Unpopular Opinions

Deus Ragno

I hate asus almost more than any company on the face of the planet. they are the apple of my eyes, and not in a good way.

How exactly?  :wacko:

Cars like the Prius is just worthless. They don't even consume less petrol than normal cars.

Oh, and i don't like anandtech, especially their benchmarks.

Not all of them. They're getting better as we speak, we simply can't rely on fuel based cars anymore, or even non-renewable energy sources for that matter.

Cars like the Prius is just worthless. They don't even consume less petrol than normal cars.

Electric cars and especially hybrids actually cause more harm than petrol vehicles over their life cycle. Maybe in several years when renewable energy is more popular and different types of batteries are used the story would be different, and that's what Tesla are trying to do eventually. But right now the most environmentally friendly vehicle you can use is a small petrol powered car (diesels are actually more economical but their exhaust causes more harm)

Call Of Duty is innovative and really pushes the boundaries, really taking risking, and showing how much they have changed the gaming industry for the better

(One of my friends actually thinks this) A controller is far superior to mouse and keyboard

I love Microsoft

(I support none of these opinions, no flack pls)

How exactly?  :wacko:

They are overpriced mediocre pieces of crap imo. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Dude! It's like we're twins! Also, Ducky keyboards I've held don't feel built well enough to justify the cost, the half-as-expensive CM Storm Quickfire TK actually feels more solid. As for socks in sandals, I don't ever want to see other people's feet, it's the ugliest part of the human body and should be hidden at all times.

But I have a few more:

• League of Legends is a super crappy game and an excercise in attempted but somehow failed community self-destruction.
  • CS:GO is a one-dimensional and featureless shooter with a skill ceiling too low to really be competitive, and developing a game to be balanced by using complete balance symmetry is something a child could do.
  • Corsair are mostly overrated and is popular mostly due to bandwagoning.
  • Razer have the worst QC in the industry. Even worse bandwagoning effect than Corsair.
  • All AMD graphics cards, both reference and custom designs, with the exception of the HIS IceQ X2 7970 and some XFX cards are ugly and flimsy looking and I don't want them in my computer mostly for that reason.
  • Water cooling consumer level CPUs (2500K, 3570K etc.) is an exercise in wastefulness. Unless you've got a bad chip a good air cooler will get you to the chip's dielectric barrier before it's thermal barrier.
  • Blue lighting and blue LED fans as the only lighting in a black case automatically makes a build worthless to me. I couldn't work up the enthusiasm to compliment even my best friend on such a build.
  • I don't like Steam and only buy multiplayer games on it and extremely discounted games. There is no true offline mode I can trust.
  • TekSyndicate is stiff and pretentious, and they blabber about America-specific news too much. I'd rather scrape the iris off my eyeballs for entertainment.\
  • The average MMORPG gamer has worse taste in games than a One Direction/ Bieber fan has in music. Guild Wars 2, and Elder Scrolls Online and the like are mass produced drivel.
I do have some opinions that I know are unpopular, and I know I sound like a massive contrarian, but whatevs. Deal with it!

1. Why do you think LoL is terrible?

2. What do you mean the skill celing for CS:GO is low? actually being able to handle the weapons properly is very difficult. Peaking properly is also a skill that is also really difficult to learn, and gives a massive advantage. Also, I did not understand your comment about balance symmetry, please elaborate.

Post a video of you playing so I can critique it.

3. I can't really disagree for a lot of their products. They power supplies are all at the very least decent, which is unfortunately rare among companies, but they are overrated, and their other products, apart from cases, are pretty meh. I like their cases; they seem well built and designed.

4. Razer bandwagoning? lolwut? Wherever I go, I see people joining the Razer hate bandwagon.

6. Steam offline mode works. You just have to make sure you have the Steam validation credentials stored on your computer, then you can log into offline mode.

7. Tek Syndicate's audience is American, and they are American, what do you expect?

8. Planetside 2 is alright...

They are overpriced mediocre pieces of crap imo. 

Their high end Z77 motherboards were pretty overpriced, apart from the MVE, but they were still good motherboards. Nothing they make is anything I would call garbage (except GPU-tweak), but some of it is overpriced.

Electric cars and especially hybrids actually cause more harm than petrol vehicles over their life cycle. Maybe in several years when renewable energy is more popular and different types of batteries are used the story would be different, and that's what Tesla are trying to do eventually. But right now the most environmentally friendly vehicle you can use is a small petrol powered car (diesels are actually more economical but their exhaust causes more harm)

This

The thing that pisses me about the prius is that it is/was the car to get if you don't wanna stab a polar bear in the heart.

@dave:

Yeah, but as you say right now they're worthless to buy. Hybrid's just seem stupid to me until the electricity part gets a lot more optimized.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

1. I'm leaning towards getting an XBox One over the PS4.

2. I'd rather sell my soul to Apple and get an iPhone rather than get an Android device.

3. I use a Windows Phone, and I love it.

*ducks*

• Razer have the worst QC in the industry. Even worse bandwagoning effect than Corsair.

I completely agree! My razer controller broke twice, gave up sending it back!

Dude! It's like we're twins! Also, Ducky keyboards I've held don't feel built well enough to justify the cost, the half-as-expensive CM Storm Quickfire TK actually feels more solid. As for socks in sandals, I don't ever want to see other people's feet, it's the ugliest part of the human body and should be hidden at all times.

