Rate the Photo Above you

8/10. Nice colors, but noise really gets to me. If I took it I may have darkened the horses and focused more on the sky.

hFz0Ho1.jpg

Taken a few days ago

I feel really dirty when I shoot raw and edit it but it looks good so I do it anyway ;_;

Full res here: http://i.imgur.com/lfTuAIF.jpg

600D with 18-55 kit

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

Very good.

https://flic.kr/p/nTuDb2

I can't believe I took this picture with a first generation Moto X.

I have the Moto X (First gen) Myself, soon to be replaced with the 2014  (or maybe turbo...).

Good composure, and just about as good as you're gonna get with that phone's camera.

Good ole bawls:

15548025768_556749a582.jpgDSC_0013JP by d3sl91, on Flickr

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

I have the Moto X (First gen) Myself, soon to be replaced with the 2014  (or maybe turbo...).

Good composure, and just about as good as you're gonna get with that phone's camera.

Good ole bawls:

I need some.

Good ole bawls:

I just did the wrist flick and took that picture while walking. That's it.

Colors are great on this.

Good ole bawls:

DSC_0013JP by d3sl91, on Flickr

8/10, great but would've liked to see the black bottle in focus.

15550644958_79622d45e3_h.jpg

8703 - 2014_11_04 by Zachary Ong, on Flickr

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

8/10, great but would've liked to see the black bottle in focus.

8703 - 2014_11_04 by Zachary Ong, on Flickr

Great shot, Good composition, but the over sized watermark really takes away from the image 8.5/10.

(for the watermark it is really personal preference, I pretty much find it distracting, and many photography critiques that I see, also complain repeatedly about watermarks, especially when they are large or on top of the main object, subject, or person that is the the focus or one of the focuses of the photo.)   ( interesting video discussion on it )

Here is a photo of the inside of a capacitor. Had to slice the metal can open, and unroll some of the capacitor material.  (PS, the capxon 105C and 85C rated capacitors look exactly the same on the inside (it is also common to see a failed LCD monitor with a swollen capxon 105C capacitor.

8583976219_924ef1f5b8_c.jpg

larger: https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8510/8583976219_c24a146b1f_o.jpg

7/10

The object is interesting

The sharpness is located well

I would like to see an even softer lighting which removes the shadow on the right side of the capacitor or an harder lighting which gives more dynamic.

post-160594-0-52304100-1415433339.jpeg

7/10

The object is interesting

The sharpness is located well

I would like to see an even softer lighting which removes the shadow on the right side of the capacitor or an harder lighting which gives more dynamic.

Wow.

Liked.

The color

The framing 

The focus

Concept

Disliked

The out of focus part on the right feels kinda yuck 

Overall 9.5/10 love it!

15739271972_839ef5c9bd_b.jpgIMG_582125 by Downpour Photography, on Flickr

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Great shot, Good composition, but the over sized watermark really takes away from the image 8.5/10.

(for the watermark it is really personal preference, I pretty much find it distracting, and many photography critiques that I see, also complain repeatedly about watermarks, especially when they are large or on top of the main object, subject, or person that is the the focus or one of the focuses of the photo.)   ( interesting video discussion on it )

Here is a photo of the inside of a capacitor. Had to slice the metal can open, and unroll some of the capacitor material.  (PS, the capxon 105C and 85C rated capacitors look exactly the same on the inside (it is also common to see a failed LCD monitor with a swollen capxon 105C capacitor.

8583976219_924ef1f5b8_c.jpg

larger: https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8510/8583976219_c24a146b1f_o.jpg

Lightroom isn't set up properly :( (should be at 10%)

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Wow.

Liked.

The color

The framing 

The focus

Concept

Disliked

The out of focus part on the right feels kinda yuck 

Overall 9.5/10 love it!

15739271972_839ef5c9bd_b.jpgIMG_582125 by Downpour Photography, on Flickr

I am a bit of a pyro maniac so this is immediately attractive. If there was a way to get rid of the wood in the background, it would look a bit better... I'd give it a 9 out of 10...

Here's my photo. Shot at Chatuchak Weekend Market in Thailand...

5V9NCxp.jpg?1

7.6/10

I like the colors and bokeh in the background.

post-160594-0-65158500-1415479521.jpeg

7.6/10

I like the colors and bokeh in the background.

The image appears to be focused on the steering wheel so the rest of the image is background but it is far to busy. I'd say 6/10.

This image was a bit of an on the move experiment. Taken today at a remembrance event at a steam railway. I took it with my Sony Nex 5t but I felt the image didn't have much impact so thought I would try some on the fly editing so nfc it over to my phone and edited it a bit on there to make it pop more. I still have not viewed it on a screen larger than my phone so it will be interesting to see what you think to see whether on the fly editing from the phone is any good :)

15565840578_2d63585ee1_h.jpg

Apologies for any spelling errors I've composed this on my phone, not even turned my pc on today :L

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

I like this one a lot more :D 8.5/10! I dig the plants in the foreground.

