iPhone 6 - Live Stream and All Updates (FINALLY FORMATTED(ish))

Taptic -- sounds like a bad pun that only I could come up with. :P

"just"

So I'm right or wrong.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

The wireless charging for this seems much more elegant (and a ton less bulky) than the moto 360's solution

But this is RFID from cards and not NFC. Stores upgrading to NFC capable terminals will be a huge price tag. You're spending anywhere from $100,000 to $10,000,000 just so maybe at most 3% of your customers can use their phone as a payment method.

At least bank cards here use NFC and there are NFC terminals installed in stores all over the country ...

No way those terminals cost $100,000 :D

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

At least bank cards here use NFC and there are NFC terminals installed in stores all over the country ...

LOL @ that price tag too. 

I got my NFC/RFID card a few months ago, and most places accept the "tap" payment system now. Even small shops. Costs 100k my ass. 

Wait...have they announced any Beats speakers inside the IPhone 6?

oh yeah i totally forgot they wasted money on buying beats

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

-snip-

I've had NFC in my phone for what...3 years now?

Haven't got to use it for anything really.NFC is not a thing where I live.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Which card because to my understanding NFC does not exist in card form yet. These are all RFID chips currently and will be for years still. 

A decent terminal is about $500 and if you add that into stores like Walgreens which has 8,116 locations.

That's $4,058,000 just for the terminals.

Most stores have more than one terminal Sometimes 3 or 4. So that gets pricey.

Now add the labor for someone to set that up and get it running.

Easily a huge chunk of change to just make it so a few customers can do something with a phone.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

really ?

3 edition ? ehhh

its a strange trend for apple to be selling more than one variant

first time for everything i guess

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

LOL @ that price tag too. 

I got my NFC/RFID card a few months ago, and most places accept the "tap" payment system now. Even small shops. Costs 100k my ass. 

Read my post above mr smarty pants.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

really ?

3 edition ? ehhh

The shotgun approach, or "We have so much goddamn money we should see which version actually sticks"

Also, the "Force Touch" is a new right click on the watches, which seems pretty handy 

DSC_5186.jpg

oh yeah i totally forgot they wasted money on buying beats

I don't even know why you're in this thread. Is going in threads to spout nonsense your thing or something?

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

I'm expecting "error 404 : money not found" for the Apple Watch.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Which card because to my understanding NFC does not exist in card form yet. These are all RFID chips currently and will be for years still.

NFC is RFID.

This is literally the exact same thing we have had for ages both in phones and cards.

I've had NFC in my phone for what...3 years now?

Haven't got to use it for anything really.NFC is not a thing where I live.

Same thing here. I've only used it once to send a rather big file to a friend of mine using samsung's so called "s-beam" 

The shotgun approach, or "We have so much goddamn money we should see which version actually sticks"

Also, the "Force Touch" is a new right click on the watches, which seems pretty handy 

Or the samsung approach.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I don't even know why you're in this thread. Is going in threads to spout nonsense your thing or something?

oh hi RH00D its been i while since ive seen you

Or the samsung approach.

Nah, the Samsung approach is making watches that ONLY work on your own devices officially and require 3rd party hacks to work on other Android devices and then wonder why your smart watches aren't selling well when you willingly locked out hundreds of millions of other devices.