Nvidia just posted this on Twitter: This is TITAN X

Jobbe03

My GM204 feels like insignificant offspring of the GM200. Extremely sexy cooler though. Now it's AMD's turn to surprise us with Pirate Islands.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Not the point. AMD was the one who failed to engineer an air-cooled REFERENCE design. Jesus this forum is so choc full of people who think straw man arguments are valid ways to debate a topic...

nobody buys the reference cards anyways and amd doesnt have a large budget like nvidia and intel so why reinvent the wheel and waste your R&D budget on something people wont buy

Lol, with the infamous 5800 ultra not far behind

Haha I think that things about as loud as my 2000watt vacuum cleaner. I'd never buy a reference card I like my silent MSI Twin Frozr or equivalent. 

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

nobody buys the reference cards anyways and amd doesnt have a large budget like nvidia and intel so why reinvent the wheel and waste your R&D budget on something people wont buy

They do, as it's easier to get a waterblock for a reference design.

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

well its already liquid cooled and 65 max temp is really good

On the box

"Inspired by gamers. Built by NVIDIA."

Now I remember those people that defended Titan Z when it went against R9 295x2 that Titan is not a gaming card.

(I dont want to start war by this comment I just want to point out that NVIDIA is truly marketing Titan cards as a Gaming cards)

(I dont want to start war by this comment I just want to point out that NVIDIA is truly marketing Titan cards as a Gaming cards)

Uhh, they always have. Workstation users/workers buy quadro or firepro cards.

Yes, they held back the release of the 780 and of a 6GB 780ti. I'm not "upset" that they cost a lot, I'm upset that they are marketed as gaming GPUs, presented as developer cards and end up being glorified "early releases" or higher memory versions for literally double the price. That's bullshit, there's a good reason why quadro and geforce GPUs exist, the Titan is an inbetween bastard that holds back specific releases and cards for the gaming crowd because they can sell it at double the price. Defending it makes no sense, why would you willingly pay double the price for the same GPU that you could have otherwise?

i watched the review on pcper, the developers are just gonna eat that card no problem...

Yeah, but I sure don't envy the money you people pay for EK water cooling setups and then having to replace/upgrade equipement with all those solid pipes.

I just turn my fans up higher and im happy.

Uhh, they always have. Workstation users/workers buy quadro or firepro cards.

Well I have read trough a lot of comments and arguments on this forum and you would be surprised how many people argue that Titan is NOT a Gaming card whenever someone point out that it is overpriced card for gaming.

(It was especialy back in the day when there was only GTX 780 and then TITAN and the prices were prety big).

Well I have read trough a lot of comments and arguments on this forum and you would be surprised how many people argue that Titan is NOT a Gaming card whenever someone point out that it is overpriced card for gaming.

(It was especialy back in the day when there was only GTX 780 and then TITAN and the prices were prety big).

For the price your paying, as a business owner,  i'd rather get a fully dedicated built workstation card like the Quadro vs Titan that seems to float in "in between" land.

WTF, I thought Titan series was all dual?

The original TITAN was a single GPU as well.

they say the more someone spends on a product, the more they will defend the product and justify their decision. You think the keyboard warriors who bought the first Titan were a fierce bunch after the 780Ti launched... just wait until the GTX GM200 card is released. We'll get to cook some popcorn, sit back and watch the tear-filled fireworks over the gaming value of TitanX. 

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

I dont like it.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

well the titan was no more a gaming card since gtx 780 launch.

and so will be the faith of this new titan. amd will have a card better than this for 1/3 of the price,nvidia will release 980 ti with 6gb to compete with amd,titan x will not be a gaming card anymore couse the 980ti is better for half the price, and then release the titan xxx with full gm200 just to have a new titan,then both amd and nvidia will release dual gpus and so on.

you know,the usual stuff

conclusion:dont buy a titan 

now i'm going to bed couse my brain is fcked up

Hope it stomps the 390X into the ground

Hell no. Need competition.

Case: Corsair 500R (BitFenix Spectre Pro LED Green) -  CPU: Intel i7 4770k @ 4.2 -  Mobo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming -  GPUs: Asus Strix GTX 970  -  RAM: Kingston Black - 8GB 2133 -  PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750G 750W -  Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3  -  HDDs: OCZ Vector 150 120GB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Green 500GB -  Monitor: Acer B246HYL ymdpr 23.8 IPS  -  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 -  Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Optical -  Audio: Sennheiser HD 600 - Magni 2/ Modi 2

That's cool, I can afford a house, and car with the over priced price tag this is gonna have, then use 290x's as my heaters.

But can it play How Do You Do It?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/353360/

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

Yeah, but I sure don't envy the money you people pay for EK water cooling setups and then having to replace/upgrade equipement with all those solid pipes.

I just turn my fans up higher and im happy.

How often do you upgrade? 3-4 years? I don't use PVC pipes, just tubing.

And I also use XSPC cause I like LEDs and it's a solid performer!

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

Most water-cooling enthusiasts and most ITX system builders buy reference designs. What the hell have you been smoking?

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

All I want to know is if it will run Crysis.

Cpu : AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (3.8Ghz), Motherboard : Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM : 8GB DDR4 2933 Team (Vulkan) memory, GPU : MSI GTX 980 4GB Case : Antec P50, Storage : 120GB Samsung SSD, 3TB WD Blue, PSU : 530w Thermaltake SPS-530MPC, Cooling : Artic freezer Pro 7, OS : Windows 10. 

Most water-cooling enthusiasts and most ITX system builders buy reference designs. What the hell have you been smoking?

there is an ek r9 295x2 water block

On the box

"Inspired by gamers. Built by NVIDIA."

Now I remember those people that defended Titan Z when it went against R9 295x2 that Titan is not a gaming card.

That marketing is only there for the couple stupid rich kid gamers dumb enough to do it. The real reasons have been mentioned before: poor-man's quadro/tesla, CUDA algorithm/HPC research with full DP support, and gaming as a bonus.

The cost of the Titan Z even at launch was far better than the Tesla K80 is ($6500) and can even perform better if treated correctly. It just won't have ECC or the professional driver of the Tesla.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd