Seeking help with AI tools for technical proofreading and content verification.

Hello Community!

I'm hoping to get some advice on where to start. I work at a small tech company, and I'm trying to help our analysts streamline their workflow, and improve the quality of their reports to clients. An obvious area to explore is AI. We use some free mainstream services, but they're not really as game changing as we hoped they would be. I also wonder if our experience with those can be improved if we learn the right way to ask questions / give prompts?

Our needs are relatively simple.

1.      Proofreading of a completed report, verifying spelling, sentence structure, maybe even dates based on the context of the report (we had instances of wrong dates used by accident, for example still thinking it's 2023 in the beginning of 2024).

2.      Some of their reporting includes quotes from online articles, with links to their source pages. It would be great to be able to quickly run a check to make sure all links are correct and lead to the article the quote was pulled from. We do this by hand right now, and it's very time-consuming.

3.      Finally, and this might be asking too much, but when we search for relevant articles based on a specific topic, or let's say, mentions of a client, we pull search results of hundreds and sometimes thousands of hits, and also have people going through every article manually verifying their relevance. We would love to automate this process, even if partially. Maybe a percentage of a possible match? Or a way to quickly filter our clearly irrelevant results?

The tools we're looking for don't have to be free, we're willing to pay if it does what we need. I can Google it, and I will find tons of services promising infinite possibilities, but I don't have time to try and evaluate them all. Are there any popular, reliable options that are often recommended? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks