The School Nurse thinks I cut.

the21robot

When I was a klutzy/gangly kid like you all, I was trying to open a pack of hi-c, I took a knife and proceeded to cut through the plastic wrapper, and it slipped, and that serrated edged of that knife dug into my middle finger.  I still have a faint scar.  I remember the blood pouring down, I almost felt pain.  I think I lost like a tenth of a pint.   Anyway, the point is, I too used to be a pock marked scarred up mess like you all. 

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Just wait how the parent's reacting and sit still..  :ph34r:

Failure is not an option!

just say you cut to the chase already jeez they don't really care but legally they have to

They are probably just being safe. The school would probably get in a lot of trouble if you actually did cut yourself and the nurse decided to not tell anyone. I wouldn't think too much about it.

its actually gonna get u some hate but whatever idc

As if I'd care about that.

ib4 your parents do it and you dont think its funny to joke about mental state that could be provoked in anyone

It's not a mental state, per se. It's more of a cry for attention or simple attention whoring.

I know about that shit, I had a gf who cut herself.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

It makes sense; adults (especially working at a school) don't take chances when they're liable; if you have cuts on your arms (from biking accidents or otherwise), they'll assume the worst to be safe.

It's almost as if you think we are a different species...

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

I can kind of understand, as cutting, at least in my real life encounters with it, tends to result in many small lines, similar to scratches from a bush, although a bit longer

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

As if I'd care about that.

It's not a mental state, per se. It's more of a cry for attention or simple attention whoring.

I know about that shit, I had a gf who cut herself.

It's a whole bunch of factors, really, but in any case it's not good.

Also had an ex who cut as a child

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO