[Closed] Gamingmas 2014

linusforsell
Go to solution Solved by linusforsell,

The following games were given out during Gamingmas 2014.

Congratulations to all the winners, better luck next time to the rest of you!

Day 10

Assassin's Creed: Unity on Uplay — Winners @Kayn and @Tie Lightning

ac87t2y4ns_small.png

Day 9

The Crew: Gold Edition on Uplay via Steam — Winner: @MyInnerFred --> @EarthboundHero

bf6278asjw_small.png

Far Cry 4: Gold Edition on Uplay — Winner: @ionbasa

okusy62hjs_small.png

Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition on Steam — Winners: @keithxue, @GhostWindGamer and @Jerakl

jus672jsyw_small.png

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition on Steam — Winners: @MountainDrew, @iSuzak and @Kloaked

hasjheu281_small.png

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor on Steam — Winner: @TheMidnightNarwhal

jhsy6ujlsw_small.png

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on Steam — Winners: @Iankiller99 & @Laputacake

hjske2lksw_small.png

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on Uplay — Winners: @kristaps552 & @DirtyFish

aljslh48ai_small.png

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Steam — Winners: @vandanved & @deviant88

p182u4p809_small.png

Dragon Age: Inquisition on Origin — Winner: @CartertheCOCguy

c123d12ffa_small.png

Good luck everyone!

Whoo, the crew! Good choice Linus, racing games are the bread and butter of my gaming life.

Also, since you added the performance option to the website it's been working a lot better, thanks man!  :D

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Nice linus!

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

There are now 3 hours left until day 9 of Gamingmas closes and the 10th – and last – game is revealed. Be sure to submit your entries before it's too late to have a chance at winning a copy of The Crew: Gold Edition!

And while we're at it, anyone who dares guess at what the last game could be?  ;)

Good luck everyone!

Cheers,

Linus

Cheers,

Linus

And while we're at it, anyone who dares guess at what the last game could be?  ;)

Half life 3.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

There are now 3 hours left until day 9 of Gamingmas closes and the 10th – and last – game is revealed. Be sure to submit your entries before it's too late to have a chance at winning a copy of The Crew: Gold Edition!

Good luck everyone!

Cheers,

Linus

GTA V pre order? lelele

And while we're at it, anyone who dares guess at what the last game could be? ;)

Good luck everyone!

Cheers,

Linus

Euro Truck Simulator 2?

Good luck everyone!

Cheers,

Linus

ARMA 3 or Pay Day 2 GOTY edition

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Good luck everyone!

Cheers,

Linus

The Talos Principle, maybe?

so when are the winners for the crew announced?

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Currently screening the entries, should be announced within 20-30 minutes

nice, I've only just seen this thread too. Managed to get to the crew in time. Missed the rest though. Very nice though what you are doing :)

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Alright folks. It's time!

Even though the thread was moved to much less attractive spot, you guys still managed to eclipse the number of entries for titles such as Dragon Age: Inquisition, Skyrim and Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. That's some neat stuff!

With that out of the way, allow me to introduce you to the winner of Gamingmas day 9, and a key of The Crew: Gold Edition — Congratulations, @MyInnerFred! I'll contact you with details shortly.

For the rest of you, good luck on winning one of the two copies of Assassin's Creed: Unity going up tomorrow! I know there is a lot of controversy surrounding the game, but if you look past all of that, I'm pretty sure that it's but a pretty gem hiding beneath all the hate (and shoveled dirt). Also, once Ubisoft gets their stuff together, it should be playable as well!

Cheers,

Linus

Cheers,

Linus

Even though the thread was moved to much less attractive spot, you guys still managed to eclipse the number of entries for titles such as Dragon Age: Inquisition, Skyrim and Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. That's some neat stuff!

With that out of the way, allow me to introduce you to the winner of Gamingmas day 9, and a key of The Crew: Gold Edition — Congratulations, @MyInnerFred! I'll contact you with details shortly.

For the rest of you, good luck on winning one of the two copies of Assassin's Creed: Unity going up tomorrow! I know there is a lot of controversy surrounding the game, but if you look past all of that, I'm pretty sure that it's a but a pretty gem hiding beneath all the hate (and shoveled dirt). Also, once Ubisoft gets their stuff together, it should be playable as well!

Cheers,

Linus

Noes not ac:u! Linus just keeps on digging :-O

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Damn , now i have to buy The Crew  :wacko:

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Even though the thread was moved to much less attractive spot, you guys still managed to eclipse the number of entries for titles such as Dragon Age: Inquisition, Skyrim and Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. That's some neat stuff!

For the rest of you, good luck on winning one of the two copies of Assassin's Creed: Unity going up tomorrow! I know there is a lot of controversy surrounding the game, but if you look past all of that, I'm pretty sure that it's but a pretty gem hiding beneath all the hate (and shoveled dirt). Also, once Ubisoft gets their stuff together, it should be playable as well!

Cheers,

Linus

Eeeeeew Unity man :/ the most broken game of the year. 

Eeeeeew Unity man :/ the most broken game of the year.

It's still just software, even if it's broken at this stage, it will be fixed at some point (soon). ;)

Cheers,

Linus

It's still just software, even if it's broken at this stage, it will be fixed at some point (soon). ;)

Well ill try to enter just to see. But if someone gets to win, can they still get one more Ubi game for free ? I heard that everyboidy who bought ACU could pick one more game for free. Was kinda like "Here u go, get a game we actuallyt finished" -Ubisoft.

Well ill try to enter just to see. But if someone gets to win, can they still get one more Ubi game for free ? I heard that everyboidy who bought ACU could pick one more game for free. Was kinda like "Here u go, get a game we actuallyt finished" -Ubisoft.

I'm afraid I do not know the answer to that. The keys are fairly new and might therefore be exempt from that deal. I'll leave it up to the winners to research that. The bonus DLC (or whatever it is), is included however.

Cheers,

Linus

Think it's only for those that bought the season pass.

I'm afraid I do not know the answer to that. The keys are fairly new and might therefore be exempt from that deal. I'll leave it up to the winners to research that. The bonus DLC (or whatever it is), is included however.

OK.

If i entered yesterday for TheCrew, am I automaticaly in for ACU too ?