Cannabis Legalisation

fruit loops are my kink

My nephew owns a dispensary here in the greater seattle area & since it's actually legal here in WA.. Reading this thread shows that most of you guys need to go read an article or 12 about it and stop spewing out the trash that you think you know about it because ya'll are either dumb or just have no idea what you are talking about.

It doesn't ruin your mind.

yes it does

dr-amen-brain-photo.jpg

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Wow what a trustable scource!

there are hundreds of these I just chose this one because it had the most scans on it

if you want you can go get a scan

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

You keep linking to things with nothing to back them up in the posts. You're 15 and have no idea what you're talking about, just stop now. Finding random things on Google does not support this.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

You keep linking to things with nothing to back them up in the posts. You're 15 and have no idea what you're talking about, just stop now. Finding random things on Google does not support this.

why dont you convince me then

why dont you convince me then

Uazg83J.jpg

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Theres a few ways to look at it, economy-wise, fun way, violence-wise. Personally I like to look at it the fun way. Why does this shit have to be so complicated D:

Bet you ur rig you didnt read any of that, kinda just googled shit and just dumped it.

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

I am 21 and have a degree, and I agree with him. @thekeemo

I'll just leave it at this -

One of the longer running studies on weed was run by researchers in Texas. They found that the use of weed was actually beneficial to the brain, including to those with Alzheimer's (you know, people who tend to forget who they are)

A more recent article I read in the Journal of Neuroscience took 100 people, 50 adults and 50 adolescents which found NO change in the brain which completely poked holes in all these crack pot theories. 

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix

*facedesk*

There are so many things that bother me in the sentence i wont even respond otherwise

I would have to be a dick.

Me too. At 26 with a degree in biochemical engineering I fully understand.

*facedesk*

There are so many things that bother me in the sentence i wont even respond otherwise

I would have to be a dick.

Thank's for trying not to be a dick, nobody likes that now. 

The whole point of me saying that was, it is not only children with that political view. 

The whole point of me saying that was, it is not only children with that political view. 

The having a degree part was pretentious .

And this comes from someone who is finishing one.

Bill Gates was a harvard drop out.

Zuckenberg dropped out as well.

Having a degrees inst the ultimate measure for intelligence ...

The having a degree part was pretentious .

And this comes from someone who is finishing one.

Bill Gates was a harvard drop out.

Zuckenberg dropped out as well.

Having a degrees inst the ultimate measure for intelligence ...

The point of saying that was not to show how "good" I am but rather to say I have a knowledge bank to back up what I said. I have knowledge and experience (Psychology Major). It is just a backing point of my little debate. And as for measuring how intelligent you are are correct schooling does not.  it does measure how smart you are though :)

there are hundreds of these I just chose this one because it had the most scans on it

if you want you can go get a scan

Some insight on why:

Read :http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/how-does-marijuana-use-affect-your-brain-body

The ability to draw definitive conclusions about marijuana’s long-term impact on the human brain from past studies is often limited by the fact that study participants use multiple substances, and there is often limited data about the participants’ health or mental functioning prior to the study.

What they are saying here is basically that almost all the tested patients use other drugs. Logical thinking takes you to tbe simple fact that people who only smoke weed would actually never lartake in these tests. You see to be classified as a "pothead" thet have to find you and you have to be willing to partake in the procedures.

AlAlsoet's put something in perspective, many teens are drinking alcohol from a young age, this does far mkre brain damadge than any weed could ever do. The main reason why weed is also classified as brain damadging is because 9 times out of ten, weed users use alcohol too. The thing is, I am not saying that weed doesn't do any harm, that's a tell-tale. What I am implying is that weed is the safer alternative to alcohol, you see from,personal experience as someone who has only drank alcohol a few times in this life. Weed is my prefered "drug" others use cigarettes( which are worse for your health period) others drink a lot of redbull (damadges your heart).

Interested in Business and Technology

The point of saying that was not to show how "good" I am but rather to say I have a knowledge bank to back up what I said. I have knowledge and experience (Psychology Major). It is just a backing point of my little debate. And as for measuring how intelligent you are are correct schooling does not.  it does measure how smart you are though :)

Yeah I always suspected Bill Gates was pretty dumb.

/s

Yeah I always suspected Bill Gates was pretty dumb.

/s

Did I ever say that? You can be smart and never graduate college, but if you graduate college you are more likely to be smart than someone who has not. 

Did I ever say that? You can be smart and never graduate college, but if you graduate college you are more likely to be smart than someone who has not. 

I guess but its kinda of rude saying well I have a degree so my opinion is super important and better than yours.

You know?

I guess but its kinda of rude saying well I have a degree so my opinion is super important and better than yours.

You know?

If that is how I said it, yes. Although I was adding it in there because I have knowledge of such subject, I can also add I am in law enforcement. I know drugs inside and out. 

If that is how I said it, yes. Although I was adding it in there because I have knowledge of such subject, I can also add I am in law enforcement. I know drugs inside and out. 

Do some more research then

http://healthland.time.com/2012/10/29/how-cannabinoids-may-slow-brain-aging/

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/05/30/new-study-shows-cannabinoids-improve-efficiency-of-mitochondria-and-remove-damaged-brain-cells/

Have you smoked weed and if so at what age and hkw much (just to prove that ttan kid wrong)

Interested in Business and Technology