[Closed] Gamingmas 2014

linusforsell
Go to solution Solved by linusforsell,

The following games were given out during Gamingmas 2014.

Congratulations to all the winners, better luck next time to the rest of you!

Day 10

Assassin's Creed: Unity on Uplay — Winners @Kayn and @Tie Lightning

ac87t2y4ns_small.png

Day 9

The Crew: Gold Edition on Uplay via Steam — Winner: @MyInnerFred --> @EarthboundHero

bf6278asjw_small.png

Far Cry 4: Gold Edition on Uplay — Winner: @ionbasa

okusy62hjs_small.png

Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition on Steam — Winners: @keithxue, @GhostWindGamer and @Jerakl

jus672jsyw_small.png

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition on Steam — Winners: @MountainDrew, @iSuzak and @Kloaked

hasjheu281_small.png

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor on Steam — Winner: @TheMidnightNarwhal

jhsy6ujlsw_small.png

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on Steam — Winners: @Iankiller99 & @Laputacake

hjske2lksw_small.png

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on Uplay — Winners: @kristaps552 & @DirtyFish

aljslh48ai_small.png

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Steam — Winners: @vandanved & @deviant88

p182u4p809_small.png

Dragon Age: Inquisition on Origin — Winner: @CartertheCOCguy

c123d12ffa_small.png

Good luck everyone!

Hmm? I am a Linus, yes.  :rolleyes:

No really are you Linus or not ? be serious.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

No really are you Linus or not ? be serious.

Not quite sure what you are getting at? Are you asking if I'm Linus Linus? No, my name's Linus Forsell and I'm from Sweden; Not Canada.

Cheers,

Linus

Not quite sure what you are getting at? Are you asking if I'm Linus Linus? No, my name's Linus Forsell and I'm from Sweden; Not Canada.

Ohh.. thanks, it was just you finish with Linus.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

What about now?

Now?

Now

What about now?!

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

100 LIKES HAYP!

HAYP!

Mc5cCal.gif

tumblr_mukhrdvGzw1r6d0sao1_500.gif

42dcad4e95e425b16c9a173677f267f6.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

high-rise-no-scope-o.gif

u0WUbyX.gif

Sorry m9s i had bit 2 much mtndews xDDD

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

100 LIKES HAYP!

HAYP!

Mc5cCal.gif

tumblr_mukhrdvGzw1r6d0sao1_500.gif

42dcad4e95e425b16c9a173677f267f6.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

high-rise-no-scope-o.gif

u0WUbyX.gif

Sorry m9s i had bit 2 much mtndews xDDD

it's ok m8

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

PSA: Just updated a lot of code; If you're running into issues with the site, please refresh a couple of times to flush cache. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this update.

---

Roughly 3 hours left until the gates closes for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor; Be sure to enter soon!

Cheers,

Linus

Cheers,

Linus

PSA: Just updated a lot of code; If you're running into issues with the site, please refresh a couple of times to flush cache. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this update.

---

Roughly 3 hours left until the gates closes for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor; Be sure to enter soon!

Cheers,

Linus

How do I know I already entered ? I don't want to double enter and get disqualified. 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

How do I know I already entered ? I don't want to double enter and get disqualified. 

Just try joining; if your username is entered it will just reject it and tell you that you have entered for the day.

Cheers,

Linus

Just try joining; if your username is entered it will just reject it and tell you that you have entered for the day.

Don't want to sound like a dick but the site now lags and stutters for me it's so laggy when scrolling, looks like I'm dropping a lot of frames or something.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Don't want to sound like a dick but the site now lags and stutters for me it's so laggy when scrolling, looks like I'm dropping a lot of frames or something.

Thanks for pointing that out. Are you using Chrome? I updated the code a bit for Chrome now; Could you try refreshing the site a couple of times and let me know if it still lags?

Cheers,

Linus

Nice to know, as it used to display something along the lines of 'thanks for your entry'.  I wasn't sure if the system reset or something, but everything seems to be working fine.

CPU Intel Core i7 7700K; Cooler Cryorig R1 Universal; MB Asus ROG Maximus IX Code; RAM G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz (4 x 8GB); GPU ASUS GTX 1080 Ti ROG Strix Gaming OC; Case Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro Silver; Storage Samsung 960 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB; PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2; OS Windows 10; KB Corsair K70 (MX Brown); Audio O2 & ODAC, Sennheiser HD 600, Sennheiser RS 185, Swan M200MKIII; Monitors 2x Dell U2410

Previous Build

CPU Intel Core i5 4690K; Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212X; MB Asus Z97-A; RAM G.Skill Sniper (2 x 4GB); GPU 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming (SLI); Case Corsair Obsidian 450D; Storage Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Black 1TB, Hitachi 750GB; PSU EVGA Supernova 750W G2; OS Windows 10; 

Thanks for pointing that out. Are you using Chrome? I updated the code a bit for Chrome now; Could you try refreshing the site a couple of times and let me know if it still lags?

Yep I'm using chrome, going to try that now.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Works fine for me and the laptop I'm using at the moment is a turdmuffin.  Seriously it usually has problems running Chrome and MS Word at the same time, but it seems to be handling the website fine.  I suppose that's what you get with a Centrino processor...

CPU Intel Core i7 7700K; Cooler Cryorig R1 Universal; MB Asus ROG Maximus IX Code; RAM G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz (4 x 8GB); GPU ASUS GTX 1080 Ti ROG Strix Gaming OC; Case Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro Silver; Storage Samsung 960 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB; PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2; OS Windows 10; KB Corsair K70 (MX Brown); Audio O2 & ODAC, Sennheiser HD 600, Sennheiser RS 185, Swan M200MKIII; Monitors 2x Dell U2410

Previous Build

CPU Intel Core i5 4690K; Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212X; MB Asus Z97-A; RAM G.Skill Sniper (2 x 4GB); GPU 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming (SLI); Case Corsair Obsidian 450D; Storage Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Black 1TB, Hitachi 750GB; PSU EVGA Supernova 750W G2; OS Windows 10; 

Now mostly It does lag but sometime it doesn't.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Works fine for me and the laptop I'm using at the moment is a turdmuffin.  Seriously it usually has problems running Chrome and MS Word at the same time, but it seems to be handling the website fine.  I suppose that's what you get with a Centrino processor...

Nope it's an i5-3230M so #getrekt m8.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Nope it's an i5-3230M so #getrekt m8.

I meant my laptop has a Centrino.  It is truly pukeworthy.

Previous Build

I meant my laptop has a Centrino.  It is truly pukeworthy.

Yeah my father has one with an ATI 3XXXM card it's very nice once when it had an SSD in it and pretty good with an HDD too.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

If you have a rooted phone then Orbot is an option. Also cyberghost runs on phones i believe http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_us/download/windows

All I have is a iPad mini(jailbroken) and a chromebook with an ARM processor running ubuntu

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

All I have is a iPad mini(jailbroken) and a chromebook with an ARM processor running ubuntu

Why did you buy a chromebook then ran Ubuntu on it ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Why did you buy a chromebook then ran Ubuntu on it ?

Didn't buy it. It was issued to me by the school. I have no pc at home I can use nor a laptop :/

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.