IIIIIINNNNNNTRODUCING... The Landking! By DeepCool! THE ROBOCOP CASE

Bloodyvalley
DeepCool announced the Landking, an ATX mid-tower case for gaming PC builds, featuring a matte gunmetal gray, industrial design. Measuring 512 mm x 218 mm x 515 mm (LxWxH), the case is made of SECC steel, and ABS plastic, dry-weighing 6.67 kg. It offers three 5.25-inch exposed drive-bays, its front-panel features a SATA drive dock, in addition to USB 3.0 ports, and HDA jacks.

Inside, you'll find five 3.5-inch drive bays, which can each hold 2.5-inch drives; a motherboard tray with room for graphics cards as long as 28 cm, and CPU coolers as tall as 16.5 cm; and eight expansion bays, letting you install a dual-slot graphics card on even your bottom-most slot. Ventilation includes a 120 mm front intake, a 120 mm rear exhaust, and two 120 mm top exhausts. All four fans are included. DeepCool didn't announce pricing or availability.

74a.jpg

74b.jpg

74c.jpg

74d.jpg

Source

My personal thoughts: I don't really like the front panel but the side panel and the inside of the case look absolutely awesome. It also comes with four fans, which sucks because it will cost more (and the fans will probably be junk).

IMO its ugly and probably wont sell very well.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

ewwww looks like a 2002 enthusiast case

foBOcqN.gif

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

That is one ugly case. 

When will these guys realize that not everything needs to look "2LEGITTOOQUIT GAMER FOUR LYFE NOSCOPE THREE SISXTY DO YOU EVEN AWP" 

Sometimes, a case can just look normal. Like a piece of HT equipment. Is that a lot to ask for? 

That is one ugly case. 

When will these guys realize that not everything needs to look "2LEGITTOOQUIT GAMER FOUR LYFE NOSCOPE THREE SISXTY DO YOU EVEN AWP" 

Sometimes, a case can just look normal. Like a piece of HT equipment. Is that a lot to ask for? 

It's a constant struggle between differentiation in the market, looking sleek, and pleasing the target audience while maximizing profits.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

74c.jpg

For some reason this reminds me of robocops helmet........ anyone else? (the older movie not the latest)

robo3-2.jpg

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

-Poor airflow for a mid tower

-Too many 5.25 bays for a case being made these days

-Looks are subjective but they are definitely not for me.

-Internal layout is let down by the HDD cage

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

That is a Knight Rider/Terminator/Robocop combo, with added U-G-LY

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

ewwww looks like a 2002 enthusiast case

Yep.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

That little window thing on the fronttop reminds be of a car window:P

Also what is that shitty little window on the side? srsly, they expect ppl to lean over the desk and strength they eyes to see the hardware? what is that black mesh above it? a speaker?

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

You forgot the "IIIIIING" in "INNNNNTRODUCIIIIING...!" :P

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

-Internal layout is let down by the HDD cage

What's wrong with the drive cage?

unremovable, obstructing.

plus the 4 5.25 bays are retarded

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

For some reason this reminds me of robocops helmet........ anyone else? (the older movie not the latest)robo3-2.jpg

Oh my god I was just about to say it's robocase, robocops PC. Someone should do a mod of this and call it that now...

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

That is one ugly case. 

mate, its "420blazeitdoritomountaindew" :D

Yeah i agree, its quite ugly and most likely will dissapear from the market as fast as it came to the market. 

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

As LukaP said they are non-removable but even if they were the design would obstruct the airflow from the front of the case far too much.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

oh man... google with AI's    hp with ''THE MACHINE''   now its robocop consumer stuff ? WTF IS GOING ON

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

looks like its from 8-10 years ago

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

Looks useless, I like it.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.