The School Nurse thinks I cut.

the21robot

Last week I went to my school nurse before a school field trip, she told me something about my inhaler, and proceeded to say

"Thats I nice watch you have there"She grabbed my wrist and examined it "Oh my, where did you get those cuts?"

"I was biking, and I rode past a thorn bush, and it cut me."(Which is actually what happened)

*She checks out my other wrist and seems to move on, but not before writing a note down.

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

And you wrote this why?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

lol

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Now you have to see what your parents say..

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

You could have just told her you build computers. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

It makes sense; adults (especially working at a school) don't take chances when they're liable; if you have cuts on your arms (from biking accidents or otherwise), they'll assume the worst to be safe.

Or maybe she just wrote 'biking accident' down, and you're overreacting :P

lol..

One time I was trying to push some heavy-duty cardboard boxes (the ones with those massive metal staples holding them together) into a overfilled recycling bin. My hand slipped which caused the inside of my forearm to slide across one of those metal staples that has sticking through the cardboard, which left one massive cut down the length of forearm.

People asked me if I was depressed for weeks.. The awkwardness was terrible.

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

WTF? Yeah, the stuff that teachers assume about students is really weird. I was accused of being sexist when I said that Women in colonial times didn't have as big of roles as Men in politics, which is exactly what they taught us.  :wacko:

Whenver I get blisters on my thumb from manipulating the brakes on a bicycle I get weird looks.

i thought it would be obvious to tell the difference between deliberate cuts and normal ones?

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Look at the viewing gallery:

0f8dbf7c54.png

a3167f6225.png

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

But yet I have scars on on the side of my elbow, cuts on my hands, and (last week) I had a huge one on my right arm and nobody even really cared, except for some of my friends.

Look at the viewing gallery:

a3167f6225.png

huehuehuehuehuehue I'm first on that list. :D

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

You could have just told her you build computers. 

how would you cut yourself making a computer ? by using a knife to create your own pci-e slots ?   uuh. ok ... whatever works for you man. your the mod here :P

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

thats dark bro not even funny as a joke

It's actually red.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

It's actually red.

its actually gonna get u some hate but whatever idc

i thought it would be obvious to tell the difference between deliberate cuts and normal ones?

Depends how you do it.

This makes me laugh considering I used to set myself on fire daily in welding class (baggy ass hot topic pants + shower of sparks = fire put out by welding glove) and no one ever bothered to notice other than my class mates who would yell "DUDE YOUR ON FIRE" and then laugh at how I casually put it out by slapping my welding gloved hand over the flames.

If you want to take the wind out of her sails, say "don't profile me" the next time you see her if you catch her checking your wrists again.

Edit: Seriously, after the second or third time catching on fire, it's just like "pfff who cares". the only time I every wigged out was if my hair started to catch on fire because I forgot my hat that day (hat worn under welding helmet, luckily you sweat so much when welding that it's a hell of a lot harder for your hair to go up than your baggy, frayed pants leg)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

inb4suicide.

ib4 your parents do it and you dont think its funny to joke about mental state that could be provoked in anyone

ib4 your parents do it and you dont think its funny to joke about mental state that could be provoked in anyone

Implying.

irony. think about it for a second

i·ro·ny1
ˈīrənē/
noun

1. the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
    "“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"
    synonyms: sarcasm, causticity, cynicismmockerysatire, sardonicism
    "that note of irony in her voice"

• a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
      plural noun: ironies
      "the irony is that I thought he could help me"
      synonyms: paradoxincongruity, incongruousness
      "the irony of the situation"

• a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.
      noun: dramatic irony