Are You Satisfied With Your Current PC Build? *open poll*

I would say that Yes I am satisfied with my current build but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna upgrade. 

FX-8350 @4.2

Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD7

G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3-1600

Samsung 840 EVO 500GB

Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition 6GB x2

Cooler Master Cosmos II

Corsair 1000W

Razer DeathStalker

Razer DeathAdder

I plan on giving this build (sans some things) to my brother to help him ascend.

See Signature (Z97-K/4690) non-K

My Motherboard,...

M.2 socket not used yet,... so there is that...

Z97-K having a PCIE 3.0 16x /w the PCIE 2.0 4x secondary slot, my own shortfall, although I've never used multiple cards, not withstanding future needs.

I'd eventually will be changing to dual 8x or dual 16x at some point.

Without the need for a 2nd gpu right now, this board is plenty capable though.

And a K-Skew Processor.

My current workloads don't dictate a need, coming from my 2600K @ 5.0 to this system,... maybe in the future it will hold a 4790K.

The 4690 @ 4.0Ghz (BCLK OC) Turbo constant (thx Asus for that feature to lock all @ turbo) is ample for gaming and my 1080p encoding video (gpu assisted) hobby workloads.

Still makes you wonder... "What if I........"

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

My 8350 Bottlenecks My 290 at the resolution I play at.

Will need to buy an intel, probably after skylake when i have saved up for an i7.

Spoiler

CPU:FX 8350 4.4 ghz (Upgrading to a 6700k!).Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R 2.0 (Upgrading to a Z170 Pro4!).GPU: Sapphire R9 290 (Arctic Cooler).RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS3 (Upgrading to 16gb ddr4 2400mhz!) PSU: Cooler Master B700. HDD: 120gb Hyper X Fury SSD, 500gb 5400rpm Caviar Blue Cooling: Hyper 212 (Switiching out with a Be Quiet! Pure Rock Slim for new build) 2x stock case fans.
Future Upgrades: h100i cooler, corsair sp120 fans, 1080p monitor, AMD->Intel CPU Switch

I7-920 @3.9GHz

DX58SO

212 Evo

R9 270 Asus DCIIOC

Crucial m500 SSD

12GB DDR3

Rosewill Green Series 630W PSU

Rosewill Challenger Case

Asus VG248QE

I'm actually very happy with it because it still does everything I want. I mean, this 6 year old CPU still has better single threaded performance (with my overclock) than an FX-8320.

So far, I've made some progress, I added a few peripherals, the G402 and the HD668B.

Now, I just need to order this:

40194.jpg

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

• 2 weeks later...

Once I get the parts and build mine i'll be jumping up and down (no I wont.  I'll be playing with my new pc)  :)

yes I'm happy but my x99 deluxe died so can't use it. it's inn for RMA now

Never. I upgraded a few weeks ago and I'm not satisfied with it.

I would say that Yes I am satisfied with my current build but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna upgrade. 

FX-8350 @4.2

Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD7

G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3-1600

Samsung 840 EVO 500GB

Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition 6GB x2

Cooler Master Cosmos II

Corsair 1000W

Razer DeathStalker

Razer DeathAdder

I plan on giving this build (sans some things) to my brother to help him ascend.

Can I get a bottleneck?

"BOTTLENECK!" lmao

not very satisfied with my case atm, purely visually. other than that i got a shield tablet but i don't have a geforce GPU so there that :P but other than that im pretty happy about it

No. I wish I had got an i5 and a cheaper motherboard and power supply..

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

Which current build?!? I only own a Laptop! :...(

So no, I am not happy...

System:
CPU: I7-3610QM @ 2.3 GHz | Motherboard: something with chips | RAM: 8 Gb of something | GPU: AMD HD 7600M | Case: Something made out of plastic | Storage: Toshiba MQ01ABD075 750GB | PSU: something external | Display(s): something glowing | Cooling: jet engine | Keyboard: hama something | Mouse: Logitech something | Sound: Traktor Kontrol S2 as soundcard, AKG K500 Headphones | Operating System: Windoof 10

I'm fine with my radeon 7750 and i3 4360, it gets the jbo done :P. I do plan on upgrading to a broadwell cpu and 300 series gpu from nvidia.

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

Needs more water.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Need to move to X79 or X99.

Benchmarks require that i must. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

To be honest .. I allways had something to change in my build, even if there were small things.. Most say it is ok as it is .. but I allways see improvements lol.

Nope... I really want a new case and PSU (These are confirmed to be replaced) and a new GPU as this one IS SOO WEAK. :( Especially when you want a 1440p monitor or 1080p at 120-144Hz.

970 Weak!????

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

970 Weak!????

Weak if you want to run triple 4k monitors for surround gaming lol.

And lets face it...who here doesn't want to run that kind of setup? If I had unlimited funds, I know I would. Not sure what ridiculous cards I would use though

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

No but almost.

See my sig...

My P.C.'s kind of a stopgap. I'm migrating to LGA 1150 and waiting for a GTX 970 to arrive. Depending on performance my next upgrade is to an i5 and then I'll be good.

As for it being a 'signature' build, I've never really thought in those terms but I'd be happy maybe with a Hadron Air or an Arc Mini with the tinted side-panel window (although my current mobo is too  large for it so I'm still using an Antec 900 (that at some point I'm going to spray black where it' blue/grey steel colour (and add sprayed white i/o shields to the unused slots)). Probably going with Aerocool Dead-Silents from here on out but have a Cooler Master MegaFlow on it's lowest possible speed in the Antec 900's blowhole.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2