Rate the Photo Above you

5/10 i feel like it is focused too far past the girl and could use a slightly faster shutter. good exposure though. maybe angled a little farther left also.

7/10 I like the colours and framing, but I think it's a bit too dark. It looks reeeally compressed too

15970862245_e73e66c35a_h.jpgUntitled by JordanCormack, on Flickr

Sorry forgot to rate photo above

I woukd say 7/10 a bit fuzzy but very artistic overall

Took this with 2 Desk Lamps (both a warmish hue) and one LED (same hue) overhead

(picture of what Setup I used to take it in status update soon)

Took them in raw, and for the first time ever, I did some color correction in Photoshop! :D

Canon G12, Full Manual, 80 ISO, F4.0, 1/15 Shutter Speed

I don't know if you're allowed to do multiple :C

If you rate this, please rate them

PwaDAXw.jpg

9xbnkiR.jpg

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Sorry forgot to rate photo above

I woukd say 7/10 a bit fuzzy but very artistic overall

Took this with 2 Desk Lamps (both a warmish hue) and one LED (same hue) overhead

(picture of what Setup I used to take it in status update soon)

Took them in raw, and for the first time ever, I did some color correction in Photoshop! :D

Canon G12, Full Manual, 80 ISO, F4.0, 1/15 Shutter Speed

I don't know if you're allowed to do multiple :C

If you rate this, please rate them

The G12 doesn't look too bad!

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

5/10 for product shots.

Ferrari (2 of 9) by RealCereal, on Flickr

7/10 I'd prefer I shallower depth of field, and I also think just a front 2/3s shot looks better than the whole car. 

I apologize for the slight graininess and slight lack of focus, but I didn't have a tripod with me. 

And yes, I know I can/should crop it a bit, but I refuse to post edited pictures :unsure: 

ffyJkvh.jpg

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

The G12 doesn't look too bad!

You don't know how many lights I had shining at the subjects

My dad asked me today If that is the thing I want

and he said ok and he'll think about it some more 

:D

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I apologize for the slight graininess and slight lack of focus, but I didn't have a tripod with me. 

And yes, I know I can/should crop it a bit, but I refuse to post edited pictures :unsure:

5/10

The moon is too small and just a moon in the middle of the picture is a bit boring. 

Redline

post-160594-0-67035600-1418563236.jpg

You don't know how many lights I had shining at the subjects

My dad asked me today If that is the thing I want

and he said ok and he'll think about it some more 

:D

think about what?

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

think about what?

A dslr.

5/10

The moon is too small and just a moon in the middle of the picture is a bit boring. 

Redline

attachicon.gifIMG_2910.jpg

I really like how I'm drawn to the rev counter. Composition was real good too. 9/10. Was it selective colour?

15874896928_c891dcbab3_h.jpg

Christmas Tree Lights by Zachary Ong, on Flickr

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

. Was it selective colour?

Yes, ordinary selective color with two layers, one bw and one color. 

long exposure, one of my favourites :D 8/10 for the colours involved

i7qB0ee.jpg

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

No need to rate (unless you want to), I just wanted to say Merry Christmas :D

15913787279_2b8e273229_b.jpg

8/10. Great picture quality, but the subject(s) are meh so 2 points off. 

Yamanashi, Japan. Taken with Rebel T3 (I am noob). 

2qc2qsz.jpg

Core i7 2700K Oc'ed 4.4 Ghz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC'ed, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 240 GB Intel 730 SSD and 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD, Zalman Z9 plus case with 7 blue LED fans, Windows 10 Preview 

8/10 i think i would have tilted the camera down a little. or just crop the sky out a touch.

be nice if the building on the left and far right were gone but some things cant be helped.

nice color and everything draws you up to the tan building.

IMG_6177.jpg

Blarg

long exposure, one of my favourites :D 8/10 for the colours involved

-snip-

Felt bad that they skipped you, so rate yours.

8/10, very reactive idea, which was executed well. only minor thing, the frame of the table cutting through the image is a bit dissatisfying. and that is a genuine 8/10 not some of this 8/10 9/10 I've seen on what are quite frankly 2-3 but for some reason people can't seem to be honest when rating, or people mistake criticism for insult.

8/10 i think i would have tilted the camera down a little. or just crop the sky out a touch.

be nice if the building on the left and far right were gone but some things cant be helped.

nice color and everything draws you up to the tan building.

9/10 Looks great!!

The doge

UGQP04w.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

7.5/10 
I kinda like it when the depth of field is a little more shallow but kinda cute.

(Ik the quality sucks but hey not much I can do about it atm.)

xPclGNm.jpg?1

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

7.5/10 

I kinda like it when the depth of field is a little more shallow but kinda cute.

(Ik the quality sucks but hey not much I can do about it atm.)

I will not knock you for quality.

I like the idea of it but the framing is not there to much sky and not all of the tree. 5/10 you will get there just take pics as much as you can. :)

v6Nm70j.jpg

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

@.spider. 6/10 I don't know what I'm looking at. Needs a shot further away with a larger aperture but nice macro shot doe.

vTaken with my Oneplus One.v

15907357288_301f454e8b.jpg

ST MARYS CATHEDRAL by SLYMURA, on Flickr

hellooooooooo

@Phage 7/10 Good, but i think what would make it better is if the building was lower in the shot as the crowd of people takes up a lot of the picture.

Took this one yesterday after a nice Sunday cruise

xQc5Awr.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

@bob345 7/10 the image is nice with the slight blur in the background but I think the image seems to be a bit washed out. 

hZzHEqt.jpg

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/