Rate the Photo Above you

(The picture above)

Quite nice, like the silhouettes, but the large amount of trees blocks out the sunset quite a bit. Would also look a bit better if you didnt have the spruce trees on the right, keep it to one kind of silhouette. 7.5/10

I've been experimenting a bit more with HDR, tried out chromatic abberation correction since I got suggestions from that since last time. Took this one in a parking lot (as you can so see here) on a roadtrip.

Image stacking worked alright but it's still not that sharp. Took this pic so I could get more feedback from you guys :)

T4PvvLQ.jpg

8/10

I love HDR and "god rays" or "sun rays" The only thing that I really dislike about the picture is the sharpness of the clouds, and the location. I would have liked to see the picture taken from that field right in front, The cars hurt the picture for me because they take up the lower 1/3 and light post with sign next to it. Even if you moved to the field, I would not know how I would feel about the silos, If done correctly the silos by themselves  with the HDR sky would be nice. The only think that brought my score down was the cars, but I understand why.

My Flicker if any one wants to see other photos of mine.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jamesonsullivan/

post-29682-0-22250700-1419928332_thumb.j

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

Even if you moved to the field, I would not know how I would feel about the silos, If done correctly the silos by themselves  with the HDR sky would be nice. 

Yeah, took the shot as a bit of a test more than anything. Would of moved into the field but there was a 4 lane highway in between me and it xD

I like it but maybe a little bit too dark and unsharp.

7.5/10

-snip-

Beautiful shot! 9.5/10 

cooper-couch.jpg

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Beautiful shot! 9.5/10 

8.5/10

Like how the focus was on/near the dog's eyes, also like the scene and setup in general. Not sure if it is me though, but the image is slightly noisy/grainy, it's visible on the leather sofa.

Mine:

LBHS8A6.jpg

It's not a great picture, and even I think its quite bad. My Panasonic micro 4/3 sucks in low light conditions, and its pathetic in darkness (night time). BTW, this is the first snow of the season for where I live, and got excited and took a quick pick. Luckily the flash makes the snowflakes visible!

Also, just as easter eggs, in this shot you can spot 4 of my neighbors' license plates...

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

I was not sure what I was looking at until I read your post I would give it 3/10 but hey I am not a good judge of pictures

Here is mine, there is no editing done.... Hope this is considered good  :lol:

post-153476-0-34853500-1420011670.jpg

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

I was not sure what I was looking at until I read your post I would give it 3/10 but hey I am not a good judge of pictures

Here is mine, there is no editing done.... Hope this is considered good  :lol:

7.5/10

The radio/center console has a clear plastic tape visible, screen protector? Wheel not centered. Parking brake indicator is lit on the dash. maybe the depth of field should have been on the dash instead of the wheel (personal preference).

And here is mine, new years party drinks:

lxXHZCw.jpg

Darn Jägermeister had a reflective label, sigh.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

7.5/10. Good idea but the flash ruined it. Try it in a lighter environment or increase iso without flash for reflective objects like glass.

Here is mine:

http://i.imgur.com/RG0PBql.jpg

Core i7 2700K Oc'ed 4.4 Ghz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC'ed, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 240 GB Intel 730 SSD and 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD, Zalman Z9 plus case with 7 blue LED fans, Windows 10 Preview 

7.5/10. Good idea but the flash ruined it. Try it in a lighter environment or increase iso without flash for reflective objects like glass.

Here is mine:

http://i.imgur.com/RG0PBql.jpg

7.5/10 Nice scenery and you thought about the sun too. The sky is a little boring as it's mostly blank and clipped white. Also to me, there seem to be some issues with the hdr processing and over sharpening artifacts, for example the upper left corner. Also the jqp quality seems to be a little low as you can clearly see harsh gradients in the sky.

Here's a furnace picture, the glass is a bit dirty...

DSC03946.jpg

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

Here's a furnace picture, the glass is a bit dirty...

7.5/10

Nice and great scene, but it could need some contrast enhancement. 

Picture of the local currency 

post-160594-0-87577100-1420212378.jpg

7.5/10

Hmm yes, I actually lowered the contrast because I liked the hazy look. But now that I look again a little more clarity and contrast would make it pop more...

