Unpopular Opinions

Deus Ragno

You are aware that Intel won everyone of those benchmarks right lmao.. And my 3570k at 4.5 gets a better physics score then your firestrike score.. And 3d mark is screwed up as it says my 3570k is running at 2.8ghz..So there goes your theory as my 4core beats your 8 core lol..

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/526800

You are aware that PER GHZ clock the 8320 and 8350 beat the 3570k, right? I guess not. However, seeing as you didn't know what I was referring to here is a 3570k's physics score @ 4.2ghz.

3dmark.png

And it loses at the same clock speed.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

You are aware that PER GHZ clock the 8320 and 8350 beat the 3570k, right? I guess not. However, seeing as you didn't know what I was referring to here is a 3570k's physics score @ 4.2ghz.

3dmark.png

And it loses at the same clock speed.

Really cause here they are both stock and the 3570k beats the 8320 75% of the time..And yet your post said that your friends 2nd gen I7 had to reach 4.9 to match your 8350..But according to 3d mark mine is only at 2.8ghz and i beat your chip lmao..

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/698?vs=701

Here is link again showing i am at 2.8ghz 

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/526800

Point being 3d mark is screwed up..

Really cause here they are both stock and the 3570k beats the 8320 75% of the time..haha

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/698?vs=701

Did you hear that huge whoosh? That was the point soaring over your head. Dimmy.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

Did you hear that huge whoosh? That was the point soaring over your head. Dimmy.

LMAO my 2.8ghz 3570k beat your 4.2ghz 8350... :lol:

The point is 3d mark is broke..You can't judge that for your test.

Gene modified humans to save humankind.

But probably we will f**k up that too.

Noctua's aren't that ugly.

I agree, not that ugly, just plain ugly :lol:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Reach into the screen and grab it:

tumblr_static_chocolate_chip_cookies.jpe

Thats a good looking cookie.. :)

if it's just good looking, you are's grabbing it hard enough. It might taste a bit like LCD, though.

I wonder how 1440p taste lol..

Back to the environment:

Environmental Protesters who use the same environmentally offensive products to protest... cars, cell phones, mass produced food, plastic bottles to drink water while they protest. The irony B)

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Wow ...

"Vapid"? I would have used "vacuous".

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

• Battery powered electric cars (like tesla) and hybrids are not the future. (not necesserily electric cars in general though)

Lol we actually had a discussion about this a few pages before :)

Thats awesome..

political correctness in general has become mostly nonsense. I find it pathetic when people try to censor all homophobic slurs, since it seems more like they are implying that LGBT people need to be protected than anything else.

The most irksome aspect of the butthurt battalions (LGBT or othewise) is their hypocritical attitude that because of historical injustice or the need for special protection is that "we can offend you but you cannot offend us". Another is the preferetnial treatment when it comes to receiving government handouts. Hey when it comes to spending taxpayer money its everbody or nobody. Behold my heartless mercenary soul ;o)

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

Insipid works too, though not with quite the same dramatic effect IMO.

Bacon isn't the greatest food in the world.

Nutella isn't the greatest spread in the world.

I hate EAs company but the games they make are pretty good. mass effect anyone?

EA dosen't make games, they are a publisher. And they distroy game developer. Bioware makes a nice games....EA comes in buys Bioware and forces faster game release ...games get worse and everone hates EA!

Maxis made great games until EA bought them...or Westwood...or any other nice developer studio...EA kills it.

Nutella isn't the greatest spread in the world.

Nutella sucks ass....if you want a real hazelnut spread you need to get your hands on one of these:

http://shop.ritter-sport.de/media/catalog/product/cache/2/image/900x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/n/u/nussnugatcreme.png

it's the most epic hazelnut stuff ever...it's the same stuff you get in

http://www.ritter-sport.us/#/en_US/product/100g_praline

EA dosen't make games, they are a publisher. And they distroy game developer. Bioware makes a nice games....EA comes in buys Bioware and forces faster game release ...games get worse and everone hates EA!

Maxis made great games until EA bought them...or Westwood...or any other nice developer studio...EA kills it.

No, Sim City 4 was arguably the best Sim City, and it was made when they were owned by EA. EA wasn't always bad; it just went downhill over the years.

Yes I know but then why do people say "Oh im going to boycott there games" thats what im saying i disagree with

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I don't see how a ducky is "better" than some non-mechanical keyboard with a lcd screen and like 50 macro/media keys

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

No, Sim City 4 was arguably the best Sim City, and it was made when they were owned by EA. EA wasn't always bad; it just went downhill over the years.

that maybe...but i don't think EA owend Maxis long enough to screw with that...but SimCity: Societies or the new SimCity are just bad...

well i hate razer...

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #GetWreckt

that maybe...but i don't think EA owend Maxis long enough to screw with that...but SimCity: Societies or the new SimCity are just bad...

Societies wasn't even maxis. It was also a hilarious game since there was pretty much no way to lose.

The new one is alright, but they've done a bunch of horrible decisions in terms of gameplay, and the online thing was a joke.

well i hate razer...

You clearly misread the title. It was supposed to be unpopular opinions. n