[Closed] Gamingmas 2014

linusforsell
Go to solution Solved by linusforsell,

The following games were given out during Gamingmas 2014.

Congratulations to all the winners, better luck next time to the rest of you!

Day 10

Assassin's Creed: Unity on Uplay — Winners @Kayn and @Tie Lightning

ac87t2y4ns_small.png

Day 9

The Crew: Gold Edition on Uplay via Steam — Winner: @MyInnerFred --> @EarthboundHero

bf6278asjw_small.png

Far Cry 4: Gold Edition on Uplay — Winner: @ionbasa

okusy62hjs_small.png

Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition on Steam — Winners: @keithxue, @GhostWindGamer and @Jerakl

jus672jsyw_small.png

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition on Steam — Winners: @MountainDrew, @iSuzak and @Kloaked

hasjheu281_small.png

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor on Steam — Winner: @TheMidnightNarwhal

jhsy6ujlsw_small.png

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on Steam — Winners: @Iankiller99 & @Laputacake

hjske2lksw_small.png

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on Uplay — Winners: @kristaps552 & @DirtyFish

aljslh48ai_small.png

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Steam — Winners: @vandanved & @deviant88

p182u4p809_small.png

Dragon Age: Inquisition on Origin — Winner: @CartertheCOCguy

c123d12ffa_small.png

Good luck everyone!

Damn I don't know what else then because I heard that it doesn't run that smooth on FC4

I'll be going with the i5-4440

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I'll be going with the i5-4440

Well in that case, I cana ssure that you will get good Frame rates if paired with a good card

The Winners of the Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Editions have been drawn: Winners: @keithxue, @GhostWindGamer and @Jerakl, congratulations! I'll contact all of you soon with instructions.

Tomorrow's game, as some seem to have seen already, is Far Cry 4: Gold Edition!

Best of luck to all of you!

Cheers,

Linus

Cheers,

Linus

Just going to sit and wait for the Ubisoft games to pass. :P 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Just going to sit and wait for the Ubisoft games to pass. :P

Less competition for the rest of us then!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Uh-oh.  :rolleyes:

Shh, I don't want to install Uplay. :D

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Haven't entered the last two because I already own the games, but Far Cry 4? Definitely entering for this one.

I need the far cry 4 b0ss

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

I need the far cry 4 b0ss

Haven't entered the last two because I already own the games, but Far Cry 4? Definitely entering for this one.

I need this!!!! The cover man, is just so bright and colorful!!

There can be only one!!!!!

There can be only one!!!!!

I MUST BR THR ONE! Please :( I want fc4 so much xD

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Ooooooh it's on!!

4535ba913f255b0072d3a8f83ed8989fbbde9dcd

LINUS WHEN IS THE CREW :(

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

I got this

Well that's not very nice :D

A Supernatural reference

Is it? I wouldn't know  :rolleyes:

Wow, this is incredibly nice of you!

Will definitely give it a try, and good luck to everyone who enters! :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Far Cry 4 is already half-way to being the most popular game so far? Not all that surprising, but that was fast! Keep on joining folks, let's push this past the Shadow of Mordor record!

Cheers,

Linus

Hmm the website lags on my PC but not my phone.Interesting... 
(snow hogs a lot of CPU power it seems) 

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Hmm the website lags on my PC but not my phone.Interesting... 

(snow hogs a lot of CPU power it seems) 

You can turn the snow and other novelties of by enabling the performance mode in the upper right corner if it's causing issues. :)

Cheers,

Linus

Cheers,

Linus