iPhone 6 - Live Stream and All Updates (FINALLY FORMATTED(ish))

For smart watches I personally think that we need to wait many many years before they become practical enough for anyone to use. It's like Google Glass. Sure it's cool but what can it really do that you can't do on your phone? The technology is so young I think I won't be buying a smart watch until it matures a lot since I (and probably a lot of other people) won't have much use for it except for a quick way to check their notifications.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

DSC_5378.jpg

Well there is the official iWatch supported devices list

DSC_5388.jpg

Ouch. 

Early 2015 availability

$350 for a watch....no thanks

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

I WAS RIGHT!
STARTING AT $349.

error 404 : money not found

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

why do you want 4k recording?

Even most high end DSLRs do not film 4k, there is a lot more to video than just resolution, the 1080p video on my full frame Sony A7 is gorgeous, and working on 4k footage in ediding is a total pain

plus the fact you can not even wathc back 4k properly without 4k screens and services,

Amazing 1080p > mediocre 4k

higher bitrates

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

$350 for a watch....no thanks

350 is the bare minimum for a normal nice watch so I don't get the issue with pricing here?

Some people act as if watches that cost more than 200 don't exist. 

The last watch I bought was 750, and I sure as shit don't use it as much as I'd use this 

True, but its a nice double standard in that I'm okay with apple not being open, yet a android using Samsung being closed grinds my gears 

Oh well... I can't really be mad at someone who realize they have huge double standards.

Not gonna lie, the OS/features of the iwatch seem so much better than Android Wear

How exactly?

On a side note, I dislike Android Wear. But this doesn't seem any better to me. On top of that, the actual watch looks like a baby's toy compared to the Moto 360.

It's as if the design roles have been reversed.

post-216-0-77542600-1410288198.jpg

If I had asked people 1 years ago, "One of these is from Apple, and the other one is from an Android manufacturer, which is which?" people would have said the right one is from Apple.

Why don't those haters just piss off. They clearly have no interest in that thread other than bashing.

Why don't those fanboys just piss off. They clearly have no interest in this thread other than ass kissing.

$350....

and not available until 2015...wow

350 is the bare minimum for a normal nice watch so I don't get the issue with pricing here?

The last watch I bought was 750, and I sure as shit don't use it as much as I'd use this 

Theres a difference between an actual nice watch and a smart watch. 

If the watch was a nicer watch, or if it gives some true functionality--you could walk around without your phone or without interacting at all with your phone then I could see spending $350. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Because criticism and hating isn't the same thing. You are bashing everybody who isn't apple lovers as apple haters. Put on your big boy pants and debate people or go to an apple site.

I am bashing everybody :D ?

Please report all my "bashes".

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

$350....

You had everything going for you up until that ridiculous price tag

That's $50 more than your freaken flagship phone

no 4k recording and only 1080p screen on the "plus".........i may just get a g3 or a note 4

Really? 4k recording is that important? To anybody?

Its a phone.

Let's see what the Android folks bring out though. The Moto 360 looked like a must buy for me; now this drops. :(

I like my new phone, but damn!

Thats how it is when you buy stuff. Better stuff comes out. Doesn't make the moto any worse. Just enjoy it.

Rogers did this at one point, a shared pair of sims. 

They also offered straight up data plans for the iPads (still do?) but those were somewhat overpriced and I tended to just use the wifi hotspots when I really needed OTG data. 

yeah, I investigated it for a friend because he works as a brick layer and wanted to just have two phones without having to change sim card. Turn one off and the calls go to another but the phone provider said that there werent enough people demanding the service.

Seems like a no brainer. I would like it. Going on a run, just taking your smartwatch and still being able to receive calls would be cool. Especially since all this fitness tracking and so on has been integrated. Who really wants to work out with both a phone and a watch on your arm.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

higher bitrates

Thats....thats not how 4K works. 4K can still have lower bitrate. Just cause its 4K doesn't mean its 20+ on the rate. These phones can't even handle high rate 1080p recording much less high rate 4K....

For smart watches I personally think that we need to wait many many years before they become practical enough for anyone to use. It's like Google Glass. Sure it's cool but what can it really do that you can't do on your phone? The technology is so young I think I won't be buying a smart watch until it matures a lot since I (and probably a lot of other people) won't have much use for it except for a quick way to check their notifications.

you just hit the nail on the head

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

higher bitrates

What?

You can have higher bitrate 1080p you know.... and also low birate 4k. what you said just made no sense

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Even most high end DSLRs do not film 4k, there is a lot more to video than just resolution, the 1080p video on my full frame Sony A7 is gorgeous, and working on 4k footage in ediding is a total pain

plus the fact you can not even wathc back 4k properly without 4k screens and services,

Have to agree to some extent. My OnePlus One records in both 4K DCI, and UHD. Although can't do more than a 4GB file, which means it's tiny. It's nice, but doesn't look as good as a proper 1080p camera at all.

All androind phones have the 4GB file size limit from what I've found, and that makes 4K is rather wasted, no matter how good the camera and software they get in.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

Why don't those fanboys just piss off. They clearly have no interest in this thread other than ass kissing.

Pls show me on post here where I ass-kissed Apple and not corrected some bullshit flamer ;)

I agree one time on experience s with non techies I read that one guy had a DSLR and was shooting outside a lady that was jogging stopped and asked what he was doing he said he was recording a 1080p video she got her phone out and said this records at 1080p and went jogging.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I'm guessing you paid for a brand and with a high class brand you get the craftsmanship and beauty that comes with it. In a smartwatch there really isn't that same type of craftsmanship personally. I'd take a Rolex over an Apple Watch any day even if I could do more on the Apple Watch.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Oh the receipt idea is pretty nifty.

The actual transfer of info is the same though. They even use the exact same protocols, except one is two way and the other one is one way.

Other than the receipt, which is a pretty good idea, I see no reason to have two way communication though.

But how come I can walk up to my quick pass, tap to go credit card machine and turn on NFC/Google wallet and not make a payment via NFC?

Because this 1 year old terminal is not NFC compliant. It has to be a special one.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

DSC_5388.jpg

Ouch. 

Early 2015 availability

ahhhh

APPLE  to push something like this you NEED to set the price lower people wont just go there and buy it for the lolz

but then again  apple  has a large loyal customer base ......

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

$350....

You had everything going for you up until that ridiculous price tag

That's $50 more than your freaken flagship phone

If you think, that you can buy a new iPhone for $300 all hope is lost.

Now somebody is gonna play live...U2.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I'm guessing you paid for a brand and with a high class brand you get the craftsmanship and beauty that comes with it. In a smartwatch there really isn't that same type of craftsmanship personally. I'd take a Rolex over an Apple Watch any day even if I could do more on the Apple Watch.

Rolex's are terrible watches :unsure: 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

What?

You can have higher bitrate 1080p you know.... and also low birate 4k. what you said just made no sense

i really think he is a troll or just doesnt know what he is talking about

Rolex's are terrible watches :unsure:

But did I get my point across? xD