iPhone 6 - Live Stream and All Updates (FINALLY FORMATTED(ish))

Btw. Is there 3g or 4g in them? Just wondering if you needed your phone as a hotspot all the time. Always seemed like one of the things that I want in wearables before it becomes really attractive to me. Just taking the watch when you go for a run and still being able to take calls or what ever.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Apple just invented the word "glampse", which is a combination of glimpse and glance.

wait ur serious !?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Btw. Is there 3g or 4g in them? Just wondering if you needed your phone as a hotspot all the time. Always seemed like one of the things that I want in wearables before it becomes really attractive to me. Just taking the watch when you go for a run and still being able to take calls or what ever.

So far they've said its with the phone, haven't made ANY mention on whether the watches are WiFi on their own or can latch onto the network on their own. 

I like the fact that Apple is finally going for bigger screens.

Also, finally they're introducing 64-bit CPUs so I guess we're going to have Samsung "copying" it soon and also more capable apps in the future.

I still can't get used to iOS though. Even Windows is better IMO. Apart from that, they're sexy.

Go watch Linus techquicky on 64 bit then come back.

I'm wrong sorry see this.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

their own, apple maps is actually REALLY good now, i use it almost daily on my iPhone

would be great on a watch if stuck in a new city or something

oh

the bad reputation of maps when it first launched is still stuck in most people head since  only google seemed to excel at it

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Not gonna lie, the OS/features of the iwatch seem so much better than Android Wear

Go watch Linus techquicky on 64 bit then come back.

No Android fanboys here will listen to Linus anyway ... They are complaining that the iPhone isn't "even" 1440p ....

It is hopeless ...

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Not gonna lie, the OS/features of the iwatch seem so much better than Android Wear

Agreed. Kinda having a tad of regret that I recently switched to android.

Especially since the 6 Plus is the same size as my OnePlus One now, and that the Moto 360 is okay at best as a smart watch. :(

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

u w0t m8?

The 5S also had a 64 bit CPU.

Go watch Linus techquicky on 64 bit then come back

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

oh

the bad reputation of maps when it first launched is still stuck in most people head since  only google seemed to excel at it

oh that was just the first few weeks, its been great ever since

no, becuase then you would need a second data plan and it would drain battery too much

it works off your phone in your pocket

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Agreed. Kinda having a tad of regret that I recently switched to android.

Especially since the 6 Plus is the same size as my OnePlus One now, and that the Moto 360 is okay at best as a smart watch. :(

You are in luck.  History shows that the best Apple products and experience is on the 2nd generation.  Wait for Apple Watch 2 whenever it comes. :)  Should be about a couple of years.

iPhone 4s and after use 4G for mobile data.

No Android fanboys here will listen to Linus anyway ... They are complaining that the iPhone isn't "even" 1440p ....

It is hopeless ...

Honestly I think 720p on my Note 2 looks okay. Resolution matters, but if the screen is 4-5.5 inches >1080p resolutions don't really matter.

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804

It is hopeless ...

Easy now....The constant crying about how everybody is just apple haters in a bit much. If you want exclusive apple praise, then don't go to an general tech board like this.

Stop this paranoia about how everybody is out of get you.

There are good and bad things about all releases.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

It is hopeless ...

I didn't even what *boom* ?

But you got my point right.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Easy now....The constant crying about how everybody is just apple haters in a bit much. If you want exclusive apple praise, then don't go to an general tech board like this.

Stop this paranoia about how everybody is out of get you.

There are good and bad things about all releases.

Why don't those haters just piss off. They clearly have no interest in that thread other than bashing.

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

definitely

but eventually android wear will catch up

that being said i just cant see my self even wearing a watch

i wonder if this will catch on

still waiting for a "continuum" like bionics :P

oh that was just the first few weeks, its been great ever since

no, becuase then you would need a second data plan and it would drain battery too much

it works off your phone in your pocket

Thats okay....nobody else is doing it either, but I just could see a use of something like that. It would be possible to have the same dataplan on two simcards. Just not a lot of companies offering it.....

You are in luck.  History shows that the best Apple products and experience is on the 2nd generation.  Wait for Apple Watch 2 whenever it comes.  :)  Should be about a couple of years.

Let's see what the Android folks bring out though. The Moto 360 looked like a must buy for me; now this drops. :(

I like my new phone, but damn!

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

no 4k recording and only 1080p screen on the "plus".........i may just get a g3 or a note 4

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

You are in luck.  History shows that the best Apple products and experience is on the 2nd generation.  Wait for Apple Watch 2 whenever it comes. :)  Should be about a couple of years.

yep history proved that right

seems like its in the lead in the first few years then BAM you can download torrents on ur android wear while in ur driverless android car

but still i just know this "watch" thing is just a fad

Thats okay....nobody else is doing it either, but I just could see a use of something like that. It would be possible to have the same dataplan on two simcards. Just not a lot of companies offering it.....

Rogers did this at one point, a shared pair of sims. 

They also offered straight up data plans for the iPads (still do?) but those were somewhat overpriced and I tended to just use the wifi hotspots when I really needed OTG data. 

Why don't those haters just piss off. They clearly have no interest in that thread other than bashing.

Because criticism and hating isn't the same thing. You are bashing everybody who isn't apple lovers as apple haters. Put on your big boy pants and debate people or go to an apple site.

There is no reason to act like you are being persecuted here.

no 4k recording and only 1080p screen on the "plus".........i may just get a g3 or a note 4

why do you want 4k recording?

Even most high end DSLRs do not film 4k, there is a lot more to video than just resolution, the 1080p video on my full frame Sony A7 is gorgeous, and working on 4k footage in ediding is a total pain

plus the fact you can not even wathc back 4k properly without 4k screens and services,

Amazing 1080p > mediocre 4k

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii