[G SIX] LukaP's Mac Pro G5 Log [Phase: Back online]

LukaP

Oh man i'm stupid lol

@cesrai i got six notifications from that mention...

i think the forum is borked

LOL go report it in the bugs thread.

@Norman_the_Owl

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Cesrai i was still editing the post a little, just wanted to update you guys as fast as possible. Also, dont tag me, it spams the shit out of me :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Also, dont tag me, it spams the shit out of me :P

@LukaP

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Screw you :P plus i get an additional notification since im subbed to the thread ;) so no need to quote me at all

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Cesrai i was still editing the post a little, just wanted to update you guys as fast as possible. Also, dont tag me, it spams the shit out of me :P

@LukaP @LukaP @LukaP @LukaP

I know I don't have to since your following the topic but I'm doing it so I don't forget to do it to everyone.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Luka I thought you were leaving, I got scared you might not update us with this build log, phew!

He can never leave!

He can never leave!

2 things im here for. G SIX and UOLTT :P 

also read 

<----

2 things im here for. G SIX and UOLTT [emoji14]

also read

<----

UOLTT BFFs! So why did you "leave"?

Edit: stupid question/found the thread. I understand tho

-snip-

I got like 50 notification in just one day... just by following this thread.

@LukaP Can't wait for the finished build!

I got like 50 notification in just one day... just by following this thread.

@LukaP Can't wait for the finished build!

*sighs* Are you serious ?????  You mention the broke m8 and don't mention me the person you quoted ??????????? 

You should follow anime heaven and see how much you get or add @BurgerBum as a friend and see what happens.

as a friend 

@mosin40

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

*sighs* Are you serious ?????  You mention the broke m8 and don't mention me the person you quoted ??????????? 

You should follow anime heaven and see how much you get or add @BurgerBum as a friend and see what happens.

as a friend 

@mosin40

My apologies @cesrai

@cesrai @cesrai @cesrai

My apologies @cesrai

@cesrai @cesrai @cesrai

We're good now.

@mosin40

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Hmm, thats a nice piece of metal. <3

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

May i present a little tease of things to come? ;)

*snip*

And here is the .sldprt on GrabCAD

Have you ordered this yet? 

You may want to contact whoever you are having do the bend and find out what their minimum radius is with your material. Usually its material thickness if they are using a folder, or if they are using a press brake its just whatever their smallest dies are. But that bend radius will effect the dimensions (DXF) you give to the laser, if you do not model the part with the correct bend radius it will come back out of dimensional tolerance.

You may have already addressed this but I felt like giving you a heads up anyway. 

Looks pretty good so far. Keep up the good work. :)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

You may have already addressed this but I felt like giving you a heads up anyway. 

Dont worry, ive done my fair share of bends ;) the render isnt the file ill send over there :)

Dont worry, ive done my fair share of bends ;) the render isnt the file ill send over there :)

I do this for a living, I'm just trying to provide outside insight when I see a potential issue.

Good work so far.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I do this for a living, I'm just trying to provide outside insight when I see a potential issue.

Good work so far.

Aye thanks :D so i know who to ask when i inevitably come to an issue i havent considered xD Luckly its not the bends

Wow this is beautiful, totally subbed!

Bootiful, just like our lord @LukaP <3

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Slight problem. the fan wont fit without some modding :P Oh did i say problem? I meant fun exercise in aluminium cutting :P

yQEjHyc.jpg

And as always, all the images here

Holy.. This is a big thread!

After reading this and looking at the imgur pictures it got my attention :D

I like the design, will there be any repainting? Always wanted to see what you could do with that case, thanks! I'm waiting for more.

The X Desk«BuildLog»

.:Custom Watercooled Desk - Gaming Cave:.

Feel free to take a look, I would highly appreciate it.

Holy.. This is a big thread!

After reading this and looking at the imgur pictures it got my attention :D

I like the design, will there be any repainting? Always wanted to see what you could do with that case, thanks! I'm waiting for more.

i plan on painting the outer shell black while leaving the inner part silver (will probably still repaint) :) I wish to one day put X99 parts in there :P

i plan on painting the outer shell black while leaving the inner part silver (will probably still repaint) :) I wish to one day put X99 parts in there :P

Lol i was going to do exactly the opposite on mine.

Silver on the outside (i'll change the finish for sure) and black on the inside.