LTTAnimeClubHeavenSociety-Header.png

Week 31 has arrived! It's now time to vote for the series that you want to watch! Poll will be as usual open for 48 hours!

Is the order a rabbit?

Current

This was suggested by @DigitalHermit saying "It's a good little piece to drain some daily stress off... I'd tag it as 'Comedy', 'Slice of Life', 'Seinen', 'Shoujo Ai'... Also dem lolis..."

High school freshman Cocoa Hoto got lost and bumped into a coffee shop called "Rabbit House" while looking for a boarding house for the upcoming semester of her new school. Luckily, Rabbit House is the boarding house she's looking for, and to return the favor Cocoa starts working at the coffee shop alongside quiet and cool Chino, strong and athletic Rize, plus Chiya and Syaro from Japanese-styled coffee shop Amausaan, as well as the shop mascot rabbit Tippy, who sometimes doesn't quite act like a rabbit....

Read more at ANN

61255l.jpg

ANN | MAL | aniDB

The Devil is a Part-Timer!

Recent

This was suggested by @frustratedrocka saying "Fantasy, comedy, shonen. An evil overlord is beaten by a legendary hero and flees through a portal to another world... ours. Once here, he promptly gets a job flipping burgers at McDonalds MgRonalds. Funny as all hell. For those of you who recognize my username from elsewhere, I was a fan of this show even before I ended up cast as the lead in the abridged version."

In another dimension the Devil King Sadao is only one step away from conquering the world when he is beaten by Hero Emilia and forced to drift to the other world: modern-day Tokyo. As "conquering the world" are the only skills the Devil King possesses - and are obviously unnecessary in his new situation - he must work as a freeter to pay for his living expenses.

Read more at ANN

74c0b1db.jpg?w=460&h=650

ANN | MAL | aniDB

Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl

Post-2007

This was suggested by @TheProfosist saying "interesting tripy romance anime with great animation."

Makoto Niwa is a high school boy who, since his parents are away on business, lives with his aunt’s family. It is there he meets his mysterious cousin of the same age Erio Touwa—who happens to tie a futon around her upper body and is a self-proclaimed alien. Her staple food is pizza. Erio had been missing for half a year and was found floating in the sea. She doesn't remember anything about what happened during that period of time, but she began to think that it was the act of an alien and wanders the neighbourhood wrapped in the futon.

Read more at ANN

denpa_onna_to_seishun_otoko_icon_by_dvii

ANN | MAL | aniDB

Welcome to the NHK

Pre-2007

This was suggested by @TheProfosist saying "A documentary about part of my life."

Satou Tatsuhiro, a 22 year old young man, is a NEET (Not in Employment, Education, or Training) and a hikikomori (meaning acute social withdrawal). He believes everything around him is a conspiracy, including the reason why many people, himself included, become hikikomori. Due to this, Satou creates a strange conspiracy theory which includes the Nihon Hikikomori Kyōkai (NHK), a secret organization with the intention of producing a hikikomori filled world. Satou intends to break free from the NHK's clutches, but cannot, since he finds it too frightening to go outdoors by himself; that is, until he meets Misaki Nakahara, who selects Satou for her "project" that she claims will cure him of his hikikomori ways.

Read more at ANN

52675l.jpg

ANN | MAL | aniDB

Toradora!

Random

This was suggested by @gastew15 saying "Toradora! is a pretty standard romantic comedy anime in a traditional high school setting that looks like something you can pretty much predict everything that happens in it, which for the most part is true; however, Toradora! pretty much sets the standard for what a good romantic comedy is and warrants a watch at the least. The characters all get their time in the lime light to show off and make things more interesting than just the two, and overall the story has a nice pace to it not rushing along and having people just fall in love just for the hell of it. I know that's kind of a weird review, but it's actually a really good show."

Despite Ryuji Takasu's gentle personality, his eyes make him look like an intimidating delinquent. Class rearrangements on his second high school year put him together with his best friend, Yusaku Kitamura, and his hidden crush, Minori Kushieda. Along with these two comes Kushieda's best friend, Taiga Aisaka. Her delicate appearance contrasts with her brutal personality. Secretly in love with Kitamura, Taiga agrees to help Ryuji with his love interest as long as he helps her get closer to hers.

Read more at ANN

toradora_poster_image.jpg

ANN | MAL | aniDB

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Hatsune Miku 「 」@Ruostunut kokis @Archangel1994 @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

miku dont know which one...

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Already? Has it been a week already? Too tired to try and vote right now.

Blarg

Already? Has it been a week already? Too tired to try and vote right now.

Vote tomorrow then! Also Civ V Spice and Wolf mod... I'll link you tomorrow. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Ugh I'm so tired, I'm out for now! Gnite ya bastards.

63983f8b235812f70f2eb3c949c63ee196b97bab

Please put in more suggestions in the suggestions thread! Also PM me for giveaway ideas! Forum wide one and club giveaway incoming in a month or so. 

TAIGA!

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

I'm torn between toradora and the devil is a part timer.

Both are great series. I loved the humor in part timer and really enjoyed toradora because its a classic. Kinda started the Tsundere craze though.

I stayed up late making this one! Vote away!

-snip-

Late but meh. 

its only 2AM

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

its only 2AM

2:57am here... and I have work tomorrow....

Both are great series. I loved the humor in part timer and really enjoyed toradora because its a classic. Kinda started the Tsundere craze though.

Yeah, i think i'm gonna go with part timer i found it a bit more enjoyable in the comedy department.

devil is a part timer is practically not beatable, if it doesnt win ill be shocked

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

HAH

Toradora and Hataroku Maou-sama i already watched. m8. nothing interesting this week

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

NHK is 10/10, well maybe not 10/10, but its really good.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I've seen all of these before, lol.

Well, not the rabbit thing, but it looks like something I don't want to watch :P Edit: Watched one episode, now I'm sure  :ph34r:

Voting for Toradora just because it's the best anime on the poll, so others get to see its greatness.

Also "funny as hell" is an exaggeration for Hataraku Maou-Sama. When it's funny, it's really funny, but there's also long stretches of jokes that fall flat and annoying characters. It's a 6/10 for me. I honestly was about to drop it 4-5 episodes in, but then Suzuno Kamazuki arrived and saved it for me, she brought back the fish-out-of-water comedy that the show lost way too early. AND she brought Chiho Sasaki, a previously mind-numbingly boring character, to life. Chiho's jealous rant at lunch was the highlight of the show!

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

@MyInnerFred I didn't even realize that I suggested NHK lol

Hey I suggested psycho electric girl too? That's a fun one, kinda wish I owned the NISA release of it.

@MyInnerFred I didn't even realize that I suggested NHK lol

Hey I suggested psycho electric girl too? That's a fun one, kinda wish I owned the NISA release of it.

To bad about what your wrote when suggesting things

I don't know which one to choose :/. I might just skip this week since I've so much other things to watch.

I'll vote Toradora since its the one I most likely to watch a few episodes just to have a look.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090