Are You Satisfied With Your Current PC Build? *open poll*

I do a lot of video editing in premiere on a laptop with an i5 160gb hdd 6 gb ram and an absolutly amazing hd4000 graphics card. It is so fun waiting for two days for a 3 minute video to export beacause i used denoiser. And then I relise that I have to make an adjustment and reexport. soo much fun!

My system intel xeon e3 1231-v3/zotac gtx 97016gb ram/256gb ssd + 2tb hdd + 3tb external hdd/EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze/roswill line m/hyper 212 evo/windows 10

Absolutely :) Although I could do with a new CPU cooler and another 8GB of RAM.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4.7GHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 | Motherboard: X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI | RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB | Case: NCase M1 v6.0 | SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo+ 1TB, 860 Evo 1TB | CPU Cooler: H100i ELITE CAPELLIX | MonitorsLG 27GN950-B 4K 165Hz |

I built a computer using the Fractal Design R5 hoping for a quiet build.  My part choice ruined it though, the fans on my cooler (Corsair H80) and the 2xPNY GTX 970 cards are really annoyingly loud, even at idle.

Currently I am in the process of returning the PNY cards and trying to figure out the best GTX 970 replacements.  I originally wanted blowers for heat reasons as I am running SLI but the PNYs were so bad I am now leaning toward the MSI Gaming 4G.

I also plan on trying some new fans on the H80 to get the noise down there.

Fractal Design Define R5 | i7-4790k | Corsair H80 | Asus Z97-Pro WiFi | 2 x EVGA GTX 970 SSC+ | 16GB G.Skill Sniper@1866MHz | Samsung 840 Evo 256 GB | 1TB + 750GB drives | EVGA 750W G2 | 27" BenQ IPS 1440p@60Hz | Windows 10

Almost. I really need to upgrade my three year old GPU and get some more storage space. After I get all of that sorted out, I'm thinking about getting water cooling for my CPU, and some quiet LED fans.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

no im not thats why i ordered parts for a X99 build a couple weeks ago to upgrade from my first gen Phenom 9950. that has bin in use almost 24/7 since feburary 2009.

and if everything goes well i get the parts in march.

Yes.

I discussed my build (which is a new one!) with the guys idling in the Twitch chatroom last Friday. I wanted to be able to game, but I really prefer 4:3 screens. I can't really explain why, I just do. I decided to take advantage of this and save some money. It processes RAW files nicely with the final CR2>JPEG conversions taking 3-4 seconds per image. I can't fault that at all.

All the games I want to play (at the moment, mainly Halo CE, go figure) run perfectly with the eye candy ramped up high even though my GPU is a "lowly" GTX 650. Ordinary Windows performance is superb and reliable enough to run 24/7. It's quiet enough to run this way in my bedroom as a media server for the other HTPCs and tablets in the household.

I get so much satisfaction from using it, especially knowing I bought what I needed, rather than throwing a tonne of cash at fancy, top of the line specifications which would be wasted.

working my @ss off to improve my PC to meet the most basic requirements for 1080-1440p gaming with a few eye candies..

meeting the NEED level is easier than the WANT level of PC build

Yes. I wanted to be able to game, but I really prefer 4:3 screens. I can't really explain why, I just do.

All the games I want to play (at the moment, mainly Halo CE, go figure) run perfectly with the eye candy ramped up high even though my GPU is a "lowly" GTX 650.

Firstly, the hell?

Secondly, I'd go 750ti. Low cost versions of the 650 have 1GB, and once you get into the 2GB range a 750 is about 15 dollars away. Sometimes you're already at the end of the budget, but you're getting a pretty sizable performance increase for a pittance of the total cost.

I'm currently running a FX-6300 and a 760, it's not bad, but I honestly wouldn't recommend a 760 to anyone for any other reason than finding it used at close to 750 price, especially now. and you really feel the short comings of the single core performance of the FX-6300 in emulation and bigger games. If I really wasn't into PCs this would be all I need, but I want more power.

4690k and board are here, waiting on a 970.

on a I5-3570K 4.4 ghz

16 gigs of ram

crossfire 7950s.

selling it, building a 300$ rig. thats better.

actually serious

I'm never satisfied.  There's always something newer and better to get.

But I cant complain about my system

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

Well, my PC does not currently contain a graphics card, but other than that and maybe the fact that I need a new monitor... and that the colour scheme is non-existent (bugs me)... yeah!

Thank you.

Wardojack.

Firstly, the hell?

Secondly, I'd go 750ti. Low cost versions of the 650 have 1GB, and once you get into the 2GB range a 750 is about 15 dollars away. Sometimes you're already at the end of the budget, but you're getting a pretty sizable performance increase for a pittance of the total cost.

I'm currently running a FX-6300 and a 760, it's not bad, but I honestly wouldn't recommend a 760 to anyone for any other reason than finding it used at close to 750 price, especially now. and you really feel the short comings of the single core performance of the FX-6300 in emulation and bigger games. If I really wasn't into PCs this would be all I need, but I want more power.

4690k and board are here, waiting on a 970.

Because I know I don't need to spend that "little" $15, so why spend it? The price difference is the same as a bottle of wine I can drink with my wife when the kid is away - it all adds up. 

Because I know I don't need to spend that "little" $15, so why spend it? The price difference is the same as a bottle of wine I can drink with my wife when the kid is away - it all adds up. 

I'm suggesting it might be worth it for you into the future. Maybe there's that one game you wish you could get another 10fps on. it's up to you though.

I'm suggesting it might be worth it for you into the future. Maybe there's that one game you wish you could get another 10fps on. it's up to you though.

And then there would be a cheap upgrade from that, and another, and another, etc.

I like my rig alot right now, as it handles my workload like a beast, but I would like some upgrades:

1) GTX 970

2) Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo

3) Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD

4) Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD

I thought I had some money... Oh wait... I spent it all ;(

I`m satisfied with mine. Well, probably I`ll be even more satisfied with adding one 980 (but I`m not a gamer so...) and another hdd (atleast 4TB this time).

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

i dont cuz i was stupid and got a HP pre build

Handle every stressful situation like a dog; if you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away.

I just need more RAM a better GPU and more SSDs. But since I have an ITX build, that's kinda hard. 

Nope. I want a second 780ti but they're hard as balls to find now that the 9XX series is out.

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon

Couldn't be happier

It runs quietly and is very cool (idling/web browsing at ~25oC)

It plays most games at roughly 50oC

And it boots in under 10 seconds! :-D

I love my computer <3

im relay disappointed cause i gave a 500$ pc (2013 feb) order to a shop and he built a shit pc closed his shop and ran away that mother f*****

now that ik know somethings about pc

epic looking cpu case

he made this shit

1 tb memory 

gigabyte mother board ga-78lmt-usb3

amd fx 4300

nvidia geforce 210

ddr3 4gb ram at 2000mhz

rate my set up from -10 to +10

I'm currently looking to upgrade from a laptop for gaming purposes. Although the Lenovo y410p has treated me well, I'd like to have an actual desktop so I can have the full experience. Not to mention that a 14'' screen is kind of infuriating when you're trying to multi-task or simply play a game because the screen is so tiny.

Yuuup. I built my rig about a year and a half ago and I don't feel the need to upgrade any time soon. 4570k, 16Gb RAM and GTX 770 are serving me very well. Sure I'd like to add another SSD for games I want to load much quicker, such as World of Warcraft or Skyrim, but its not necessary. The next upgrade will probably just be monitors, or maybe a DAC.

PSU to freaking loud, need to replace it with a be quiet PSU.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650