Nvidia just posted this on Twitter: This is TITAN X

Jobbe03

Depends on airflow and how cool/warm you keep your house, but TJunct is what, 107C for Kepler?

sure if you dont care about your card dying in a year run it at 830mhz

Guessing from my calculations on transistor increase and leaked specs, it is indeed 1.5X a 980 with the RAM doubled

Here goes:

3072 Maxwell Cores

12GB GDDR5 7Ghz RAM

900-1000Mhz core clock (rumoured)

200-250W TDP (8+6pin connectors )

4-Way SLI ready

96 ROPS

384-bit bus

$1000-1400 price 

They should double the bit bus. 

For the hell of it. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

MAYBE two people here will buy one... 

so not the 5 or 10 people saying they are going to buy one

If that motherfucker glows at all (logo for all I care) I need three. @LinusTech, PLEASE beg Nvidia to send one to you,

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

To discuss the 295X2 and the Titan Z without comparing with the 290X and Titan Black is stupid. Very very very stupid. And not to consider where in their respective lifecycles each card is when discussing value is also very very stupid.

Yeah, you missed the whole point of my original comment and that is funny.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Nope, confirmed TSMC 28nm HP node.

The next Nvidia GPU architecture will be on 16nmFF or on Samsung's 14nmFF (which are both really just 20nm with FF if you read their actual specs).

Uh....basic math aint adding up? Either the transistor and paths are 14nm or their not. How do you get 20nm?

If this is under 1000$ i'll actually consider buying one.

• CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard Ram: Team Zeus Blue 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply Display(s): Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" Monitor Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK 68.5 CFM CPU Cooler Keyboard:Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX BrownMouse: Razer Deathadder Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) PC Part Picker URL: http://pcpartpicker....aze101xx/saved/

sure if you dont care about your card dying in a year run it at 830mhz

Where have we heard this before? People are still running 4.8GHz 93+C 2600K nearly 3.5 years later. The lifetime of the chip may be shortened by heat, but not by decades. To fail within a year means there were other design/manufacturing problems at play. It will also help if you swap out the thermal material of course.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

If that motherfucker glows at all (logo for all I care) I need three. @LinusTech, PLEASE beg Nvidia to send one to you,

My first thought when seeing the Titan X is if you could "mod" the light somewhow and put in red or white for my build theme cause.....green wouldn't work.

MXkxans.jpg

Uh....basic math aint adding up? Either the transistor and paths are 14nm or their not. How do you get 20nm?

The magic of marketing. Here's a solid analysis (with an added 10nm prediction at the end) from the actual papers from the actual foundries. The only one sitting at 14nm in truth is Intel. Samsung's 14nmFF process is less dense than their 20nm planar, and when you look at the gate and metal pitch tables you'll see why. Samsung and TSMC are just doing marketing to try to make it look like Intel is losing ground. In fact the opposite is true. Due to their large delays and backstepping on density (though mitigating leakage currents), Intel is now actually farther ahead on the race to 10nm, and the gap in density has widened in Intel's favor.

https://www.semiwiki.com/forum/content/3884-who-will-lead-10nm.html

Also be aware looking back Intel is the first to each of those nodes, and the other foundries took longer times to best tune density, but by the time they reach that node, Intel is on the next one, remaining ahead.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Where have we heard this before? People are still running 4.8GHz 93+C 2600K nearly 3.5 years later. The lifetime of the chip may be shortened by heat, but not by decades. To fail within a year means there were other design/manufacturing problems at play. It will also help if you swap out the thermal material of course.

lol so now thermals are irrelevant when its convenient i bet that you are one of those people who are like amd gpus are going to melt off your face and burn your house down when its very similar to nvidia with aftermarket coolers 

I'm not upset at all. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

lol so now thermals are irrelevant when its convenient i bet that you are one of those people who are like amd gpus are going to melt off your face and burn your house down when its very similar to nvidia with aftermarket coolers 

Huh? You're completely misinterpreting. If AMD had released an air cooler that kept the 295x2 between 80 and 100C and still beaten the Titan Z, you'd have a leg to stand on. I'm remaining consistent. Also, I'm not stupid enough to think Hawaii was actually that hot. The reference coolers were the problem (funny how that works and led to AMD having to rely on a closed loop from Asetek ;) )

Fermi never happened .

It was worse than hawaii but lets forget that am I right?

Straw maning is so fun.

omg omg omg omg

want

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

MAYBE two people here will buy one... 

With a margin of error of ± 2.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Huh? You're completely misinterpreting. If AMD had released an air cooler that kept the 295x2 between 80 and 100C and still beaten the Titan Z, you'd have a leg to stand on. I'm remaining consistent. Also, I'm not stupid enough to think Hawaii was actually that hot. The reference coolers were the problem (funny how that works and led to AMD having to rely on a closed loop from Asetek ;) )

they probably could have with a gigabyte windforce cooler i think they are rated at like 540W dissipation also the vapor x cooler can probably handle it as well

prepare to pay 2000+ dollars for one..... titans are more workstation than gaming cards...

Knowing NVIDIA, this will probably be the case.  

However, imagine if this card was sold for $1000 - I think they would benefit from massive sales if they offered it at a reasonable price.  

I sure will

JK

Wow dude, why you gotta play with my emotions like that b? Take my feels and crush it with your cold Doritos covered hands. D;

Not cool bro, not cool.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Can anyone with loot photochop skills change the green coloring to red maybe? Cause, that would make it a kick ass wallpaper as green just doesn't go with my build theme

HEnnPiR.jpg

Fermi never happened .

Straw maning is so fun.

I think we're all trying to forget Fermi...

Especially the 480:

geforce_gtx_480_meant_to_be_grilled.jpg

And to keep it fair R9-290X:

RTX2070OC 

Fermi never happened .

Straw maning is so fun.

What rock have you been living under in the basement that you missed how much shit people gave Nvidia for Thermi? 

Thermi was ridiculed to no end. 

I think we're all trying to forget Fermi...

Especially the 480:

That's why i want a 480. 

They are hot as hell.