[Closed] Gamingmas 2014

linusforsell
Go to solution Solved by linusforsell,

The following games were given out during Gamingmas 2014.

Congratulations to all the winners, better luck next time to the rest of you!

Day 10

Assassin's Creed: Unity on Uplay — Winners @Kayn and @Tie Lightning

ac87t2y4ns_small.png

Day 9

The Crew: Gold Edition on Uplay via Steam — Winner: @MyInnerFred --> @EarthboundHero

bf6278asjw_small.png

Far Cry 4: Gold Edition on Uplay — Winner: @ionbasa

okusy62hjs_small.png

Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition on Steam — Winners: @keithxue, @GhostWindGamer and @Jerakl

jus672jsyw_small.png

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition on Steam — Winners: @MountainDrew, @iSuzak and @Kloaked

hasjheu281_small.png

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor on Steam — Winner: @TheMidnightNarwhal

jhsy6ujlsw_small.png

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on Steam — Winners: @Iankiller99 & @Laputacake

hjske2lksw_small.png

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on Uplay — Winners: @kristaps552 & @DirtyFish

aljslh48ai_small.png

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Steam — Winners: @vandanved & @deviant88

p182u4p809_small.png

Dragon Age: Inquisition on Origin — Winner: @CartertheCOCguy

c123d12ffa_small.png

Good luck everyone!

OK.

If i entered yesterday for TheCrew, am I automaticaly in for ACU too ?

Nope, entries are only for one game. You need to enter again when ACU opens. :)

Cheers,

Linus

Nope, entries are only for one game. You need to enter again when ACU opens. :)

Haha my bad, didnt notice "entry opens" somehow thought it was "entry ends"   :D

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

For the rest of you, good luck on winning one of the two copies of Assassin's Creed: Unity going up tomorrow! I know there is a lot of controversy surrounding the game, but if you look past all of that, I'm pretty sure that it's but a pretty gem hiding beneath all the hate (and shoveled dirt). Also, once Ubisoft gets their stuff together, it should be playable as well!

Heh it's somewhat advantageous that I'm so far behind, I'm only up to Black Flag.  ...And then there's AC:Rogue, which I might pick up on PS3 once it gets pretty cheap.  I'm hoping that by the time I get around to Unity it'll be playable, time will tell :) As long as it's better than AC3 I'll be happy, I really didn't like that one at all.

CPU Intel Core i7 7700K; Cooler Cryorig R1 Universal; MB Asus ROG Maximus IX Code; RAM G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz (4 x 8GB); GPU ASUS GTX 1080 Ti ROG Strix Gaming OC; Case Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro Silver; Storage Samsung 960 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB; PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2; OS Windows 10; KB Corsair K70 (MX Brown); Audio O2 & ODAC, Sennheiser HD 600, Sennheiser RS 185, Swan M200MKIII; Monitors 2x Dell U2410

Previous Build

CPU Intel Core i5 4690K; Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212X; MB Asus Z97-A; RAM G.Skill Sniper (2 x 4GB); GPU 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming (SLI); Case Corsair Obsidian 450D; Storage Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Black 1TB, Hitachi 750GB; PSU EVGA Supernova 750W G2; OS Windows 10; 

I can't thank @linusforsell enough for his involvement, participation, and his willingness to give back to the community.

Good luck to the last two winners! I hope everyone enjoyed this giveaway  :) .

Again, thank you for the giveaway. I look forward to playing Far Cry 4!

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

I don't want to win Assassin's Greed.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I'm surprised I've won a game. I don't really play any racing games, so I feel like this would be wasted on me. 

@linusforsell I say you should do another drawing and see who wins it. I don't feel like I've contributed enough to community to deserve such a prize anyway. 

Good Luck Everyone!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'm surprised I've won a game. I don't really play any racing games, so I feel like this would be wasted on me. 

@linusforsell I say you should do another drawing and see who wins it. I don't feel like I've contributed enough to community to deserve such a prize anyway. 

Good Luck Everyone!

Or you know... you could give it to me  :P

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Good Luck Everyone!

More people should be like you. This is the exact reason I'm not entering the AC:U drawing.

There are now 3 hours left until day 9 of Gamingmas closes and the 10th – and last – game is revealed. Be sure to submit your entries before it's too late to have a chance at winning a copy of The Crew: Gold Edition!

And while we're at it, anyone who dares guess at what the last game could be?  ;)

Good luck everyone!

Cheers,

Linus

pick me please linus i got no money left for buying game and since my family not christian or catholic we are not celebrating christmas (we are buddhism) so i got no money for buying games :(

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

AC Unity, finally a game which I haven't played (or not gonna) and I want to play

Keeping fingers crossed  :rolleyes:

Congrats to all the winners so far 

Finally got PS4 Pro

I probably would have paid close to full price for Unity if it wasn't for all the stuff surrounding it. I'm sure I'll pick it up in a sale down the road because I do love the series but if I can win it? Even better!

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Good Luck Everyone!

Alright, if that's your decision, then so it'll be! I'll be redrawing another winner from the day 9 participants later today. :)

Cheers,

Linus

Cheers,

Linus

As @MyInnerFred was kind enough to pass his The Crew: Gold Edition on to another user, I have now redrawn another winner: @EarthboundHero, congratulations! I'll contact you with information shortly.

Other than that, don't forget to join in for a chance to win AC:U on this last day of Gamingmas!

Best of luck.

Cheers,

Linus

Cheers,

Linus

As @MyInnerFred was kind enough to pass his The Crew: Gold Edition on to another user, I have now redrawn another winner: @EarthboundHero, congratulations! I'll contact you with information shortly.

Other than that, don't forget to join in for a chance to win AC:U on this last day of Gamingmas!

Best of luck.

Cheers,

Linus

Oh my God. Thank you so much @MyInnerFred and @linusforsell! This is awesome!

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Hopefully if I win AC Unity I'll also win the i7-5820k so that I can run it at more than 30FPS!

There's a very slim chance that that'll happen, though far more likely than to win the lottery

I don't know, I think there's a good chance the 5820k could run Unity.

Thats not what he meant, he meant the chance of you winning AC, and the 5820K in the same day.

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition

why am i just now seeing this after its over ;-;

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015