. I would say I like it. What do you think?

post-123438-0-11502200-1444703189_thumb.

EDIT- and yes, that is a Pentium 4 on the floor

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I'm back from getting a foot put on my leg. I would say I like it. What do you think?

attachicon.gifWP_20151012_19_22_48_Pro.jpg

CONGRATS ON FINALLY HAVING 2 FEET <3

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Looks pefectly fine^^ Just don't make sitting with your legs crossed a habit. (My chiropractor yells at me every time xD)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Ah Converse. The shoe company that was huge 30 years ago and suddenly has come back into fashion. Black Converse are the best. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

attachicon.gif

What happened to your foot?

Love this song. :) 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I don't think a pan can really be dated.  :P

I don't think a pan can really be dated.  :P

im doing the impossible thing then! xD

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

OMFG!! i just met the perfect boy! (He is pan too)

Just be careful. He might say he's a pan. But for all you know he might be a wok

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Just be careful. He might say he's a pan. But for all you know he might be a wok

welp, every one is looking at me now... (i just burst out laughing  in the middle of english class)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

welp, every one is looking at me now... (i just burst out laughing  in the middle of english class)

12 at night. Everything is quiet here... Aside from the sound of me laughing far too much. Suck it, shitty neighbors.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

12 at night. Everything is quiet here... Aside from the sound of me laughing far too much. Suck it, shitty neighbors.

for some reason my neighbours think im a terrorist.... (dunno why but i heard them whispering about it once)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Hey fellow gaymers

I haven't come out yet to my parents, but have to friends, to answer the OP

PC: CPU: i7-5820k  GPU: GTX 1080 ROG Strix OC 8GB  RAM: 32GB DDR4   SSD: Samsung Evo 850 1TB  Board: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Case: Corsair 760T

Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13" (i7, 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM)

Hey fellow gaymers

I haven't come out yet to answer the OP

Congrats on... not coming out?

Welcome to our little place of paradise 

for some reason my neighbours think im a terrorist.... (dunno why but i heard them whispering about it once)

Mine probably think much the same of me. Had some of their mail delivered here by accident, one letter had a huge cross printed on it - googled the company name and it led to some was typically homophobic conservative website that seemed aimed at the little progress we'd made towards equality here. So now basically every time I go outside into their view I'm sporting rainbows and 'gay as fuck' shirts.

Gay terrorists would be hilarious. Just think of the possibilities.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

Mine probably think much the same of me. Had some of their mail delivered here by accident, one letter had a huge cross printed on it - googled the company name and it led to some was typically homophobic conservative website that seemed aimed at the little progress we'd made towards equality here. So now basically every time I go outside into their view I'm sporting rainbows and 'gay as fuck' shirts.

Gay terrorists would be hilarious. Just think of the possibilities.

bombs disguised as dildos that exploded a bunch of colors were the first thing that came to mind

I have always been bisexual. I always thought something was wrong with me. I remember listing to Macklemore Same Love and just crying. So in tears a few months back I just told them. Hardest but best thing ever. They are so supportive and I feel much better about myself. (MY parents BTW)

Chase B
Sound Tech and GPU Expert

Are You New? Please Click on these links to help you out. Code Of Conduct | LTT Beginners Guide 

I have always been bisexual. I always thought something was wrong with me. I remember listing to Macklemore Same Love and just crying. So in tears a few months back I just told them. Hardest but best thing ever. They are so supportive and I feel much better about myself. (MY parents BTW)

Welcome to our club!

I used to think I was bisexual, until I figured out that I'm gay. That was an interesting time.

Welcome to our club!

I used to think I was bisexual, until I figured out that I'm gay. That was an interesting time.

Have you ever listened to that song. I think that should be the LTT LGBT Song 

Chase B
Sound Tech and GPU Expert

Are You New? Please Click on these links to help you out. Code Of Conduct | LTT Beginners Guide 

Welcome to our club!

Same here for me.

I called myself BiCurious from age 13 - 16, Bisexual from 16-17 and then full blown glorious homosexual from 17 onwards.

Same here for me.

I called myself BiCurious from age 13 - 16, Bisexual from 16-17 and then full blown glorious homosexual from 17 onwards.

Yea, when I came out to my friends at 15 it seemed more socially acceptable to say I was bi. At least I still liked chicks! Kinda silly looking back at that.

PC: CPU: i7-5820k  GPU: GTX 1080 ROG Strix OC 8GB  RAM: 32GB DDR4   SSD: Samsung Evo 850 1TB  Board: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Case: Corsair 760T

Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13" (i7, 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM)

Snazzy. 

Spoiler
vxnl70N.jpg

You were smart and gave us only what we wanted to see.

The crotch.

xD

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen