[G SIX] LukaP's Mac Pro G5 Log [Phase: Back online]

LukaP

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

What emergencies? i have a stable income of money (however small it is) and i live with my parents at the moment. no need for savings

Like getting fired like that *snaps fingers*,  getting kicked out of your house -didn't know you live with parents-,  having to go the hospital with no insurance.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Like getting fired like that *snaps fingers*,  getting kicked out of your house -didn't know you live with parents-,  having to go the hospital with no insurance.

Cant get fired from a country provided scholarship, have insurance ;)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Cant get fired from a country provided scholarship, have insurance ;)

There are other reason too, we have a saying that is: "Save your white money for the black day"

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

There are other reason too, we have a saying that is: "Save your white money for the black day"

racist

;)

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

dont worry im financially stable, and will be for the forseable future :) but any help is welcome, at all times ;)

dont worry im financially stable, and will be for the forseable future :) but any help is welcome, at all times ;)

Stop it you beggar, only thing I can offer you now is the horsepower in my rig -just like F@H-.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

racist

;)

I know your kidding but think about it, is it really racist ???

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Dammit @LukaP I hope you never open a restaurant, because if you do people would start dying from starvation with teasing like that :D

This is actually funny.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Dammit @LukaP I hope you never open a restaurant, because if you do people would start dying from starvation with teasing like that :D

You want a table to eat at? Please donate or wait 3 months so I can afford it! :P :rolleyes:

G5 casemod is done :D!

i5 2500K with Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B | Asrock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 | 8GB @1600 | Club3D HD 7950 royalKing | Corsair Carbide 500R Black | Samsung 830 SSD 128GB + 2TB HDD | XFX ProSeries 750W XXX | dell u2312hm 

You want a table to eat at? Please donate or wait 3 months so I can afford it! :P :rolleyes:

The is funny too.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

screw you guys ;)

-snip-

Don't apologize, he is broke and he needs to accept reality brought to you by Dr.Phil. 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Don't apologize, he is broke and he needs to accept reality brought to you by Dr.Phil. 

thanks... .-.

thanks... .-.

zGGDUJo.gif

@LukaP quote doesn't work -no notification- so mention me next time or anyone.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

@cesrai @ShadowCaptain @Slick @LinusTech  @colonel_mortis  @cesrai

did anyone of you get a notification ??? 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

UPDATE

Exciting day here at the LukaP residence! Guess what part just arrived on a friggin saturday evening? :D

gqgSvSo.jpg(sorry i had to use a relatively high f-stop, the lighting isnt exactly great)

yGX5e3H.jpg

And as always, the entire album is found here

I would also like to thank Bill from MountainMods, for packing this so well it took me 10 minutes to unpack it.

post-51946-0-21503100-1423331973.jpg

@cesrai I did. Tags are working, just not quotes.

Ok, so that's a known issue. Thought it was just me cuz no one else was mentioning it :P

Edit: lukap you ninja, those look great. Make sure to fill the caps in the corners with JB weld or something :P

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Nice very nice, can be found here ??????? no link

Ok, so that's a known issue. Thought it was just me cuz no one else was mentioning it :P

*sighs* mention me next time and everyone else you want to quote.

@Norman_the_Owl

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Nice very nice, can be found here ??????? no link

*sighs* mention me next time and everyone else you want to quote.

@Norman_the_Owl

Oh man i'm stupid lol

@cesrai i got six notifications from that mention...

i think the forum is borked