iPhone 6 - Live Stream and All Updates (FINALLY FORMATTED(ish))

I'm guessing you paid for a brand and with a high class brand you get the craftsmanship and beauty that comes with it. In a smartwatch there really isn't that same type of craftsmanship personally. I'd take a Rolex over an Apple Watch any day even if I could do more on the Apple Watch.

Very true, its just that I don't wear that one as much as I thought I'd wear it. It is nice, don't get me wrong, but when I also have a Jawbone UP24, its like "I value the Jawbone more because I actually use that, so maybe a Smart Watch that does this isn't a bad idea"

350 is the highest of early adopter taxes, and I don't know if I'm okay with it now but maybe in 6-12 months when its finally on shelves I can see if it is. 

no 4k recording and only 1080p screen on the "plus".........i may just get a g3 or a note 4

4k has tons of early adopter issues still, is very expensive and doesn't scale well in Windows. What about this boutique super high res is at all relevant to a camera that can fit on a phone? A phone which only has a 1080p display.

Have to agree to some extent. My OnePlus One records in both 4K DCI, and UHD. Although can't do more than a 4GB file, which means it's tiny. It's nice, but doesn't look as good as a proper 1080p camera at all.

All androind phones have the 4GB file size limit from what I've found, and that makes 4K is rather wasted, no matter how good the camera and software they get in.

Especially 4k 30fps. I'll take 1080p 60fps over that. Not like the 4k will be any better looking given the size of the sensor on the phone.

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804

If you think, that you can buy a new iPhone for $300 all hope is lost.

he is talking about the watch

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

i really think he is a troll or just doesnt know what he is talking about

I assume he is just a moron

I'm guessing you paid for a brand and with a high class brand you get the craftsmanship and beauty that comes with it. In a smartwatch there really isn't that same type of craftsmanship personally. I'd take a Rolex over an Apple Watch any day even if I could do more on the Apple Watch.

Well yeah but this has sapphire crystal glass, metal and leather exterior so it does have good build quality like a premium watch

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I am bashing everybody :D ?

Please report all my "bashes".

You don't bash multiple people....You just implied that the entire thread were haters and basically out to get you.

Criticism of apple: Hating

Anything you say: Correcting bullshiting flamers

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

If you think, that you can buy a new iPhone for $300 all hope is lost.

Obviously on contract but economically speaking I'm on contract regardless of what phone I buy so it's a sunk cost when doing comparisons. 

why do you want 4k recording?

Even most high end DSLRs do not film 4k, there is a lot more to video than just resolution, the 1080p video on my full frame Sony A7 is gorgeous, and working on 4k footage in ediding is a total pain

plus the fact you can not even wathc back 4k properly without 4k screens and services,

Amazing 1080p > mediocre 4k

The iPhone (or any other phone for that matter) won't record 1080p as well as your Sony A7 though, not even close.

You don't have to watch it back at 1:1 to enjoy the higher quality of 4K.

4K will look better than 1080p captured on the same sensor with the same optics (assuming you give both adequate bit rate).

The Apple Watch has a lot of cool features, but I'm afraid this comes at the cost of it's battery life, still no word on how long, but it looks like less than a day with all these features it has. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

The Apple Watch has a lot of cool features, but I'm afraid this comes at the cost of it's battery life, still no word on how long, but it looks like less than a day with all these features it has. 

Thats my big worry, they didn't even touch upon the battery. 

If its ~4-5 days, I could deal. If its 1-2 days, I'll NOPE my self to another wearable

The iPhone (or any other phone for that matter) won't record 1080p as well as your Sony A7 though, not even close.

You don't have to watch it back at 1:1 to enjoy the higher quality of 4K.

4K will look better than 1080p captured on the same sensor with the same optics (assuming you give both adequate bit rate).

Oh no I know that it wont be as good as my A7

And I agree 4k downscaled to 1080p looks great, but high bitrate 1080p is plenty for a phone IMO, 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

And im still sitting here waiting for apple to update its site as I dont feel like digging for specs...a lot of which were never even said. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Very true, its just that I don't wear that one as much as I thought I'd wear it. It is nice, don't get me wrong, but when I also have a Jawbone UP24, its like "I value the Jawbone more because I actually use that, so maybe a Smart Watch that does this isn't a bad idea"

350 is the highest of early adopter taxes, and I don't know if I'm okay with it now but maybe in 6-12 months when its finally on shelves I can see if it is. 

I just googled to see what that is and damn I understand why you do! It looks so sleek and sexy but I wouldn't really class it as a watch since it doesn't tell the time. But hey I guess that's what your smartphone is there for! :P

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I think the fact it is not on, until you tilt it towards you will help with battery life

as it will only be on a few minutes at a time as you are using it, a few months down the line when you just use it a few times a day it might be decent

Although with no figures its scary, I hope it lasts at least 2 days, 

ok so no 4k isnt that bad but 1080p on a 5.5 phone......will have to see on in person

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

If its ~4-5 days, I could deal. If its 1-2 days, I'll NOPE my self to another wearable

No, I don't have info, but I am willing to bet that it has at least one full day of battery life.  Probably designed to be charged nightly.  No cellular since your phone handles it.  And aggressive power saving due to the gesture to enable it by raising your wrist.

ok so no 4k isnt that bad but 1080p on a 5.5 phone......will have to see on in person

I have that on my OnePlus One, and it's rather stunning looking.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

I just googled to see what that is and damn I understand why you do! It looks so sleek and sexy but I wouldn't really class it as a watch since it doesn't tell the time. But hey I guess that's what your smartphone is there for! :P

I use it mainly cause its a pretty nifty (and smart) activity tracker, the app isn't bad for noting meals, but most importantly its a damn good sleep monitor and alarm. 

It is very accurate in when I'm up, when I'm in "light sleep" and when I'm restless, the alarm is also powerful enough to wake me up (vibrates) but it doesn't annoy the house since I'm a heavy sleeper especially during school. 

Might be one of the better purchases I've had to make

I think the battery life on the watch will be ~1 day. Doesn't seem a problem to me as I wouldn't wear a watch that expensive to bed.

You don't bash multiple people....You just implied that the entire thread were haters and basically out to get you.

lol ... what :D

Don't put words in my mouth. I meant that those few bashers who only come here to say things like "my [random andorid phone] from 2013 already had 1080p ... this is their flagship? everything under 1440p is shit" should piss off.

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

i really dont think 2+ days is possible on a device with these specs

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Guessing alarms wouldn't work out by buzzing my wrist since I would need to be charging every night 

U2s new album is also free to all iTunes customers. So yay? If you like U2 that is. 

Thank you Victorious Secret for this excellent news post

and also updating the thread in the first post and in the later pages

you need a mac if you use the official stream but many places are restreaming it. YAY for being one of the only people here who has a mac

i'm watching it on my macbook pro :D

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Guessing alarms wouldn't work out by buzzing my wrist since I would need to be charging every night 

wonder if it has speakers