But I have a few more:

• League of Legends is a super crappy game and an excercise in attempted but somehow failed community self-destruction.
  • CS:GO is a one-dimensional and featureless shooter with a skill ceiling too low to really be competitive, and developing a game to be balanced by using complete balance symmetry is something a child could do.
  • Corsair are mostly overrated and is popular mostly due to bandwagoning.
  • All AMD graphics cards, both reference and custom designs, with the exception of the HIS IceQ X2 7970 and some XFX cards are ugly and flimsy looking and I don't want them in my computer mostly for that reason.
  • Water cooling consumer level CPUs (2500K, 3570K etc.) is an exercise in wastefulness. Unless you've got a bad chip a good air cooler will get you to the chip's dielectric barrier before it's thermal barrier.
  • Blue lighting and blue LED fans as the only lighting in a black case automatically makes a build worthless to me. I couldn't work up the enthusiasm to compliment even my best friend on such a build.
  • I don't like Steam and only buy multiplayer games on it and extremely discounted games. There is no true offline mode I can trust.
  • TekSyndicate is stiff and pretentious, and they blabber about America-specific news too much. I'd rather scrape the iris off my eyeballs for entertainment.\
  • The average MMORPG gamer has worse taste in games than a One Direction/ Bieber fan has in music. Guild Wars 2, and Elder Scrolls Online and the like are mass produced drivel.
I do have some opinions that I know are unpopular, and I know I sound like a massive contrarian, but whatevs. Deal with it!

Wow man, I so strongly disagree with almost everything you said. And I'm not even mad. Respect for being opened minded and careless of what others are doing/thinking.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

I actually enjoying playing support in MOBA games, and usually like to call it as a preference during champion selection ...

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

1. Why do you think LoL is terrible?

Its just a stripped Dota, which is easier.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

I already made a post here but i came up with some more so here it goes:

I love CoD, its one of my fav frachises

Beats have amazing sound in my opinion

I love Chief Keef,

Never got whats so awesome about valve other than steam

Apple makes some awesome products (like the iphone and macbook air)

Most metalheads are wannabe Emos or Hipsters.... Oh god i  might regret saying that

Facebook > Twitter

If I remember some more ill edit it in

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

lol same here, so good about them?

that's right, nothing

look at left 4 dead, it's a straight ripoff of the mod killing floor, sad the stand alone for killing floor never got as popular as the ABSOLUTELY RETARDED PRICE OF SHIT that is left 4 dead

half of their games are just mods that they hired to make as full games, look at Portal, Dota, Counter Strike, Team Fortress.

so nearly all of their games are just mods for the only ORIGINAL game they made, half life

wonderful

I already made a post here but i came up with some more so here it goes:

I love CoD, its one of my fav frachises

Beats have amazing sound in my opinion

I love Chief Keef,

Apple makes some awesome products (like the iphone and macbook air)

Most metalheads are wannabe Emos or Hipsters.... Oh god i  might regret saying that

Facebook > Twitter

If I remember some more ill edit it in

Do people think beats don't have good sound? Only thing about them is that they're overpriced IMO

And how you dare say that facebook is better than twitter... twitter is like facebook without retarted people and farmville invites. And your mom haven't yet heard of twitter, it's just better...

Although i (not really) respect your opinion

Do people think beats don't have good sound? Only thing about them is that they're overpriced IMO

And how you dare say that facebook is better than twitter... twitter is like facebook without retarted people and farmville invites. And your mom haven't yet heard of twitter, it's just better...

Although i (not really) respect your opinion

are you joking? twitter is FILLED TO THE BRIM with idiots

seriously, go and look up " Things I wanted for christmas and didn't get on twitter" it's insane

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57560803-71/unmasking-ungrateful-xmas-kids-on-twitter/

Samsung, Intel and Corsair tend to cheap out on their manufacturing processes.

Samsung....100%

They have always made tacky shit, Weather it boasts impressive specs or not.

Cant comment on Intel as i have only used their CPU's, and i have only used Corsairs RAM.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

This

The thing that pisses me about the prius is that it is/was the car to get if you don't wanna stab a polar bear in the heart.

@dave:

Yeah, but as you say right now they're worthless to buy. Hybrid's just seem stupid to me until the electricity part gets a lot more optimized.

as far as i can tell electric cars are only really polular in some regions. In so many american TV shows the prius is the king of "economic friendly" but i'm sure Toyota paid a shitload of money for that. A Prius needs 4l for 100km you can buy a VW Polo Blue Motion that needs 3.3l for 100km and is 10000€ cheaper.. and there are at least 20 other Diesel cars who need less gas(diesel) than a toyota prius. And with all the new filter technology they aren't even producing any bad exhaust

are you joking? twitter is FILLED TO THE BRIM with idiots

seriously, go and look up " Things I wanted for christmas and didn't get on twitter" it's insanehttp://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57560803-71/unmasking-ungrateful-xmas-kids-on-twitter/

Sry, meant i don't have to follow stupid People just because i know Them. But years i'll give you that

Still, no farmville

Im cool. Very unpopular opinion.  

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Abortion is murder.....O wait...I'm doin it wrong.

Thought this was in the "off topic" section...

If it can mean anything to anybody at any time, it means nothing.