iPhone 6 - Live Stream and All Updates (FINALLY FORMATTED(ish))

I can see security wise why Apple Pay could be safer since it requires your thumb print

but really? They are saying it's faster??

5s and 5c

That's not a fair comparison. 5C was made to replace iPhone 5. This is different. iPhone 6 is a 4,7" device and is spec-wise weaker than the bigger 6 Plus. Does that mean Apple's true flagship is the 6 Plus? I expected both to be the same so that Apple could gague whether their costumers wanted 4,7 or bigger.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

They can (and do) drive innovation without innovating themselves.

Mind giving an example

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

It's called being interested in the tech world and a phone falls into that. No need to get defensive over it.

And Apple is unveiling things that have been on Android for years and they won't push it further than anyone else will or done.

I'm not being defensive? 

Apple will push NFC further than any Android maker BECAUSE ITS APPLE. They market well, they push forward things like this, its just how they've always done things. NFC is not some Apple invention, but it will be more popular because of how Apple will drive it. 

I'm not being defensive?

Apple will push NFC further than any Android maker BECAUSE ITS APPLE. They market well, they push forward things like this, its just how they've always done things. NFC is not some Apple invention, but it will be more popular because of how Apple will drive it.

It will be popular because Apple marketing it's great just like beats except Apple makes some good products.

Motorola marketing is great too.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

seems they took a page from HTC handbook in regards to "bigger pixels are more important than more Megapixels"

and also the band design on the back

oh ... they did that even before HTC "introduced" it ;)

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

DSC_4902.jpg

They seem to have gone HAM on getting as many partners as they can for this, a lot of the big ones of course. 

AppleEvent_0383.jpg

I think Apple just #rekt Paypals method, since Apple Pay works online too. 

I'm not being defensive? 

Tech companies don't push NFC, it falls down to companies like credit card processing companies that want to implement it. I was working for Discover Credit card at the boom of NFC and guess what, no one likes it. That is why it fizzled so fast. 

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I wish they released the 4.7" device with the 1080p screen, I won't buy a 5.5" phablet but I won't buy this 4.7" thing with the low resolution either. Apple done goofed this time.

144Hz goodness

oh ... they did that even before HTC "introduced" it ;)

which ?

the camera ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

inb4 religious people :

"THE IPHONE 6 IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST! EVEN THE LOGO IS THE APPLE WHICH EVE BIT! GO AWAY SATAN!"

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I wish they released the 4.7" device with the 1080p screen, I won't buy a 5.5" phablet but I won't buy this 4.7" thing with the low resolution either. Apple done goofed this time.

~720p on a sub 5 inch phone is still great

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

And the thing is, other phones have 1080p screens at that size and slightly larger...

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Tech companies don't push NFC, it falls down to companies like credit card processing companies that want to implement it. I was working for Discover Credit card at the boom of NFC and guess what, no one likes it. That is why it fizzled so fast.

But be sure Apple has great influence and will make it popular.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

people read NFC and assume there is only one solution.

Apples implementation actually is quite different from what others have done.

My bank card has a NFC chip and I use it almost everytime when buying stuff under 25€

Im a not a big fan of apple but I expected a better design than this to be honest. I think the HTC one M8 looks far better.

But will wait for more pics.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

And the thing is, other phones have 1080p screens at that size and slightly larger...

and other phones have worse color reproduction and what not ...

AWE SHIT ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN

I think

DSC_4938.jpg

WAAAAAATCH. I mean KHAAAAAAAAAAN. No, I mean watch.

AppleEvent_0440.jpg

AppleEvent_0452.jpg

DSC_4967.jpg

AppleEvent_0468.jpg

inb4 religious people :

"THE IPHONE 6 IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST! EVEN THE LOGO IS THE APPLE WHICH EVE BIT! GO AWAY SATAN!"

Wow be careful you will be asked to get out of the thread

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I think this line sums up a lot from most consumers lol

http://www.engadget.com/2014/09/09/apple-iphone-event-2014/#!post=70237

Quoted: "Apparently people are really into this smartwatch thing all of a sudden, and they just saw it for a few seconds."

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

people read NFC and assume there is only one solution.

Apples implementation actually is quite different from what others have done.

My bank card has a NFC chip and I use it almost everytime when buying stuff under 25€

How is Apple implementation different can you explain and give me evadince.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Apple Watch, not iWatch?

Seems like Apple is moving away from the "i" branding in some places 

Behold, the Apple Watch.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)