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

7.5/10

Picture of the local currency 

attachicon.gifIMG_2040.jpg

I really like how the letters were in focus which drew me to it first. I also really like the crystals formed on the coin which makes you focus on the details. 9/10

This was taken on my HTC One M8 no editing (I want to buy a DSLR soon)

post-137509-0-64472300-1420231156_thumb.

CPU: Intel i7 4790k  Motherboard: MSI Z97S Sli Krait Edition  RAM: 16GB Kingston Hyperx Fury (black)  GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX970  
Case: Coolermaster Mastercase Pro 5  Storage: 1TB WD 120GB Samsung OSD  PSU: Corsair RM750  Monitor: Acer 23"  
KeyboardCM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Blue  OS: Windows 10     Working on hardline watercooling!  :D

9/10. Nice focus on the bridge. What camera did you use? 

1zbyrf9.jpg

Core i7 2700K Oc'ed 4.4 Ghz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC'ed, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 240 GB Intel 730 SSD and 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD, Zalman Z9 plus case with 7 blue LED fans, Windows 10 Preview 

4/10 

Composition is a bit boring. Not judging the fact you took on a phone. 

16179459291_44d3b4ea74_h.jpgBay Bridge by Cyrill B, on Flickr

*No photo right now so please skip*

I think it would have been better if you had some nd filters or closed down the aperture so the streaks of light went all the way through the frame, other than that, great.

9/10. Nice focus on the bridge. What camera did you use? 

Love the colors and focus but that light pole seems like an after thought and a bit distracting also the bindings are titled. 6/10

16003498328_e56e247a9c_h.jpgIMG_7950 by Downpour Photography, on Flickr  

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Love the colors and focus but that light pole seems like an after thought and a bit distracting also the bindings are titled. 6/10

-snip-

8/10 Looks great though there is a bit more glare than i would like. Awesome location!

Here is a picture i snapped of this awesome Porsche 911 i saw on a mountain road a while ago. Shot from a moving car through the window haha.

NqT6cyI.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

8/10 Looks great though there is a bit more glare than i would like. Awesome location!

Here is a picture i snapped of this awesome Porsche 911 i saw on a mountain road a while ago. Shot from a moving car through the window haha.

For out of a moving car this is fantastic. (I will cut no points for focus on this) I feel like the sky is very washed out (Hot) and wish the photo was a little more to the right so the car is not at the very edge. But I think you have earned a 9/10!

This photo is from the same day as my last photo taken about 2 mins before the other.

16190066382_1dbc34a7fd_h.jpgIMG_7931 by Downpour Photography, on Flickr

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

8/10 nice layout and lighting but maybe should've zoomed in a bit? NOthing really to complain about

A photo i took the day I got my camera

T5i with 18-135mm 

Don't ask settings because I forgot

GQ3HyKW.jpg

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

8/10 nice layout and lighting but maybe should've zoomed in a bit? NOthing really to complain about

A photo i took the day I got my camera

T5i with 18-135mm 

Don't ask settings because I forgot

I thought you left the forum. What is going on?

I thought you left the forum. What is going on?

i was chatting with ZacDaMan and decided to post this.

Also you know theres no way im going to leave this forum COMPLETELY

I will check every now and then

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

7/10, I don't know how to rate photos, but I can take photos.

The colors are nice and I like the silhouette of the buildings, but it may have been better to have the tops of the buildings at the bottom of the photo instead of the center.

My photo

16056077127_73cd0fd61b_h.jpg

Packard Clipper by MPhotos07, on Flickr

i5 4690k  -  MSI Z97M Gaming  -  GTX 970  -  Kingston HyperX Savage  -  Samsung 840 EVO  -  Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

The colors are nice and I like the silhouette of the buildings, but it may have been better to have the tops of the buildings at the bottom of the photo instead of the center.

My photo

16056077127_73cd0fd61b_h.jpg

Packard Clipper by MPhotos07, on Flickr

9/10, like this photo a lot. The contrast and blurry background is just awesome.

Mine: 

16243581641_170a4a589c_b.jpgWave Flying by J.Dibbern, on Flickr

Spoiler

CPU: 3570k @ 4.8Ghz MB: Gigabyte Z77-UD5H GPU: GTX 1060 PSU: BeQuiet PP 630W OS: Mac OSX & W10 Ram: Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 16gb 1600mhz Storage: 1x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB; 1x Samsung 850 evo 250GB  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Audio: Fiio E10 & Sennheiser HD558 Display: Eizo FS2333