Made A Petition | Petition Is Requesting We Get A Car Section On The Forums | Goal: 150 Signatures

Snapy1

Here it is

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/create-a-section-deticated-to-car-forums

RjmkkNv.png

Now I where it says name please put your forum name.

Thanks for signing :D :D :D

@WinNut

@TheJollyRoger

@thekeemo

Aiden

@terrytek

@bob345

@LarsReviews

@Speedyv

Yes, we need this super bad.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Where did the number 150 come from?

Did the mods agree to that? Or did you just make it up yourself?

Because if you made it up yourself it would be easier to just ask for 1 signature and get the same result.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

-snip-  signed anyway

And I know its been refused many times, but Im confident that if we try hard enough we can make it happen.

Hmm, might as well...

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Where did the number 150 come from?

Did the mods agree to that? Or did you just make it up yourself?

Because if you made it up yourself it would be easier to just get 1 signature and get the same result.

Im gonna wait until I get 150sigs then show it to either one of the mods or Slick or Linus. See what they think then.

No offence but this isn't LinusCarTips. I don't even think @LinusTech is much of a Motörhead himself. But it should be interesting to see this sort of thing but I would rather see a home theatre section on the forums.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

If you want to talk about cars, make a car community on the offtopic section. I'm on the anime club which is a thread on the offtopic section. So you might aswell try and to that.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

No offence but this isn't LinusCarTips. I don't even think @LinusTech is much of a Motörhead himself. But it should be interesting to see this sort of thing but I would rather see a home theatre section on the forums.

There is a home theatre section already. Look at the bottom of the forums.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

And I thought Bill Gates actually signed it... 

Who put that name anyway??

Who ever is trolling up the petition with "Bill Gates" - I like xbox. Cut it the fuck out, im trying to make this happen and we dont need immature dicks like you to ruin it.

This would be awesome!

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Who ever is trolling up the petition with "Bill Gates" - I like xbox. Cut it the fuck out, im trying to make this happen and we dont need immature dicks like you to ruin it.

You are not going to get your way using language like that.

He still won't allow one even if it surpassed 150,000 signatures.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Why would this change anything? Many people have asked for it in the past and it has failed. A petition most likely wont change that. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

i have a better idea, why the hell doesn't someone make a car club thread or something, the anime club has been there for almost half a year and works fine for those that use it

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

i have a better idea, why the hell doesn't someone make a car club thread or something, the anime club has been there for almost half a year and works fine for those that use it

Just aint the same bro.

I don't see why not. I mean, we have a dedicated console forum in spite of some LTT staff *cough* Slick *cough* *cough* Linus *cough* being vocal about not caring for them much. :P

Exactly my point.

Just aint the same bro.

Well this is a tech forum, you gotta understand that, anime club has nearly 8k replies, almost 400 pages, and still you don't see us wanting to have an anime section.

Why don't you guys try to do the same thing, if it's popular, then apply for a section, but for now, try to make a popular thread.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2