I like taking photos of every day things, and taking a photo that you can't tell what it was, but still looks cool :D. Try guessing what this is if you want. (Hint: Yes its a rock, its a part of something)

Again, Canon Rebel T3i, no filters, no editting at all.

IMG_0268.jpg

i just have to break the rules and say something on this picture. because it reminds me of that one time i was drunk trying getting back to the hotel. and i accidentally took pictures of random objects around me while i was trying to put on the front facing camera to take a selfie with some folks i met. and thats why i like this strange looking object.

Let me take you to the mountain!!

Pretty much sums it up.

I'm just a norwegien skier/snowboarder addicted to pow.

This image was a bit of an on the move experiment. Taken today at a remembrance event at a steam railway. I took it with my Sony Nex 5t but I felt the image didn't have much impact so thought I would try some on the fly editing so nfc it over to my phone and edited it a bit on there to make it pop more. I still have not viewed it on a screen larger than my phone so it will be interesting to see what you think to see whether on the fly editing from the phone is any good :)

Apologies for any spelling errors I've composed this on my phone, not even turned my pc on today :L

Hmmm, that black distortion and fish eye like effect is...idunno...i could deal with the Fisheye effect but the Distortion is a turn off so its a 7/10 :(

zLAYAzhl.jpg

Was Gaming then i notice there was a nice Night sky so i ran out to the Balcony and took this asap.

Bigger image: http://imgur.com/zLAYAzh

Sorry bout the noise. Dont think my D5300 an do much better than this at night.

Hmmm, that black distortion and fish eye like effect is...idunno...i could deal with the Fisheye effect but the Distortion is a turn off so its a 7/10 :(

-snip-

Was Gaming then i notice there was a nice Night sky so i ran out to he Balcony and took this asap.

Bigger image: http://imgur.com/zLAYAzh

Sorry bout the noise. Dont think my D5300 an do much better than this at night.

Note, I'm grading on the aspect of scenery and not so much on the technicalities of the image.

8.5/10

Yes, it is a little grainy, although there is nothing you could probably do about it given your camera. Although, it does seem that you moved ever so slightly while taking the picture, either that, or the clouds moved. How long was the exposure?

The 'feel' of the picture definitely is eery, I think the 'feel' and ambiance of the moment was caught well. Almost seems like something from a horror movie.

And here is my picture:

LIBlYwU.jpg

EEK! Its a flea for those of you wondering. Taken through an Nikon optical microscope adapted to my Micro 4/3 Lumix camera.

If I remember correctly, this was 100x magnification

The image is my opinion is a little grainy and probably ever so slightly out of focus. Probably due to the restrictions of my Micro 4/3 camera. I also probably could have increased the backlight of the microscope a little higher.

Here is what the setup basically looks like for those who are curious:

microscope_with_DSLRXTC_Pro_en.JPG

Maybe if I get the time, I can get some 1000x oil immersion objective shots of virus and/or bacteria colonies. 

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

8/10. Dat magnification :P looks so cool! I was planning to take photos of just about everything but I was just like, fuck it... The cars are sooooo cool, so I took pictures for like an hour and that was it...

srWV5Mo.jpg

Thanks for the feedback, though there is no fisheye or distortion, I only changed the saturation, sharpness and blurred the edges. I dunno if you think there is distortion because the buildings and platform are not straight, but that's how they are, old buildings be old :P I can upload the original unedited image if you want?

One thing I have noticed is the NFCed file is a much lower resolution (I know this is the case as it says they lower the resolution to send the file between devices easier) but I didn't think they would do so that much, ie I can see pixels on the edge of the roof of the building on the right.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

Thanks for the feedback, though there is no fisheye or distortion, I only changed the saturation, sharpness and blurred the edges. I dunno if you think there is distortion because the buildings and platform are not straight, but that's how they are, old buildings be old :P I can upload the original unedited image if you want?

One thing I have noticed is the NFCed file is a much lower resolution (I know this is the case as it says they lower the resolution to send the file between devices easier) but I didn't think they would do so that much, ie I can see pixels on the edge of the roof of the building on the right.

"facepalm" sorry i meant vignetting, not distortion. Silly me.

woooow them mountains ! 11/10 ? :D

where is it ? and from where ?
4.jpg

Lenovo E330 i5-3230M, 8GB RAM, 250GB Samsung msata SSD

mostly paired with LG 25UM55 ultrawide + 3TB WD Elements

Trackpoint rulezz!!

woooow them mountains ! 11/10 ? :D

where is it ? and from where ?

4.jpg

That's a nice action shot with good focus and very little blurring. I like it. 8/10

14597013235_f77bd3a68c_b.jpg

8cadd0644f045e7dc25356e5b0237c63.png

Could I have the full res version of this? Would love to have it as a background.