What are some of your favorite forum members avatar?

tmcllelland455, Dildor, Decobra11 and Mooshi have the best ones

Nobody seems to like Ramsay Bolton though.. But im keeping this damn avatar

I forgot that Ramsey is a Bolton now. Just need Jon to be an official Stark or Targaryen

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I found it in his giveaway, that phrase is simply what describes the forums  ^_^

i would add "and some random stupid shit by some users" 

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

my old one :D

attachicon.gifphoto-5552.gif

Oh shit How the fudge did i forget yours?*bangs head on the wall* :P actually i like this exact one tbh! the new one mehh.... :P

Details separate people.

Mine. 10/10

@LukaP's is lame.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

i hated when @LAwLz and that other guy had a similar pp

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Mine. 10/10

@LukaP's is lame.

photo-79677.gif?_r=1410737123

pikachu  (rotated pic)

blue cartoon girl (rotated pic)

dog gif

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Oh shit How the fudge did i forget yours?*bangs head on the wall* :P actually i like this exact one tbh! the new one mehh.... :P

xD send me 5$ and ill get a new licky one :3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

ill send you some links

I forgot that Ramsey is a Bolton now. Just need Jon to be an official Snow or Targaryen

I was expecting a bigger reaction when i picked the profile pic. xD 

Yes.. Targaryen

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

just wanted to say i love your signature. or rather its author. @virtualTune has a nice PP. simple, yet teddy. just like him

@JoaoPRSousa

Teddy is honored ^_^

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Thanks @Flyguygamer :)

For me its one guy with the Emma Gif, cant remember who it is now

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

@JoaoPRSousa

Teddy is honored ^_^

8xCSTkD.gif

ahaa!! nice try Nigerian prince ...i still haven't gotten that 170 million dollars i was promised for sending you 100$

Details separate people.

Who doesn't like @LukaP ? Also @infernowheels @atom608  and mine ofc. :P   

me feelings in this thread exactly

photo-51154.gif?_r=1408798581

I was expecting a bigger reaction when i picked the profile pic. xD

Yes.. Targaryen

Put snow instead of stark. Woops.

F+uck the Boltons though. As a non-book reader the starks have had a hard time.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

ill send you some links

yay

ahaa!! nice try Nigerian prince ...i still haven't gotten that 170 million dollars i was promised for sending you 100$

XDDDD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

@tmcclelland455 stands above everybody else in my book. @Snickerzz used to be the clear number one...I miss that old insane horsetongue

Didn't you read the email? They are waiting on the government to cash on on those inflated contracts. There will be 30% of 170 million in your account soon. They wouldn't lie to us.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

And @Flyguygamer for his badass Cessna :)

And @DildorTheDecent That parrot kills me  :lol:

Thanks man. :)

Anything with Top Gear. (You know who you are)

Whoop!

<--- gotta be May! Also, @BonBon Scott, @TheSLSAMG (when he bothers to be Clarkson), @LukaP (for the blackery), @tmcclelland455, @shiftberry (it's a rally car for petes sake), @Mooshi (I get dizzy off seeing that sometimes), @Askew and @SAV1OUR have great avatars as well.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

For me, @Askew, @SAV1OUR, @BonBon Scott and @Lanoi. And don't forget @Thorium19!

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Whoop!

<--- gotta be May! Also, @BonBon Scott, @TheSLSAMG (when he bothers to be Clarkson), @LukaP (for the blackery), @tmcclelland455, @shiftberry (it's a rally car for petes sake), @Mooshi (I get dizzy off seeing that sometimes), @Askew and @SAV1OUR have great avatars as well.

Can't wait 'till season 21 in on Netflix.

I removed TV from my room so I have to wait for Netflix.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz