Robin Williams Dead

SpartanZx7

PLEASE LET THIS NOT BE TRUE :( Some of my favorite films growing up as a kid. 

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

RIP 

Black/Red Beast: CPU: i7 4790k Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GPU: MSI GTX 980 RAM: 16GB 1866 HyperFury X SSD: 256GB Samsung Evo 840

I was not his biggest fan, but I did enjoy Mrs Doubtfire.  

Still a waste all around.  As far as I can tell, this is it, it's all we have.  Which is why snuffing out your own life is doubly wasteful.  But maybe he had demons that were causing that life to be living torture.  Maybe the void was better than a pained existence.  

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Yes suicide, that's why twitch is having moment of silence. lal

Too soon.

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H CPU: i5 4690k GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB @ 1600mhz Case: Fractal Design define R5 CPU-Block: EK-Supremacy Acetal GPU-Block:EK-FC970 GTX WF3 Pump: Alphacool VPP655  Reservoir: EK-XRES 140 D5 HDD: WD Blue 1TB Keyboard: Ducky shine 3 /w mx black

Sad news indeed. RIP.

Very surreal that someone who dealt out so much happiness should die of sadness.

I only woke up an hour ago and first heard about this on 4 Chan.But was suspicious about it, as you should be  with anything on 4 Chan. But  after actually searching  about it, I instantly became sad when reading the news. 

He will be missed. 

1253886001_office-no.gif

:'C

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I actually almost cried in the car on my way home from football practice when my sister told me he passed away..

As someone who grew up watching all of his movies, I still can't believe someone so uplifting and happy on the outside could be so hurt on the inside..

Rest in peace, Genie.

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

He will be greatly missed.  :(

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

I personally can't believe that such a great man of comedy like him could choose to take his own life. Whilst I can't begin to imagine what depression is like or how much one can suffer from it, all I can say is that he must've had it quite bad that he just couldn't stand it anymore. It's really sad and shocking to hear of his passing. I just really do hope for his sake that he really is at peace now. It really is such a sad time. He will always be remembered. To end this all I wanna say is...

You were awesome Robin Williams and so many are going to miss you (myself included). You were a very hilarious and talented comedian and all round funny guy. You were the best and most talented guy this world had and we will not forget this mate.

:(

Rest In Peace Robin Williams

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

son of a fucking bitch what a legend the world just got a little sadder

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

He was hilarious in The Birdcage. You'll be forever missed.

RIP

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Don't think I'll ever be able to watch "What dreams may come" again.

Very sad news.

R.I.P (dont know who it is)

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Will Hunting was and is still a masterpiece, RIP legend! I always admired this guy, such a phenomenal actor  :(

This came as big shock to me when I checked the news this morning, such a great and versatile actor. Guess I'll have to watch Good Morning, Vietnam when I get back home from work today.

Very sad, I grew up watching so many of his movies. The world won't be the same without him, RIP.

Yeah, people don't understand how bad it really is, they can't get a grip or understand another's experience.

As a person with Bipolar I, people just don't understand what I struggle with.

They dont understand that somedays the depression is so deep and painful you can't even get out of bed

I think those who find the courage to end their lives by their own hands are some of the most couragous people.

They tried so hard to live life and stay up to everyones standards until it literally drove them to the edge.

And then even after all that, they found the courage to do what has to be one of the hardest and scariest things any person can ever do, to face death with open arms and find ever lasting peace.

People think that depression or stress is the thing you can just sleep off and you will be fine next day. I went up and down with my mild depression.

Another strange thing lots of of good Lithuanian actors also decided to end they life.

Life of many masks eventually takes its toll on the people.

And yes suicide takes lot of courage.

Robin Williams was one of my favourite actors i just hope he is happy where he is now.

damn, this is such a shame. he made an awesome appearance in Whose Line (sry for potato-quality video)

Desktop: CM Elite 130 - Corsair CX600M PSU - Asus Maximus VI Impact - Intel Core i7-4790K (@4.4GHz) - Corsair H80i - 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 - Asus DirectCUII Radeon R9 290 - 250GB Samsung EVO SSD + 4TB WD Red HDD

Laptop: Asus N56DP-DH11 (AMD A10-4600M - Radeon HD7730M) -------------------------------------------------------- I know, I'm a bit of an AMD fanboy --------------------------------------------------------

"It's not what you drive; it's how you drive it."   ~~Jeremy Clark, TopGear

I guess it had to happen sooner or later, I just wish it had taken a lot more... and happened in happier circumstances. I will actually miss him.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

May I learn who deleted @Mooshi 's post. Step forward and state your reasoning please.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

@StingBull I'd rather it were dropped. Honestly, I was more harsh than I should have been. Mainly because I have been at the bottom considering suicide myself at one point and pulled myself out of it, there is also realizing how life is precious when my grandfather died. See, I was given up when I was just a baby and my grandparents raised me, the man practically was my dad and when I lost him, I now knew how it felt to lose a parent. Those two things drastically changed my perspective on people who throw their lives away for depression. Losing your husband and father is bad enough, seeing my grandmother in grief was heartbreaking. I feel bad for his wife and kids and am angry that he may have ended his life via suicide. This is why things were deleting. I was too harsh and other members were getting pissed at my perspective to the point of implying I'm heartless.